A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CT of chest contrast material - victoria1962

Posted: Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere.

Oxilan 300 - lyn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Oxilan 300 - victoria1962

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you! Is this an old contrast material because I can't find it anywhere!

2010 Quick Guide to Contrast Media - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

I am not the one who answered your original question, but below is the link to the 2010 Quick Guide to Contrast Media.  Might come in handy if you do a lot of these studies. 

http://www.ashp.org/Import/PRACTICEANDPOLICY/PracticeResourceCenters/ContrastMedia/QuickGuidetoContrastMedia.aspx

Oxilan® 300 (Guerbet)

Appendix A, Page 10

Hope this helps. 

Similar Messages:

SV300 Contrast Material
Sep 28, 2013

?? Contrast T1
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I'm working on a radiology report, and the sentence in question is this: "TECHNICAL FACTORS: Sagittal T1, axial FLAIR, PD and T2, as well as (brief) contrast T1." My question is the word in parentheses. The Dr.  barely enunciates the word in question. The best I can make out sounds like either "free" or "brief." Does anyone know a word that would make sense combined with contrast T1?  Thanks in advance! ~Lotte  ...

How Would You Contrast MT And Coding?
May 02, 2011

What illustration might you use to contrast the difference between transcription and coding? They both are the medical field, they both involve patient documentation; yet, they are very different jobs. I am only an MT at the moment, but I have been following coding forums for quite a long time. This subject has come up recently about MTs also performing coding duties. I think it is ridiculous, but I want to hear from those of you who have done both, or even from you who have been an MT and now ...

S/l Crossage* Of Contrast Sm
Apr 06, 2012

i look up the word crossage*, no such a word in the dictionary.  is this correct?  please help.  thanks in advance! ...

Precontrast Vs Pre Contrast
Jun 26, 2013

I've always wondered (and can never find the correct answer) what do you all use in these cases - precontrast/pre contrast, postcontrast/post contrast, well maintained, etc.  I've been told both ways by fellow MT's and would like your input.  I think everyone does it differently. ?? ...

What Is The Contrast Given For HIDA Scan?
Nov 19, 2009

. . . . and some possible reproduction with HIDA scan with the administration of cholecystic ______ Thanks for the help! ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

Post Contrast Or Postcontrast
Feb 09, 2012

I get a lot of "CT Head pre and post contrast" as the name of study.  I've seen it both ways.  Does anyone know which is the officially correct version, "Precontrast" "Postcontrast"      or space in between pre and post? Thx!   ...

S/l Toe Phasias Material
Jul 12, 2010

I think this is likely gout that has developed some s/l toe phasias material which is causing persistent pain and swelling. TIA. this doctor is a mumbler today worse than ever!! thanks for any help. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Reference Material Help
May 29, 2012

So I'm wondering what the difference between the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide and The Pill Book is. I am trying to gather some reference material to be better stocked for my first transcription job and I'm not sure what to actually get. I'm on a tight budget but know that I need decent material. Throughout school I mostly used my textbooks and online reference material and it worked great but I'm not sure if companies are open to that type of work/referencing. Any help or a ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Oncology Reference Material
Oct 02, 2013

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favorite oncology reference material... be it books or websites. Appreciate it! ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Half-strength Fizzy-paque Or Vizzy-paque Contrast?
Dec 22, 2011

I have an Op note (for patient with thoracic aneurysm) in which half-strength Fizzy-paque or Vizzy-paque contrast is used to decrease the contrast load for patient. Any ideas on the contrast name? Thanks! ...

CT Chest
Mar 19, 2010

Technique:  Please note that this protocol is limited designed specifically for evaluation of the lung and s/l Turse disease???? ...

Really Just Need To Get This Off My Chest
Jul 07, 2012

Okay, I really have to ask this and get this out of my system.  As an MT, if you work as an IC, and you commit to be available during a rough time period, do you feel that it is okay not to show up when you are supposed to?  I find myself very aggravated this evening.  I am a QA for a company who has been beaten about on this board several times, but at the same time, if you take a job and commit to something, shouldn't you show up when you say you will?  Is it right for ...

Uterus Filled With S/l "softan" Material....
Jun 12, 2013

The bladder was attached to an enlarged uterine mass, and the opening of the uterus revealed it to be filled with cloudy s/l softan material.   TIA! ...

Chest Tubes
Dec 10, 2009

The right thoracic cavity   ???  a separate chest tube.  (was made, sustained -- any ideas for wording that might work? ...

Viasendly On Chest X-ray?
Apr 08, 2010

I am so stuck. I have searched and searched, and I cannot find this word. This patient had blunt trauma to his chest. They did a portable chest x-ray and report "Cardiac silhouette appears quite normal. The _________ (s/l viasendly) does appear evident in the left anterior chest." ...

Chest Pains On My Day Off
Nov 08, 2010

Its my day off and all I do is think about what awful thing they will do to me next.  I literally have chest pain.  I am scared all the time.  I am scared when I am typing that I am making a mistake.  I am scared when I am not typing that I won't make enough money to support my family.  I am scared every time I spend a penny.  There is no rest for the weary. ...

Chest X-ray Showed
Mar 21, 2011

Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with s/l perihaligus" disease and possible pulmonary edema.... help, stuck... ...

Chest Tube Help
Jun 30, 2011

Five grams of sterile talc mixed with 150 cc of normal saline wsa instilled via the s/l lava of the chest tube.  This is an ESL doctor, any suggestions? ...

Nullcline Of Chest
Feb 11, 2013

Dermatology doc says "Pt has a pink papule along the (s/l) nullcline on his right lower chest." I found this word by googling nulkline, but don't know if it is used in anatomical id. ...

CHEST X-RAY VIEWS
Feb 11, 2013

Is it PA, lateral, and upright views of the chest or PA lateral and upright views of the chest? Where do the commas actually go? ...

Have To Get This Off My Chest, Thanks For Listening
May 30, 2013

I am really really really (times pi) sickened but I figure if I write it here I can go to work and try to hang in there. I got the quarterly bonus and qualify for most times the weekly ones (depending on OOW situation and or if there are so many ESL a week I can't get the goal lines). Anyway, I have this high QA score on my weekly time sheet which is figured quarterly. Now, for the past 2 weeks, I am informed by TL that my quality is 98.6%, that I have in excess of 50, yes 50 critical error ...