Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What a difference a new manager can make - sleepy mt

Posted: May 23rd, 2018 - 7:08 pm

Last week, the HDSM I've had since I've worked at MM went up in the company.  My new HDSM is really nice.  It's only been almost a week and half, but it's so nice to not be threatened daily.  I'm not being told how bad I'm doing.  I'm not being demeaned.  No "SOS ALL HANDS ON DECK NOW."  When asking questions that needed answers, the response would be "thank you."  No answer.  Now, I get an answer back the next day...and it's coherent and helpful.  This HDSM also knows how to spell!  Again, it's early days but I'm finding a lot of the stress of dreading those daily caustic emails is gone. 

Now...I just hope it stays this way...at least for a little while until I can get some of my health back.

Seriously, why can't all managers just be kind and helpful, not fake?  Is it really that difficult?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)