Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Retirement - Good for you

Posted: Jun 16th, 2021 - 6:31 pm In Reply to: I dont work in this program but the constant wage cuts - and screwing over of MTs, I am retiring early. SM

That is what I did too. I am only working a couple days a week and sometimes, I can hardly stand it and if there is no work, I just turn off my computer.

Like so many MTs, I spent years sitting at my computer working and waiting and went through the abuse, cut in pay, lies, VDI, Qualified Lines that I don't believe any company pays for at the regular rate despite that email and I am much better off.

If it goes south, then so be it. I will make due with SS and my PT job outside of MT which I like very much, two days a week. I finally wised up 3 years ago and found something else, collect SS and use MT for gas and groce4ry money and don't go out of my way for them any longer.

They have destroyed this job with their greed and stupid rules and regulations and yes they have lost many good MTs and they don't care. They just send it to India, because the clients don't care either. All they care about is money, the clients getting it on the che3ap, the MTSO's robbing us of fair wages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)