A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with bladder cancer. Will be getting a s/l CBX implant. - no name

Posted: Dec 26, 2009

TIA :-)

Maybe cesium implant? - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

Radioactive Seeds S/l Ceesium Implant" For Prostate Cancer
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient With Ovarian Cancer..sm
Apr 14, 2010

There are plaques that also remain on the ileum and s/*studying* on the small bowel.  There is no evidence of abdominal of diaphagmatic *studying*.  There is some small *studying* on the small bowel and upper abdomen.   Thanks so much for any help with this!   ...

S/l Reed-ee Testes (patient With Testicular Cancer)
Oct 27, 2009

sentence:  There was also some incidentally identified intratubular germ cell neoplasia extending into _____ testes.  ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Patient With Colon Cancer Receiving Treatment.
Feb 27, 2010

new dictator for me, very rapid ESL. Dictates that patient will be premedicated with s/l "Loft C" Thanks for any help.  I will probably be asking for more help as I go through this very difficult assignment. ...

Patient Has A Strong Family History Of Breast Cancer With Her
Oct 29, 2009

brother positive for s/l "brach-a-dean". ...

Patient With Breast Cancer And HIV On Viracept, *settrus*, Famvir. Thanks. Nm
Sep 12, 2010

nm ...

S/L You-sahn - USON ?? -01001 Protocol........chemotherapy, Breast Cancer Patient.
Dec 04, 2009

thank you ...

Hip Implant
Feb 03, 2012

S/L CRY or ACRY left total hip implant.    Any ideas? ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

Cochlear Implant Explantation
Dec 31, 2010

Having trouble with the underlined word in the following sentence: "Using the operating microscope, each ear was visualized demonstrating patent S/L "prosrequilization" tubes. HELP!! ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

Bladder Exam/cystoscopy
May 06, 2014

Thank you in advance for any help.   :)  I have an Indian urologist who is describing the bladder examination on cystoscopy and says,  "Occasional petechia are present.  No hornicles are seen."    Sounds like hornusuls, etc.   Uuuugh.  I've been transcribing for this doctor for a year and have never heard this although it sounds familiar from my medical background.   I know I'm going to slap my forehead when I get this.   :/  &n ...

Help Frondular Bladder Mucosa? Or Frangular Or?
Aug 22, 2010

"frondular" bladder mass he says- cannot find frondular / frangular/ ??  does anyone know?  ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Rocket KCl Fetal Bladder Catheter ?
Jan 14, 2013

surgery on a fetus, cant locate anything to confirm..Any help greatly appreciated ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of S/L "annian" Orbital Floor Implant? Nm
Nov 11, 2009

x ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

ICD Implant, Saying Pectoralis "majis"
Aug 01, 2012

He has  clearly said lead was majis twice now.  "An attempt was made at first to follow the lead through the pectoralis "majis".. never heard this and cannot find it any ideas would really help.. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

Bladder Tumor, "cranial/clanial" To The Rt Orifice Sm
Jun 18, 2015

There were two small areas of recurrence, each less than 1 cm, one in the right bladder wall, s/l "cranial/clanial" to the right orifice.  He is stuttering/changing his mind, which makes it even worse. My first thought was clinging, but I hear "ial or eal" at the end.  Thanks!  ...

Bladder Mass S/l "frongular" In Nature. Please Sm.
Nov 18, 2009

Operative report: The bladder mucosa was then thoroughly examined and showed a large 3- to 4-cm bladder mass at the left lateral bladder wall that was s/l *frangular* in nature. Thanks for your help! ...