A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know anything about MedLinks? I cannot seem to find anything current in the archives. nm - Always looking MT

Posted: Nov 30, 2011

Cool

I couldn't find anything either. Maybe no news is good news. sm - Colorado MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Usually if a company is horrible, people are venting about it, it seems, but if the company is great, maybe they are too busy being happy and making money to come here. Just a thought. Hope springs eternal that maybe such a situation exists. :-)

Similar Messages:

MD-IT. Can Anyone Give Me Current Info? Can't Get Much In Archives. Sm
Jul 01, 2010

I am considering testing for a position being advertised but would love to have input from those who currently or recently have been employed there.  I would like to know about their platform, can you use your own expanders, is there flexibility of scheduling, if you feel your line rate is better than average, and generally your personal thoughts about the company.  Please feel free to email me privately, I would  love to know a bit more before I invest the time in testing!  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Experience With ATSI? Archives
Nov 25, 2010

TIA! ...

Anyone Have Current Info On QualiScript? Nothing In Archives. Thanks! (NM)
Apr 16, 2011

xx ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

After Searching The Archives, I Cannot Find Any Recent
Sep 06, 2013

info on companies that use DocQScribe. Does anyone know the companies that use this? ...

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

Any Current Info On Turnaround Time Transcription? Not Much Recent In Archives.
Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx ...

Any Current News On Medgarde? Can't Find Anything
Dec 30, 2011

Any current workers, recent experience with company, etc., greatly appreciated. ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

MedLinks In TN
Apr 10, 2013

The company I work for has just been bought by MedLinks in Maryville TN.  We were told they are keeping us on, which I am very thankful for, but I am very curious to find out if this is a good company or not.  Does anyone out there currently work for them who can tell me what to expect?  Thanks in advance. ...

MedLinks
Nov 11, 2014

Wham bam thank you ma'am.  That didn't take long, did it?  ...

Any Insight On Medlinks?
May 03, 2011

Equipment, management, workload (considering for cardiology), insurance, company outlook, anything/everything?  Although entirely pessimistic, I-hate-everything votes will be taken with a grain of salt.  ;-)  Thanks!  ...

I Am Very, Very Happy With Medlinks
Sep 06, 2012

I just wanted to share that I am very, very happy with Medlinks.   I have worked for numerous companies over the years, both small and large, on site and remote, and Medlinks is a great fit.  Finally.. I can post happily.  They use infraware platform which is very user friendly.  The owners talk directly to you and genuinely care about their ICs.  They are friendly and compassionate.  The work is pretty steady and I hope keeps growing as this is the best company I have worked for.   ...

MedLinks - Just Sent My Resume
Jan 23, 2015

And 2 seconds later add is down.  I am getting so discouraged.  This must be a pretty good gig with many people applying.  That's just my assumption because obviously the add is now down. Does anyone know if Vista is supported?  They mentioned windows 7 and 8, but not Vista, so I have to assume it's not.  I applied anyway.  Probably won't receive a reply, but just in case I don't want to waste anybody's time.   ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Archives
Oct 14, 2009

I was looking on this board for the archives. I used to be able to type in a word that I was looking for and the archives would come up showing me if anyone had discussed this before. Am I just missing something or has this been removed. Thanks ...

Archives?
Oct 04, 2010

This is a really dumb question, but how does one search archives for information on MTSOs?  ...

How Do See Posts And Archives
Oct 18, 2009

Would appreciate any info on how to see messages on boards and in archives.  When I click on the Navigation menu at the left all I get are blank screens.  Thanks. ...

Re DSG: Reading The Archives And Saw Where
Nov 17, 2009

people were complaining of running out of work a lot.  Is that still a problem at DSG or is it better now? ...

Search The Archives
Feb 15, 2011

I have seen people say a few times that they have already searched the archives.  Well how do I do this?  I do not see anywhere with a search box.  I have questions regarding a companies and do not want to repeat questions if they have already been answered.  Thanks. ...

RTP Transcription - Nothing In Archives
May 11, 2011

Didn't see anything in archives about this company. Any info? Thanks! ...

IMedX Archives
Dec 27, 2011

I have read some of the archives about iMedX from a while ago, but am wondering if they are still paying 2 cents per VR line and/or if anybody works there and makes a decent living or is happy there at all.  TIA for any info. ...

Found This In Archives And I Think It
Feb 26, 2013

I agree with her 100%. There will always be more of us, and we really could make a difference if we would just band together. I have always wanted to start a new association for MTs-AMERICAN MTs. Don't let them win. ...

How Do I Check Word Help Archives?
Oct 12, 2009

Not liking this new site, can't easily find anything anymore ...

What In The World Happened To The Archives
Oct 16, 2009

I can't figure out what is going on here anymore.  Tons of posts are gone.  I can't get to the archived posts anymore.  What's going on? ...

MD-IT Anyone? Info Scarce In Archives
Dec 03, 2009

Any info would be most helpful - platform, QA, etc.  This position requires pay per dictation.  I've seen the archives about the average pay per minute but does anyone have any experience with this company being paid by the minute?  Do they give you all the crap or does it seem it's recorded double time?  LOL - okay, not funny. ...

Preferred Transcription - Nothing About It In Archives
Apr 09, 2011

I checked the archives but can find nothing re this company.  Anyone working there or have worked there, could you please share your experience, good, bad and ugly.  Thanks for your input. ...

Anyone Work For Chase, Pay, Etc. Archives Not Sm
Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx ...