Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Well, if you don't qualify for CommieMedicare yet, - may I suggest stocking up

Posted: Nov 21st, 2017 - 1:19 pm In Reply to: I will CHEER with CommieCare gone. - MT

on all the good luck you can put aside from daily needs? After all, those who stay well, and whose loved ones all stay well, won't need any, much less adequate, healthcare.

And whatever you do, don't lose your job. More and more companies are declining to supply healthcare through work, an accelerating trend. But, with the ACA gone, for some of those who can still get health coverage through work, that will mean the difference between life and death.

We are returning to the days when people will have to go back to work just to get crappy, dangerously inadequate healthcare with deductibles so high they only get used up when the worst happens.

And when you, cheering person, can't get a job at editing any more (next year? next month?), I'll just wish you well at whatever job you CAN get. And that it offers health insurance as a benefit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)