Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 46)

When I went to work for them.... - Just me

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2016 - 9:14 am In Reply to: Breitner position - cupcakes

It was over a week after I applied before I heard back due to the volume of people applying. Be mindful that the current posting is for VBC (visual black character) and that it is IC status. To correlate VBC to figure out a fair pay rate you can take any document in MS Word, click on character count and see the difference with and without blanks. Divide that by 65. As a general rule VBC averages about 1.0-1.5 cpl less when you do these calculations so a fair rate would be 9-10 cpl typing, 5-5.5 for editing plus you need to factor in IC factors. When I left them they were starting to transition accounts to VBC and were raising the line rates some but it wasn't enough to compensate for the difference so I left. Good luck. Overall they are a good company to work for and leave you alone to work with very few interruptions, only if a client needs something special with a report you're working on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Breitner position - cupcakes (Views: 1026, 2016-07-22, 6:40 pm)
    • When I went to work for them.... - Just me
    • Breitner - Ugh (Views: 460, 2016-07-25, 6:28 pm)