A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

prep material for an elbow injection - blondie42660

Posted: Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon.

The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options.

Cordrop

Clordrop

Chordrop

thank you!

Probably Chloraprep. nm. - KT

[ In Reply To ..]

Oh so right - thank you!!!!!!!!!!!nm - blondie42660

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ortho/ Elbow
Mar 30, 2010

the doctor dictates     Radiographs demonstrate evidence of a s/l Sales sign ...

S/l Toe Phasias Material
Jul 12, 2010

I think this is likely gout that has developed some s/l toe phasias material which is causing persistent pain and swelling. TIA. this doctor is a mumbler today worse than ever!! thanks for any help. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Elbow Testing
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the word "Jobiare" for elbow testing score in brachial plexus palsy.. new to this board.. not sure how it all works.  Thanks anyone! ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Reference Material Help
May 29, 2012

So I'm wondering what the difference between the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide and The Pill Book is. I am trying to gather some reference material to be better stocked for my first transcription job and I'm not sure what to actually get. I'm on a tight budget but know that I need decent material. Throughout school I mostly used my textbooks and online reference material and it worked great but I'm not sure if companies are open to that type of work/referencing. Any help or a ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

CT Of Chest Contrast Material
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere. ...

Elbow Fracture - Doc Says (s/l CNM) Is Normal. What Is CNM?
Feb 11, 2011

.. ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Patient With Elbow Pain
Sep 21, 2011

Patient had ultrasound, s/l TFM, iontophoresis, exercises for range of motion, strength of the left shoulder, elbow and gripping as well as a trial of H-wave stimulation. ...

SV300 Contrast Material
Sep 28, 2013

Oncology Reference Material
Oct 02, 2013

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favorite oncology reference material... be it books or websites. Appreciate it! ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

Is There A Footplate Region In The Elbow Area
Dec 31, 2009

The word sounds like footplate, but I cannot find anything to verify this.  Does this sentance make sense?   There is vague increased signal intensity within the footplate region and distal end of the triceps tendon consistent with tendinosis.   Thanks, jackie ...

Elbow Score For Brachial Plexus Palsy
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the scoring classification for "Jobaire" elbow scoring for brachial plexus palsy..   Thanks ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Elbow Was Injected Using The S/l Mulder Healing Technque.
Sep 16, 2014

Patient has tennis elbow and the ortho doc is injecting his elbow. Thanks! ...

Prep
Aug 27, 2010

When the doctor says "there was some liquid stool and prep left in the colon.." are you supposed to type it "preparation"?  ...

Best RMT/CMT Prep Course To Take Is....?
Sep 03, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm looking into taking an RMT prep course to prepare me for the RMT exam and then will be going for the CMT exam later on.  I took my MT training with Career Step, but they keep pushing the time frame on re-releasing their RMT prep course back later and later.  It was due to release this August and now it will be mid-fall. I got an e-mail from M-Tec the other day about a RMT prep course they have, which was priced well and seemed to take a reasonable amount of tim ...

RMT Prep Courses
Feb 22, 2010

I have a question regarding the different prep courses offered for the RMT exam. There is one offered through OAK Horizons and one offered through Career Steps. I am wondering if anyone has used them and found them to be helpful at all or a complete waist of money. I really want to earn my RMT status, but I graduated from my mt course a little over a year ago and think that I could really use a refresher course. Any thoughts about these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Hemorrhoid Prep ?
Jun 30, 2010

ESL doctor dictating a hemorrhoid preparation s/l anoate, NOaid, anuate, anuH.  Really lost on this one.  Have been looking for hours so any help is appreciated.   ...

Best Credentialing Prep Course?
Nov 15, 2011

My company is offering an incentive in pay if I get credentialized, so I am going to go for CMT.     My question to all of you is which course is the best to take?  I see that Career Step, M-Tec, and Omniscribe offer prep courses, but I don't want to waste time and money on these if they will not adequately prepare me for the exam.  ...

Sweat Prep Test?
Feb 21, 2010

Is this a test?  I've searched it and find very little - maybe hearing it wrong? ...

CMT Exam Test Prep
Nov 10, 2010

After being so tired of not being taken seriously and dealing with management shifts that don't know me from Jane, I really would like to take the CMT test.  I've been doing this for 13 years so not a newbie but honestly the test scares me.  I would like to take one of the prep course but don't really know which one to take.  I don't want to overdue if not needed and the prices for the courses vary by quite a bit.  AHDI has multiple classes listed but I� ...

Anyone Taken The Test And Used The CMT Prep Quizzes CDs?
Nov 30, 2010

Has anyone taken the test and used the CMT prep quizzes CDs?  Are they useful for the test? ...

Charge For Invoice Prep
Jan 01, 2011

I am an IC. Just told must invoice company I have been with for 5 years, with lines per day, cpl, etc. Do I charge for this and if so how much? Never had to do this before. ...

Help With ORIF Procedure Prep
Apr 11, 2012

Once the manipulation was completed, the tourniquet was placed around the upper thigh and the left lower extremity was prepped with s/l prellgo/perlgo and draped in a sterile fashion.    Thanks! ...