Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Emdat line count - They are screwing us

Posted: Jun 14th, 2021 - 10:19 pm In Reply to: Emdat line count - They are separate

When you edit, you should be paid for every f'ing line! No matter what color they are. Sometimes a "qualified line" will come through without any changes, but again, that should be included in the whole report and counted for us, but these robbers don't see it that way and it can make a difference, especially if you do a lot of reports.

Just another way to screw us out of our time and pay! I am so sick of the free work we do for them, I can't stand it. In fact, I am taking the next two weeks off just to see if I can make it at my other "real job." Yes I caved and got an outside job and I love it, albeit it is part time, which actually I wanted.

Please, please don't let these companies rip you off any more; find something else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)