A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am so sick of bouncing around from account to account - HEY AMY... WHERE ARE YOU?

Posted: Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????

OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob.

I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!

GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US.

Amy is busy counting her money. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
She does not care about us. Amy is not on our side.

Anyone who gets a bonus for screwing over the US workers isn't on our side. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I feel yur pain - TooOldForThis

[ In Reply To ..]
I have 3 I bounce on and also was PROMISED only 1, that is why I took the job... and now I am beggging for someone to answer my emails when I ask for HELP... I dont know whats going on but something's up. I dont even know who my supervisor is any more with the recent change.

Amy is probably on vacation - North MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I mean she just got back from maternity leave and all. Plus she did her yearly All Hands Call. She is exhausted and overworked.

She might be trying on her Santa Claus suit and looking through the employment lists and deciding who has been naughty and nice. Looks like she gave Christmas early to some people and gave them a big fat lump of coal along with their termination papers. Ho Ho Ho!

CCM transfer - JL

[ In Reply To ..]
Got transferred to a new account 3-1/2 weeks ago and my CCM does not know how to even answer email. Is anyone having huge issues with their CCM in the west?

Similar Messages:

Account Bouncing
Mar 20, 2015

has got to stop.  It isn't good for accuracy or TAT.  Come on MM take a class or something to learn how to run a company properly. ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...

New Account Help
Oct 14, 2009

So, I am trying to research per line rates in my area, and no one seems willing to open up about their rates. I have spoken with one woman from a local company who told me to give it up as I more than likely will never land an account and work for other established companies, also stating that I am not hiring right now, but you are more than welcome to submit your information. I replied stating to her that I am not a newbie as you say, I have been in this field since 2007, and wish to acquire my ...

I'm Used To Doing Ops, But I'm On An Account Now With Only
Oct 19, 2009

Once i get used to the dictators and names, is it possible to reach the same production as when I was doing ops?  I have access to prior reports, so that's helpful. I know I need to tweak my glossary to include more non-op terms.  Any other productivity tips to make a non-op account super productive? ...

Something Is Up With My Account At MDI
Nov 24, 2009

I am not sure if this is going on with your accounts, but I have noticed on my primary that there are a lot of old reports in there, from days and days ago.  A few weeks back my team leader said ignore those TAT times because they were pulling old stuff for "training."  It started with DS, and now I notice that there are old H&Ps and Consults in there.  So I am wondering if they are training Transcend employees to do my account, maybe VR, or I guess it could be the hospital tr ...

Looking For Account
May 22, 2011

Did anyone ever contact a hospital after your account was lost to find out where it went and you were still employed with the former MTSO that had the account.  Concerned about doing this if the hospital were to contact the MTSO and still employed there but not overly happy anymore.  I would rather keep this confidential until I at least find out if the new MTSO is even hiring for the account, etc.  ...

Is Anyone Else On A KS Account That Only Gets
Oct 13, 2011

We are supposed to do 12 reports/hour but the work is not there.  I no longer respond to the e-mails where they say they want to help you get more work and not make peanuts.  What joke! Not only that my lead has been on cherry picking when there is hardly any work.    ...

Looking For A New Account ...
Oct 02, 2012

My state medical association publishes a monthly journal with a Classifieds section at the back.  There's a section for Services Available where there are ads for EMR companies, billing services, and a couple of private MT ads. A small ad would cost me about $45/month and it would also appear on the online edition.  I'm just looking for 1 or 2 new clients right now, and thought this might be easier & cheaper than mailing out brochures. Do you think this is a good idea a ...

My Own Account
Nov 28, 2012

I am in discussion with a doctor's office to do their transcription.  This would be the first time I would have my own account.  How do I find out the going rate of transcription in my area?  I would like to be prepared when discussing this with the office.  Thanks in Advance! ...

OOW On NEW Account!
Dec 28, 2012

out of work, AGAIN!!  The other account I had has TONS of work this morning.  I'm about to go back over there and get some lines in!  Why take me off an acct that has TONS of work to an acct that has NO WORK?????? ...

Bye Bye Big Account
Mar 28, 2013

Received email stating that one of my accounts which I was always under the impression was a very LARGE account will no longer be using Nuance.  ...

We Have An Account
Mar 17, 2014

QA & I've noticed the errors that QA finds are getting more petty to the point of ridiculousness just over the last couple of weeks.  "The" when I heard "A" or "A" when I heard "the" - just sheer craziness.  I assume they are gearing up for the 99.7% accuracy rate change.  I figure I'm a goner soon, so I'm just typing my little fingers off in the meantime.  Just my vent ...

My Account
Feb 27, 2015

Give me back my account please! ...

I Am On A New Account.
Mar 13, 2015

I cannot get anyone to answer my e-mails. Due to not answering my questions I will not be working extra.  ...

When Your Account
Apr 16, 2015

is 3 days behind, don't you wonder why accounts you have never heard of are coming into your que?  Not to mention, the accounts that are coming into the que are not out of turn around (i.e., are current almost up to the hour).  ...and did I mention my account is three (3) days behind!  How is this helping anyone? ...

New Account
May 20, 2015

Is anyone working on a new account with the first two initials RG? ...

New Account Advice - Regarding VPN
Oct 15, 2009

I currently provide transcription to various speciality clinics using a call-in system for the dictation, typing in Word and uploading via FTP site.  I was contacted by a hospital to do their transcription.  They asked if my transcriptionists could type in their VPN program.  Can anyone tell me how I would do QA on this then?  This would be a new system to me and I really want the account.  ...

If You've Been Moved To A New Account
Nov 16, 2009

You don't know who the managers are, or even what division is falls under, and the old managers don't have a clue, how does one escalate to find out? MTQuestions? Tossed to the wolves here..but hey hey, I still have work! LOL. Slowly losing my mind on trying to get answers while restructuring in in progress. I've learned too much from the past that patience is not always a virtue. Things get lost in the shuffle. Anyone ever had this happen to them? Any suggestions. ...

Being Transferred To Another Account And CCM
Dec 03, 2009

Ouir BOB lost another large account and now there are too many MTs.  So, about 8-12 are being moved.  The account that I transcribe is going to be almost 100% ASR, and the account is being transferred to the Canadian MTs.  Apparently the poor Canadians don't have enough work.  They do, however, get free health insurance.  Now we not only have to worry about the Indians, but the Canadians too.  I can guarantee they are being paid less.  ...

New Orthopedic Account
Jan 18, 2010

pain in her "disoriusembi ciftom"? on her arm? ...

Lost Account To EMR :(
Jan 19, 2010

Last week I was told that the account I was working on went to EMR and they do not need any of the MTs on that account anymore.  :(  I have been sending out my resume but no bites.  I have 12 years of MT experience.  Where are the jobs? ...

TransTech MTs On New Account
May 08, 2010

You know, the one that started just a couple of weeks ago or so. Just wondering how it is.  Dictators good? ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...

VR-How Difficult Would It Be To Get An Account Where...sm
May 25, 2010

you just edited their VR program?  What software would you need/use and how would they send it to you, etc.  Moving out-of-state and thinking of ways to get new business.  Thanks in advance for any help! ...

UPDATE On New IC Account
Jul 13, 2010

The doc has contacted me and we are to meet today at his office.  He has such a heavy accent, I could hardly understand what he was saying.  He is in need of a transcriptionist, and has 50 charts needing to be transcribed.  Not sure what type of equipment he has as of yet, but obviously he must have some kind.   How do I charge him.  I thought about by the line at maybe 12 cpl, but his accent is so heavy, I am thinking it will take me a while before being productive ...

Version 8 Account? Sm
Oct 05, 2010

Please excuse my ignorance ... I have worked for only one hospital and one small company for 16 years and haven't been exposed to lots of different MTSOs and accounts.  What is a Version 8 account?  I keep seeing that in ads on job seeker's board and have no idea what it means.  Thanks in advance for info! ...

Transcend Ped Account (sm)
Oct 22, 2010

Does anybody know the latest regarding this ped account with Transcend? Wonder what the pay is and the hours?    My guess is it must be a horrible account, as they have had a lot of ads for it. On a more positive note, maybe it's just a huge account, and they need lots of help!     ...

What Is The Best Way To Go After Your Own Little Clinic Account?
Nov 13, 2010

My company just lost a huge account.  Since then I have not made much money at all.  I am scraping to get by.  After 10 years in the medical transcription field I am fed up.  I have always worked on such great accounts for good money.  Now, I cannot find something that is even average pay.  I am going to be taking a medical coding course; however, I still need to provide for my three kids.  I want to go out and solicit doctors and try to secure my own account, ...

No Account Specifics Concerning This.....help!
Jan 28, 2011

When do you captilize these terms?  We had to transfer patient for a "pulmonary" consult.  There is no  "pulmonologist" due to the "pulmonologist" being out of town. Always confuses me!!!   ...

WMX Account Manager Still There?
Jun 14, 2011

One of new AMs, not usually very communicative, but haven't heard from him since either Thursday or Friday.  Not unusual there is no communication over weekend, but usually get something each afternoon.  Response to E-mails --- Not so much. Do wish SOMEONE would make some positive informed statements about what is going on with the company.  Sounds like people are leaving by the droves.  Maybe this is what they want and they are just waiting us out to see if we can thin ...