A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Dulcolax "sustinere" 300 mg ?? thanks in advance - thank you

Posted: Oct 16, 2011

xx

Maybe stool softener ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Doculax Or Dulcolax
Jul 28, 2011

Dictator is saying Doculax. I'm finding hits on several reputable sites (drugs.com, webmd, emedicinehealth, drugspedia.net, prescriptiondrugs.com). However, the official website is Dulcolax, and I'm finding that on nlm.nih.gov as well as many of the above-mentioned site and MT stars. Is Doculax a misspelling? ...

How Much In Advance Do We Need To Put In For PTO?
Mar 04, 2012

x ...

Advance MT, New Jersey
Jan 24, 2011

Any recent info on this company would be appreciates, pros and cons, Thanks. ...

What In The World Is He Saying? Thanks In Advance!
May 12, 2011

This doctor is going way too fast. Even when we slow him down, he is going sooooo fast. Here is the sentence we have been stuck on! The patient ___ sedation to the right. The abdomen is prepped Beta and scrubbed Beta solution and draped in usual fashion. Same doctor, same dictation: The area was checked for hemostasis, closed with 3-0 Vicryl of the subcutaneous tissue and 4-0 Vicryl ___ skin and steri-strips. Please and thank you SO very much! ...

Is It Possible To Advance In This Company?
Feb 28, 2012

Any potential at all? Anyone know? I'm already an MME, wondering if there's another direction I can go. ...

Apologies To QA In Advance.
Oct 25, 2013

Lots of blanks today. Getting reports from an account I hate. Doctors aren't entering ADT information correctly. Doctors aren't caring a bit whether they are hard to understand or hear. Horrible ASR output. And 4 cents a line just isn't worth the extra effort, especially as my count is barely making minimum today because of the reasons above. My patience and tolerance is gone. I will be so glad when I am out of here! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Apologies To QC People In Advance
Dec 11, 2014

I know you are just doing your job and that you too are being monitored and held to Nuisance's guidelines.  I know it is nothing personal, but you have to understand it is only human nature when we see a post audit ding and see your name and a string of hateful words and thoughts spill forth.  We are going to contest things like crazy and cuss like crazy.  Nuisance has it set up this way and they are basically pitting MLS against QC/QA.  Again, I know you are just doing ...

Any Opinions On SoftScript! Thanks In Advance For Any Info..nm
Oct 15, 2009

nm ...

Got Last Advance Mag Today. Another One Bites The Dust.
Apr 15, 2010

There is an article about the future of MT profession, which I didn't read yet.   I am almost afraid to.  ...

ADVANCE 2013 Salary Survey
Oct 17, 2013

The ADVANCE Salary Survey is available to participate in and includes asking salary information about medical transcriptionists. Link is below to participate.   ...

Anyone Heard Of Advance Technological Radiology?
Nov 08, 2013

Has anyone heard of Advance Technological Radiology? Rad approached me and the rad group is behind several hundred reports. Each time I am sent voice files to download for testing, it never works. Any other transcribers? Any office manager? Is company good? Bad? ...

Advance Magazine 2009 Salary Survey
Dec 17, 2009

It contains some very interesting information and is well worth the read. Just for instance, approximately 35% of MT respondents reported earning $35K or above. and 23.8% report $0 to 20K. Home workers across the board reportedly made slightly more than facility workers. Worth noting is wage levels for coders and cancer registrars since our field may well evolve to include both coding and data abstraction duties, as well as the issue of credentialing. (BTW, my company, ...

Possibly Moving To AZ. Any Advice For Work Out There? Thanks In Advance. Nm
Apr 21, 2010

xx ...

Advance Technological Radiology In Florida A Scam?
Oct 26, 2010

Anyone know if the new job posted for Advance Technological Radiology in Florida a scam?  I can't find any information on search for them!  Thanks. ...

How Long In Advance Do We Need To Request Pto For Major Holidays?
Mar 18, 2011

I can find a lot on PTO rules, etc., but not that.  thanks ...

Relation Between Offer For Tier III's To Advance To MME - Avoid Being Laid Off???
Apr 06, 2013

Remember the email we got from Corporate waiving the 90-day wait period to apply for advancement of Tier III's to MME and allowing til April 30 to do it?  With all the lay offs going on, anyone think a bigger axe will fall once May 1 rolls around and the Tier III's that did not do this will be let go?  From the way things look with all the lay offs, maybe this is one way to hang onto our jobs.  Thoughts anyone? ...

Medication Sounds Like "Avalaud" - NM - Thanks In Advance
Nov 25, 2009

Medication sounds like "Avalaud."  Thank you. ...