A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Scan Medical in MI - anyone still working at Scan Medical - MIMT

Posted: May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts.

My understanding is that - Just shy of 1 year there

[ In Reply To ..]
she's looking to get more/another account(s) but there is nothing to replace the lost account so far ... :(

Did you keep any MTs at all since she lost those accounts. - MIMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I am actually not sure what is left there in accounts or if she kept any MTs at all.

I ran dry totally - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately, I ran totally dry, and I did not ask for another account b/c I assumed that was the big one. I am sure that if there are new accounts, she will be in touch again with us. I will check in again from time to time. She is just the kind of lady who would not think twice about giving us work if she had it, at least that is IMHO. Meanwhile, I was lucky to find work right after she announced the departure of the account. Good luck to you and all of us, as well as Scan.
I wonder if anyone tried to go with the accounts. - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Not even sure where they went but could be India. I guess maybe some MTs might try to get work with the new company unless all went overseas.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else On Here Working For Scan Medical In MI. Nm
Jan 27, 2014

nm ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

What Is Going On With Scan Medical?
May 06, 2011

Wondering if they are sending work overseas as their accounts are suddenly disappearing.... ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

Scan Medical Service, MI
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Scan Medical Service in MI.  Just wondered what the work flow was like and how are they to work for. ...

Scan Medical With Less Work
Mar 28, 2011

Anyone else finding the work with this company getting less and less.  What is going on.  Have they lost accounts. ...

Scan Medical In MI - If They Are Hiring ?
Apr 26, 2011

Does anyone know if they are hiring at all.  I sent in an application months ago but have not heard anything.  Still looking. ...

Scan Medical Layoffs
May 21, 2011

I think I had posted this on the wrong board.  For those of you that lost their accounts at Scan Medical along with me where did you all go.  Did anyone try to go with the accounts to the new company or just start looking for jobs again. ...

Used To Work For Scan Medical In MI.
Dec 03, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Scan Medical.  I havent seen any ads lately at all for help with this company. ...

Scan Medical Paycheck January 31
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their paycheck for today, January 31, 2011? Usually, it is there when I wake but not today.  She said it should be there today.  They are a wonderful company and have always paid on time so far, but because of other companies I have dealt with in the past, I'm a little worried.  It's all I have for my family.... ...

Does Anyone Know If Scan Medical Is Still Hiring Or In Business. Nm
Jun 02, 2012

dd ...

Question On Scan Medical For People That Lost Account
May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them.  ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

CT Scan Help
Oct 26, 2009

with adjacent deep white matter hypoatenula faction secondary to old infarct This is what it sounds like, but not finding anything close to this ...

CT Scan Or CAT Scan?
Feb 25, 2010

QA changed CT scan to CAT scan on one of my reports.  Also, in that same report, gram was changed to gm.  I always thought it was CT scan and "gram."  Have I been doing it wrong all this time?? Thanks. ...

Seen On MRI Scan
Jun 17, 2010

"Seen on MRI scan not unlike adolfsin's fingers." Any clue to adolfsin's fingers?  I appreciate any help!  ...

V/Q Scan
Aug 26, 2010

Sounds like... No "wedge-shaped " pleural-based defects identified.  Could that be right?  Thanks... ...

CT Scan
May 26, 2011

CT angiogram of the carotid arteries.  The word I am looking for S/L Reuben or Rubin images...? Thank you in advance. ...

Scan Help
Jul 16, 2011

This is for a melanoma surgery .. . Doc says:  The patient had been injected by radiology prior to the surgery with technetium sulfer colloid.  s/l Metho-sintigraphy had shown suggestion of some uptake  . . ...

Help With MRI Scan Please
Dec 16, 2011

He is flying through the sentence and cutting himself off but it sounds like he is saying ....   "Exam was performed in the body coil secondary to body habitus. **Dynex** study was performed."   I am not sure about the Dynex. Can someone please help me?   Thank you so much! ...

Why V/Q Scan?
Oct 10, 2013

Anyone ever wonder why it's V/Q scan instead of VQ scan.  And why the Q anyway?  Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but for the life of me I can't remember a reason for this. ...

HIDA Scan Help
Jan 14, 2010

What is the agent that is injected during a HIDA scan.  s/l  "kev-nik"     ...

LEXA Scan?
Mar 07, 2010

Anyone heard of this?  s/l LEXA scan. ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

During A CT Scan Of The Head
Jun 01, 2010

Additional images were obtained using ___ techniques.   s/l "foamy endo"   anyone? Thanks! ...

Help With Word On MRI Scan
Jul 25, 2010

Dictated ... There is metallic artifact from an intramedullary rod in the tibia.  However, S/L *Dynus exam* was obtained.  TIA ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...

PET/CT SCAN S/l Oraganal
Dec 30, 2010

s/l oraganal...sentence says "there is no evidence to suggest ORAGANAL or skeletal metastasis"????? ...

HIDA Scan
Jan 02, 2011

Due to a policy change, we are required to expand all acronyms in the assessment, including labs and tests.  HIDA scan I am not sure of.  All I can find is cholescintography.  Is this correct?  Thanks! ...