Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Citywide transcription.. (Views: 76)

No she cannot, it is the same Miss Misery who posted on other thread...sm - as evidenced by the apostrophe s Andrews spelling

Posted: May 10th, 2024 - 4:52 pm In Reply to: Can you explain what you mean? - You make no sense

--she made same grammatical error on that thread--and the same downright pathetic person who pounces on everyone here. She is to be pitied, as anyone that miserable truly needs help.

I can guarantee she has zero knowledge of Andrews school, its curriculum, or Linda herself. Linda would never post here nor "pay people to post" on some nearly defunct message board. She is above that fray, always has been for as long as I have known her, and frankly simply does not need to, as the Andrews reputation speaks for itself.

Miss Misery, I know you will be chomping at the bit to whiz on everyone who disagrees, calling them fake or discrediting them in some fashion. You can flame me all you want, as I will not be back to look so have at it, babe! Weekend fodder for you, as I am sure you and your 20 cats had no other plans, meow meow (NO offense to cats, the poor darlings) Suggestion for you, though:
You might want to stroll on over to Facebook because there are legions of miserable old biddies just like you who will argue and keep you angry ALL the livelong day! Might I suggest starting wtih any cute baby video. C'ya next Tuesday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)