Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: No she cannot, it is the same Miss Misery who post.. (Views: 31)

TTS - X TTS MT

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: No way! TTS is without ethics. - Management belongs in institution

You will regret working here. I also was told the same story and it was a lie! Running out of work all the time. A lot of the ELS is VERY difficult and not worth the pay, would not even be worth 4 cpl to me. Those are India wages. Sickening what it has come to and believe me that pay is not worth the dirt on the ground in this country for our medical knowledge and know-how. And, they are bed with Nuance on many of their accounts. RUN the other way! There are others out there that pay much better and not the hassles of TTS. Have you talked to the crazy lady that owns the place? She is a loony toon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)