A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base - jmw

Posted: Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear

II-III/VI umm, i don't know the rest. something do with the heart. - eileensideways

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Sound Only Comes Out Left Side
Mar 20, 2012

My speakers have a short where the headphones plug in and cut in and out.  I emailed support and they told me they no longer send out speakers, to plug directly into the computer or buy my own speakers.  When I do that I only get sound out of the left side, I cannot do my job with sound in one ear only.  Does anybody have any solutions.  I cannot afford to buy new speakers right now. ...

The Patient Had A Left Nephrectomy For S/l Mow She
Oct 09, 2014

or mul shee kidneys.  I would say mushy, but that just does not make sense. ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

A _______ Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 14, 2010

A _____ proximal humeral fracture ...

This Dialysis Patient Has An Arteriovenous Fistula In The Left Upper Arm.
Oct 20, 2009

On exam, doc says, "she has a palpable s/l furlin to the upper arm."  It could be something it was treated with.  TIA!! ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

Female's Social History, Dr Clearly Said Patient Lives At Home With Her Wife. I Left It SM
Jan 17, 2015

Did not know if gay marriage was legal in that state (PA)  but it was certainly what was said.,, so I didn't want to flag it either.  Fortunately, I no longer work for Nuance.  No telling what kind of dings I wold have gotten for that.   ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

BROW BEATING
Oct 26, 2010

What a waste of time and space to bicker about something like the below.  I am so surprised that a fellow MT would feel no compassion for others.  This board is for MTs to vent without being brow beaten for their feelings.  There is enough stress just being a MT without being made fun of for venting.  If a person does not like what is being said, then do not read the whole vent...just close it and pick another "vent."  You don't have to agree with the person that is ...

Beating A Dead Horse But...
Sep 20, 2010

The problem with making money with ASR is, I swear my fingers are moving just as much, but all over the board, not how we all learned to go fast, fingers on the home keys and move from there.  My hands are trying to fly all over....arrow keys, end, ctrl/shift/arrow to highlight, over to delete, try to find my way back, only to move off home keys to arrow some more.  If I could connect a pedometer on my fingers, I know it would show they are moving just as much without the same producti ...

Nuance Is Like Beating Your Head Against A Wall
Aug 17, 2011

Both feel so good when you just stop. I gave them a shot but I just cannot take it anymore.   It's like being set up to fail on a daily basis.  ...

Silent Type Beating A Dead Horse
Feb 21, 2014

I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but wondering it anyone has any fresh insight or knowledge (without bashing).  It just seems so silly, we're all adults here, why can't she just come out and say what's going on so we can make an informed decision about what to do?  ...

I Know I'm Beating A Dead Horse Here, But Is There Anyone Here Going To Sign With Mercedes?
Sep 06, 2014

d ...

Touching Base
Dec 14, 2011

I would be interested in touching base with some of the folks who were recently acquired by MQ in the EMT buyout.  I am finding the transition painfully difficult and wondering if I am the only one... ...

Don't Be Shy, How Many Took At Least 1 Cent Base Pay Cut
Jun 15, 2012

After becoming Nuance employee? I'm curious if any 9-centers (and up) got to keep their pay after mergers. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Where Is Base Rate Located In Ultipro?
Feb 11, 2012

Where in the heck can I find my base rate for transcription and ASR.  I used to see it before but for some reason I cannot find it.  TIA ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Ortho Word - At Which Point A Curvilinear Incision Was Extended Into The Base Of The HYPOTHENUM
May 14, 2014

Doc dictating carpal tunnel release OP note. He states "at which point a curvilinear incision was extended into the base of the HYPOTHENUM, volar aspect of right wrist." I cannot verify that "hypothenum" is actually a real word. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...