A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Uterus filled with s/l "softan" material.... - mt12

Posted: Jun 12, 2013

The bladder was attached to an enlarged uterine mass, and the opening of the uterus revealed it to be filled with cloudy s/l softan material.   TIA!

soft tan material - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l Toe Phasias Material
Jul 12, 2010

I think this is likely gout that has developed some s/l toe phasias material which is causing persistent pain and swelling. TIA. this doctor is a mumbler today worse than ever!! thanks for any help. ...

Uterus/ovaries
Dec 14, 2010

doctor is saying what sounds like "blasphree" uterus with multiple fibroids.   Doctor is saying ovarian cyst consistent with "chlocosudium".     HELP!!  ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Reference Material Help
May 29, 2012

So I'm wondering what the difference between the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide and The Pill Book is. I am trying to gather some reference material to be better stocked for my first transcription job and I'm not sure what to actually get. I'm on a tight budget but know that I need decent material. Throughout school I mostly used my textbooks and online reference material and it worked great but I'm not sure if companies are open to that type of work/referencing. Any help or a ...

Didelphys Uterus
Oct 25, 2012

He measures the uteri and then says, "They appear to be s/l 'bicolate'."   Thanks! ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

QA Or QC Or Whatever Filled In The Following
Jan 30, 2015

I had:  _______ ischemic changes.  I couldn't make out the word directly before (seriously slurring ESL). The blank was filled in with "anicteric."  ????  Is there such a thing as anicteric ischemic changes?  I can't find reference this this anywhere.  I want to make sure before I try to reverse this.  ...

CT Of Chest Contrast Material
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere. ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Uterus Was Noted To Be S/l Arquit Nm.
Jun 22, 2012

uterus was noted to be s/l arquit nm. ...

Uterus *propulsing (hysterectomy)
Jun 02, 2013

The uterus had been identified and noted to be *____________ at this point (sounds like propulsing). She is performing a laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy and dictating 60 miles an hour.   Any help would be deeply appreciated. I have spent an enormous amount of time on this and now cannot get my line counts in for pay.   Thanks in advance!! ...

SV300 Contrast Material
Sep 28, 2013

Oncology Reference Material
Oct 02, 2013

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favorite oncology reference material... be it books or websites. Appreciate it! ...

UTERUS STAMP SIZE
Oct 22, 2013

I am very clearly hearing uterus "stamp size" but unable to document pls help ...

I Just Filled Out The Survey.
Dec 17, 2012

just goes directly into the trash, or if anyone actually reads it?   ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Type Of Shelf In The Uterus/cervix
Sep 24, 2012

This is a colonoscopy report and this is the first time this has come up for me.  I'm not exactly sure but it sounds like he is saying a type of shelf. s/l   ballooners shelf He says it fast so I can't be sure but shelf sounds right. "A rectal examination revealed a mass in the area of the cervix and uterus, questionable ___ shelf."   Thanks in advance. ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

Bile Filled Vertebra?
Sep 20, 2011

working on an x-ray of the spine and it sounds exacty like he is saying bile filled vertebra.  Doesn't make sense to me and I cannot find it.  ...

It's Just Amazing That A Company Filled With
Jul 28, 2013

people can be so stupid, or oblivious, to the fact that they have an over-abundance of MTs during the week that run out of work on a constant basis but, on the weekends, work is over-flowing to the tune of "help help help". Can they not figure out that if they would cough up just a few more cents a line for someone to cover weekend shifts, and offer it IN HOUSE first, that this all could be eliminated?  Of course, I don't know why it amazes me.  These people never were in the tra ...

MM: Where's My Chocolate-filled Mug And T-shirt?
Sep 05, 2013

I was reading the newsletter....employees in Philippines with MM t-shirts and mugs filled with chocolate.  What do we get? A big fat nothing, sitting here waiting for work to come in. I can't believe I actually went to school for this (many years ago).  Actually, keep your mugs and t-shirts -- I would prefer a raise...and some WORK!!  ...

Why Is Erroneous Information Filled In By QC?
Feb 27, 2015

If a doctor says something that a third grader would know is nonsense and the MLS leaves a blank, why does the QC person fill it in? We're supposed to use critical thinking skills, but yet they fill in something stupid when it's blatantly wrong. Then, we get an email with all kinds of information regarding normal laboratory values and we are supposed to use critical thinking skills for all that and determine when it is normal or abnormal. Oh, I'm still waiting for my MD degree t ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

Uterus Palpates To Be Top Normal Sized By Billotment
Sep 29, 2011

Having trouble with this phrase and wondering if I have it correct?  It is for a GYN exam.  Thanks! ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

What Happens To Reports With All The Blanks In Them? Are They Filled In By Hand? .
Apr 02, 2010

Do they actually go into the chart like that?  I'm sure nobody retypes the reports with the corrections in them, so how does that pass the Joint Commission's inspection? ...

Filled Out Online Application For Keystrokes
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know how long it will take them to respond?  Just curious, I am very interested in a few positions they listed open and am eager to hear if I qualify! ...

TransTech Medical - All Positions Filled?
Mar 11, 2012

Got an e-mail from TransTech that the positions for the rad MT job posting on the Job Seeker's Board dated 3/6/2012 are filled, however, the posting is still listed here, so not sure what the real deal is.   I'm sure someone from their company will see this post then remove the ad.  But, I do wonder if they just don't want to hire and pay a good line rate for an experienced MT.  If anyone else applied for this posting, did you also receive that e-mail? ...