Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I certainly did not assume that a 4.0 etc - never educated herself on

Posted: Nov 21st, 2017 - 2:21 pm In Reply to: You assume much. - MT

healthcare policy. I am going to assume that your assumption that you will be able to rise above the problems of most helps explain your attitude. (And also this interesting combination of narrow education and ignorance is true. It's a big world full of all types).

Are you aware that most government funding for high education, including graduate programs, is being stripped out of the budget, and specifically out of the tax plan that would pay for it?

WHY? Sounds to ME like far less need is anticipated for post high school education to fill the available jobs.

Because they're certainly not doing that to create jobs here in the U.S. for college-educated workers.

With each job in high demand, they also certainly are not going to be paying what you presumably assume you will be. (All too obviously enough to pay your own healthcare, regardless of what happens to others.)

Already, as you must be aware, law degrees are a dime a dozen, and attorneys are working in cubicles. And at that computers are going to put a whole bunch of those out of work. It's starting already and will be accelerating tremendously. If employers don't like paying transcribers bupkiss, how do you think they like paying law degrees bupkiss x3? No guarantee you'll have employee status, though, or employee healthcare even if you do.

With your grades I'm guessing you should at least be able to get a job EDITING the product of computers, though, just like now, and isn't that ironic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)