A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bladder "stay" - Mikki

Posted: Jun 24, 2011

"Patient stated she had difficulty urinating.  A bladder s/l "stay" was performed, and she had approximately 200 cc of urine in the bladder."

can you hear bladder scan? - mt

[ In Reply To ..]

bladder "stay" - Tee

[ In Reply To ..]
It is bladder "scan"..they scanned the bladder for residual urine and found 200cc of residual urine in her bladder.

Similar Messages:

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

Bladder Exam/cystoscopy
May 06, 2014

Thank you in advance for any help.   :)  I have an Indian urologist who is describing the bladder examination on cystoscopy and says,  "Occasional petechia are present.  No hornicles are seen."    Sounds like hornusuls, etc.   Uuuugh.  I've been transcribing for this doctor for a year and have never heard this although it sounds familiar from my medical background.   I know I'm going to slap my forehead when I get this.   :/  &n ...

Patient With Bladder Cancer. Will Be Getting A S/l CBX Implant.
Dec 26, 2009

TIA :-) ...

Help Frondular Bladder Mucosa? Or Frangular Or?
Aug 22, 2010

"frondular" bladder mass he says- cannot find frondular / frangular/ ??  does anyone know?  ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Rocket KCl Fetal Bladder Catheter ?
Jan 14, 2013

surgery on a fetus, cant locate anything to confirm..Any help greatly appreciated ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

Bladder Tumor, "cranial/clanial" To The Rt Orifice Sm
Jun 18, 2015

There were two small areas of recurrence, each less than 1 cm, one in the right bladder wall, s/l "cranial/clanial" to the right orifice.  He is stuttering/changing his mind, which makes it even worse. My first thought was clinging, but I hear "ial or eal" at the end.  Thanks!  ...

Bladder Mass S/l "frongular" In Nature. Please Sm.
Nov 18, 2009

Operative report: The bladder mucosa was then thoroughly examined and showed a large 3- to 4-cm bladder mass at the left lateral bladder wall that was s/l *frangular* in nature. Thanks for your help! ...

Help! Biowork Sling (bladder Sling) With Anterior Repair
Jan 19, 2011

anterior repair with ____sling. S/l Biowork, but I can not find this anywhere. Almost for sure starts with a "b" ...

Bladder Obstruction From S/l "carcinic" Prostate
Mar 01, 2011

Is he shortening carcinogenic to "carcinic?" ...

TTS - Stay Away
Feb 04, 2010

Stay away from this place.  They have no technical support and terrible communication. I tried to work with them for 3 weeks and was never able to work without problems.  The owner told unemployment that my issues were normal technical issues, resulting in my benefits being suspended.  I also spent money on software and upgraded my ISP and she's saying I didn't give enough effort! It's been my past experience that when I start with a new company platform that after a few days ...

Why I Stay
Aug 23, 2010

As much as I hate it here, I feel like I am trapped here. I am getting ready for major surgery and need the insurance. I can't afford to go to another co. and wait for insurance to kick in, plus "pre-existing condition" worries. I could just sit and cry when I start work. NJA and helper pools for hours, plus I don't feel well.  Flame me if you want (usually someone does), tell me how lucky I am to have a job with insurance. I really am beyond caring. Okay, just my private pity p ...

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Sep 08, 2010

like many of you, Ive been with MQ for a while, pushing 10 yrs, and like most of you, have gotten spooked by the changes of late.  Mostly the NJA and now the all ME work, which I can finally see, can really be not too much of a big deal. have the chance to either change my status, adding hrs and gaining some PTO, or making a total change and going to another, much smaller company.  Similar MT rate, less for ASR there, no PTO for P/T. feel afraid to make a move either way...is MQ stil ...

Why Do You All Stay?
Dec 27, 2012

I understand all the difficulties involved in trying to get into another line of work but why do so many of you stay month after month when you have no work?  It's not going to get any better.  I have had work but the work is so terrible that I suspect they won't put a lot of MTs on it because they can't handle it.  I've been doing this over 40 years and the work makes me want to cry much of the time.  I'm only part-time and think if I had to do this full-time I woul ...

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?
Feb 13, 2013

So, the long and short of it.  I have been an IC for the last 15 years.  I have typed for orthopods, general practioners, neurologists, dermatologists, and have done 2 years of acute care (both in-house and at home).  After transplanting to TX and losing my full-time job in MI, I've been searching for that "perfect" transcription job.  I love being an MT .... love the work, the flexibility, etc ... and have been told on many occasion that I am good at what I do ...

Stay Or Go?
Mar 23, 2014

Having a hard time deciding whether I should continue working for MM until they go under and have to lay off everyone and I could collect unemployment or if I should just leave, thereby leaving behind all the stress and frustration that I feel daily. I do not necessarily need the $, but it does help pay some bills. If I stay, I would have to do some training for Fluency and switch to VR from straight transcription. I know my pay will be cut drastically with this change. I'm not sure I ...

"kelsial" Stone? In The Bladder...
Nov 23, 2009

the word I can't figure out sounds like "kelsial" stone??? here is the sentence below...   However, a CT scan done today demonstrates no evidence of tumor disease and her kidney is completely stable. She felt much reassured. The CT scan does demonstrate a small, 3 mm, left pelvic possibly "kelsial" stone that is nonobstructing.   Any ideas??? Thanks!!! ...

EMR's , Will This Mean The End Of Transcriptionists Or Is There Something We Can Do To Stay In
Nov 10, 2009

I am curious what the thoughts are about this. Will is be mandatory in a few years that all doctors offices go to EMR? Will this be the end of the medical transcriptionist or is there something we can do now to prepare for the change and still be in this field? ...

Please Tell Me How To Stay Focused!!! Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I have done this type of work for a long time.  The last couple of years I have a terrible time staying focused on my work and not emailing, texting, surfing the web, etc.  I need the money really badly!  What is wrong with me?  I am not destitute yet - I keep asking myself if that is what has to happen before I can get serious and do my job.  I should be able to do 2000 lines a day but instead I am doing 950 to 1000. I am literally sick over it and worry about i ...

Stay Away From ATSI
Jun 10, 2010

They can't even figure out when someone has left their employ. I get an email saying why aren't you working this is an ongoing problem with you we are going to disable your ID Well go ahead because I gave my 2 weeks notice 6 weeks ago!! ...

Stay Employed At TTS
Jun 15, 2011

So, from what I understand, to stay employed at TTS, you basically have to just work and agree with mgmt at all times?  Never question them on anything?  Is that the only thing they are concerned about??!!  No one has ever mentioned how they feel about production met or not, etc.  Not that meeting production would be a problem for me, but if they don't care about that, it makes me wonder what kind of company they are running if all they care about is being right and not being questioned ...

How Do You All Stay Awake? HELP!
Feb 22, 2011

As soon as I start playing the audio, I can't concentrate and I start falling asleep at my desk. I literally have to get up every 15 minutes to keep from snoozing at my desk. Proofing my work is a hassle because, again, audio starts and I'm falling asleep. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, how much coffee I'm drinking, protien I'm eating, or vitamins I'm taking....nothing helps!  It's getting so bad that my production is seriously slowing dow ...

Stay Away From Advantec
Oct 03, 2011

I was just fired from Advantec, working on an oncology account because they told me that they did not have time to train me on account specifics for the 25 doctors, each with a different template, and because I got 2 experimental drug names incorrect. I was on 100% review and if I did not understand a word I left a blank and went from there.  I am very upset about this.  I have been a transcriptionist for 10 years and I am very upset about this.  ...

ScribeRight To Stay Away
Nov 07, 2011

Everyone's best bet if you see something posted by ScribeRight to stay away.  They are unorganized and what they say and do are two different things.  Would not recommend them. ...

Stay Away From NetMed
Dec 16, 2011

I went through an 8-hour unpaid training for them and decided the next day they were not a good fit. Their platform is cumbersome and you have to have about 6 windows open just to work on one job and the management is poorly run, IT not always available. Be warned!!!! ...