Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I dont work in this program but the constant wage cuts - and screwing over of MTs, I am retiring early. SM

Posted: Jun 16th, 2021 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: That's unusual - but good to hear about your company - GTaga

I'm sick of it, and can actually make better money on retirement pay than at MT with the wages. One of my companies has enough work, but the pay averages about $5/hour and I am tired of working myself to exhaustion to make enough money. The other company is very slow right now due to supposedly COVID restrictions not completely lifted for in-person visits yet, so they dont have enough business right now. That's starting to sound a bit sketchy too.

Bring on the retirement check every month and a little piddle MT work for some extra money and I'm all good. The stingy facilities and greedy MTSOs have driven another good MT out of the field, but I'm actually going to be better off for it. Let them beg for people to work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)