Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I've been on Escription for almost a year....have worked - on Dictaphone but not in

Posted: Aug 20th, 2015 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: for those that work on Escription.. - sm

probably at least 8 years......but I can tell you what I like and don't about Escription:

I find the SR is a lot better in most cases, even ESL, although it's not saying much ....it still requires plenty of editing.

I like how you can see the ADT (demo) screen right on your work page (and can also toggle it off).

As far as how fast lines accumulate I think that depends on a lot. However, I don't think any of the info you add into the demo screen (and often you have to because the dictator enters it wrong or not at all). So if you get a lot of that the lines will NOT add up so fast.

Also, a "bonus" is that Nuance doesn't knock off a bunch of lines for the platform being, in their opinion, "easier" like they do on some other platforms. Once again, I am loathe to call it a "bonus" seeing as you don't get paid for entering demos or CC's.

I guess the main thing you wanted to know is if it was easy. Yes. Once you get the steps down, very easy, pretty user friendly except for a few annoying things here and there.

The other things I hate are actually not Escription issues but AutoCorrect....I despise that AutoC doesn't add an extra space and then cap the next word if you remove a period (or vice versa)....I am sure there is a macro for that though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)