Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

If brains were dynamite... - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Nov 26th, 2015 - 5:30 pm

This place would have a sign on its back saying please dont kick me in the.  So tired of this whole holiday mess where you show up to work, only there is nothing there.  Yet nobody can have time off.  I logged off for 2 hours and come back to STILL no work.  Yet they will not consider a holiday rotation at all?  Oh wait....silly me!  That means something for them to do besides find inspirational quotes for their emails.  During the hours I have been logged off, I went and spent more time with my family (live next door, luckily).  Since there is still no work, time to start the 5 days of work it will take to get my kitchen back in line after rushing to cook this morning.  Now it looks like I either take today without PTO, use PTO or work on my day off, when I already had plans.  Thanks, Nuance, for the monkey wrench.  SO TIRED OF THIS!  Been looking for a way out and as soon as I find it, adios!

Ok, Thanksgiving day rant over.  Thanks for the vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)