Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

tired of really bad dictators and jobs - fedup

Posted: Jan 25th, 2020 - 2:09 am

So sick and tired of getting the crappiest of crap dictators anymore these days who cannot speak clearly in English and have background noise on top of that, TVs blaring, kids screaming, what sounds like they are having a party in the same room with them, dictating right in the middle of the ER with bells and buzzing and overhead intercoms going off, etc, etc, etc. Top that off with getting slammed with doctors who cannot even speak English well, let alone properly, I am sick of it all! We can make great line counts if we can remove all the above, even MORE than the required amount per hour, but when we are constantly mostly ONLY getting these worst case scenario types of reports, there is no way we will be able to accomplish decent line counts, let alone the required line counts. Doctors and nurses need to be trained on HOW TO DICTATE reports!! The belching, farting, eating, chewing, snapping gum, their beepers going off and them raising it up to check and the beeping is sent right into our ears, alarms going off into our ears, background noise galore, you name it, I am sure you have heard it, it is ridiculous how they expect US to make sure any report is accurate and keep our production up. WHY is a big MTSO afraid to TELL the clients to tell their doctors there is an issue??? I would love to have each of these doctors and/or nurses sit down and listen to their own reports, listen to what they sound like and sent in for us to try to transcribe. I would like for THEM TO TRANSCRIBE a report or two and see if even they could do it..and they are the ones dictating it! I am tired of being responsible to fix all their mistakes with wrong gender, grammatically incorrectly spoken English, fixing broken English, etc. and depending on who you get for QA, then either being told we were wrong or right or get deductions on audits for mistakes the doctor made. This is just a rant that will make no difference in the end, and I cannot believe I have allowed myself to go this long putting up with this crap and low pay that is currently third-world equivalent!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)