Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 44)

Some people....geesh! - Hubba hubba

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 11:27 am In Reply to: People are yelling "run" and I honestly don't see a fire. - BeanHead

I've already done that "Beanhead." Released and let go. And yes, I do have a family that I help in contributing and supporting and all that. Some people are so naive and just don't get it. On the other hand, some people do get it. Guess you'll just have to find out for yourself. Your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I just call it like I see it. And right now, this is how I'm perceiving things in that company because I have been affected and I have experienced them. So get off your high horse! You won't see it until you're affected by it, so stop being so cavalier about your so-called wonderful company. They did me a favor....boy did they do me a favor!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)