A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why volume reports are missing from Transcend's MLS page?. - anon

Posted: Feb 20, 2012

It has been reported to tech support, so my guess is it is not a technical issue, but rather intentional for some reason. Things that make ya go hmmm...

Wondered the same... - Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

[ In Reply To ..]
My TLs are awesome at sending out updates at least once a day, usually twice, but I like to see the red shrinking through the day.

Similar Messages:

Can Nobody Even Venture A Guess As To Why
Dec 01, 2011

a company would do that???????? ...

Missing Transcribed Reports
Nov 01, 2010

I'm missing any reports that were transcription.  I believe I have all my correction reports listed in statistics.  Has anyone else had this problem today?  My payscale is low enough, I don't need to be ripped off!! ...

Do Acute Care MTs Do ER Reports Or Are There Special
Mar 20, 2010

nm ...

Are There Any Hospital Clients That Actually Care About The MTs That Type Their Reports?
Apr 07, 2010

The hospital (client) of the company I type for, just updated their system.  This was a so-called big deal.  I was excited because they use a program that I know has potential to make a lot more shortcuts and less mouse use available for the MTs, that they did not utilized, but today, I started typing on the "new updated" version just to find there are more fields I have to fill in on the patient profile screen, there is more mouse use, and more looking up, and going out of the program ...

Erroneous Info In Reports - Does The Public Care?
Jun 24, 2013

I assume health care is investing in programs that they think will enable them to eliminate having to use editors.  However, we all know that doctors do not have the time nor the patience to edit their reports and their non-MT staff are not qualified to do so. I spent a day documenting errors that would be left in reports if they were not edited.  75% of them contained erroneous diagnoses, conditions the patients did not even have a history of, which included STDs and head lice - thin ...

Pay "per Page"? (legal, Insurance Reports)
May 30, 2015

How does it work when a company advertises that they pay per page?  How on earth would I know what I would get paid?  Wouldn't some pages have just a little and some a lot?   Like this ad on the job seeker's board... "Transcripts are 25 lines, expanded font, indented speaker tags, $1.10/pg"  huh??  lol   ...

MDI/Transcend Pediatric Care Cert
Mar 24, 2010

I must have missed something.  Today I get an email telling me I have to go through some certification process to work on an account I've been working on for the last several years.  Was this mentioned prior to this?  Nothing was said on the last conference call about it that I recall.  I think this is getting a little ridiculous.  First the mandatory conference calls, now this.  What's next? Seriously, I'm about ready to quit.  Maybe that' ...

Transcend - Do They Pay For Headers In Reports?
Dec 09, 2009

I tried to verify my line counts by doing a copy and paste into word from their system.   The only way I can come close is if I exclude all those "automatic" headers that are included in the templates.   Does anyone else experience that?   This really knocks a lot of characters out of my reports.    ...

Wow! Transcend Offered On 8.5 Cpl For Heavy ESL Acute Care With 30 Years Exp.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

Advice-Mixed Reviews On Transcend And Nuance, Anyone Care To Share Their Experience??
Oct 23, 2011

I am looking for a FT job with benefits and steady work.  I am considering applying to these 2 companies so I am hoping some will share their experiences good and bad so I can have something to compare to.  I currently am working on eScription through a local hospital as an IC so I wanted to apply at companies that I knew had eScription as I feel I am most productive on this platform. ...

CMT Want To Venture Into Coding..
Nov 09, 2012

I did quite a bit of reasearch online for coding and I am confused.  If there is an experienced coder who can help a seasoned CMT with training and certifications needed to land a job as a coder, it would mean a lot.  TIA!! ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Volume Control
Mar 25, 2012

Hi folks, Is there a way to turn the volume up or down using just the keyboard fod DocQscribe?  Thanks a bunch. ...

Volume Problem
May 01, 2013

Can anyone offer a suggestion?  Recently, I am unable to hear the dictation on some reports.  I have the volume all the way turned up, by using Ctrl +, and still cannot hear some reports clearly.  Makes work a little more difficult. After turning it all the way up, the next report will blast my ears out.  Too funny. TIA. ...

Prostate Volume
Dec 10, 2013

How would you type prostate volume was measured at 39.5 (cc cubed)? ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

S/l Parathagital Volume Loss On MRI
Nov 18, 2010

Thanks for any help! ...

Bayscribe - Is There A Volume Booster?
Jul 10, 2011

I always seem to have issues with being able to get the audio up to a comfortable volume on the Bayscribe platform.  I don't think it's an issue with my computer, as my other platforms have volumes that are just fine. Is there a volume booster somewhere on Bayscribe besides the obvious up and down button on the audio player that I'm overlooking?  I have all the settings up to maximum on my computer as well as having the audio player volume all the way up to no avail. TIA t ...

Can You Increase Volume In Emdat
Jul 26, 2011

My Emdat voice quality has been very low recently.  Unfortunately my ear phone cord broke and I ordered new earphones but it's just a whisper.  I've increased the volume button on Emdat, but wondered if there is a way to increase the volume otherwise.  I've done everything on my computer to make the volume loud but it doesn't work. I just ordered a new 2nd set of earphones along with a volume increase thing from Amazon and was so excited to get it in today.&nb ...

Increase Dictation Volume?
Jul 24, 2012

Is there anything at all I can do to increase the dictation sound volume when I get these whisperers or people using cell phones, etc, and I can hardly hear them?  I guess some of them are just sitting too far away from the dictating equipment, but they are never going to change.  They are always going to be barely audible. Is there anything I can do or buy to amplify the sound with these dictators?  I already have my computer and speakers set on the highest volume.  I' ...

CommandHealth Volume Bonus
Apr 29, 2013

Does anyone who works for CommandHealth (Transform/MD-IT) know how the VRE volume bonus works? I tried to figure it out using the numbers on my pay report but I couldn't come up with the percentages we are supposed to be receiving according to the number of lines edited each day. It appears like it's only half of what it should be. ...

What Is The Key Combination To Adjust Volume
Feb 14, 2014

I can't seem to find it in any of my references, but I find that I'm adjusting the volume by hand for almost every report.  Thanks in advance! ...

Increased Volume Email From BR
May 15, 2015

Did anyone else receive an email from BR this morning stating we are to let her know if we are seeing an increased amount of work as she made changes to the settings so we'll receive more? They added this to our POD a week or two ago w/o letting us know and sent an email out after the fact. Nice to know they've added more work to our POD when we can't even clear out the work we're already getting... Thank you. ...

Boosting Volume Of A Very Whispery Dictator!
Sep 12, 2012

I read on this website some time ago and there was talk about a piece of hardware you could connect to your computer that would boost the volume and I think it was called "boost or booster."  If anyone knows of this device I would love to get one.  Anyone remember what it was called or where I can get one?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

My Sista MTs. Get Ready For The New Excuse For Low Volume.
Feb 07, 2013

if you acct is in the southwest, all volumes will be low because of that winter storm ...

Keyboard-Fluency-Volume Problem
Apr 30, 2013

Has anyone experienced a problem with their keyboard today while typing reports in Fluency. When I hit the Control + key while in the body of my report (to increase the volume) it is also changing my font size to larger. When I hit Control - key (to lower volume) it shrinks my font size. I am talking about the number keypad to the far right of the keyboard. Thanks. ...