A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

where is base rate located in ultipro? - 2b

Posted: Feb 11, 2012

Where in the heck can I find my base rate for transcription and ASR.  I used to see it before but for some reason I cannot find it.  TIA

How to find base rate SM - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
After you sign into Ultipro, hover the mouse over "myself" and on the drop-down menu, on the left hand column, select "compensation."

Similar Messages:

You Can Find Your Pay Rate On Ultipro
Jul 10, 2011

Sign in to Ultipro, then hover your mouse over the "Myself" box.  A window will pop up and then you want to click on "Compensation."  When I tried this it took me a couple of times to actually get the information to come up, it kept timing itself out.  But once you get in there you can see what tier you're in, your hire date, and how much you make for regular typing, ASR, overtime pay per line, etc. ...

Where Can I Find My Hourly Rate On Ultipro?
May 29, 2015

x ...

Does Anyone Know Where Transform Is Located?
Feb 11, 2010

I applied through their website and have been asked to test for them. I can't find anything on their website that gives me a location for this company.  Thanks ...

Where Is WebEx Located?
Dec 03, 2014

I have not signed into WebEx as of yet and was wondering how to find it.  Thanks! ...

Transform Info Located In Nevada
Nov 16, 2010

I posted yesterday asking for info regarding Transform located in Nevada.  This morning when I checked this site for any answers I may have gotten, my post was gone...disappeared???  What the heck??? ...

Where Are Tools Located In Word 2007?
Apr 22, 2013

Where is tools located in  Word 2007?  Also how to change upper case to lower case in Word 2007? ...

Where Is Autocorrect Located In Word 2007?
Apr 23, 2013

Where is autocorrect located in word 2007? ...

Can Someone Direct Me To The Asr Practice Modules That Were Located
Apr 03, 2014

Department and then I think Human Resources and then I dont remember what comes next.   I did them about 1 1/2 years ago but I cant find them now.   TIA ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

Global Info Systems Located In Texas
Jun 19, 2012

Seeking current info on above company including on-time pay, enough work, etc., etc., pros and cons, please.  Thank you for your time. ...

What Happened To Transolutions Located In Lake Bluff, IL?
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know what happened to Transolutions located in Lake Bluff, IL?  I worked for them doing MT for 6 years, and I just checked out their site and they are now located in INDIA???   ...

Touching Base
Dec 14, 2011

I would be interested in touching base with some of the folks who were recently acquired by MQ in the EMT buyout.  I am finding the transition painfully difficult and wondering if I am the only one... ...

Don't Be Shy, How Many Took At Least 1 Cent Base Pay Cut
Jun 15, 2012

After becoming Nuance employee? I'm curious if any 9-centers (and up) got to keep their pay after mergers. ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

Patient Has 2-3/6 _______ Beating Sound Left Base
Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear ...

Ortho Word - At Which Point A Curvilinear Incision Was Extended Into The Base Of The HYPOTHENUM
May 14, 2014

Doc dictating carpal tunnel release OP note. He states "at which point a curvilinear incision was extended into the base of the HYPOTHENUM, volar aspect of right wrist." I cannot verify that "hypothenum" is actually a real word. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

What Is The Average Benefit Rate/PTO Rate? Friends I Talk To
Dec 05, 2012

Their way of figuring it is so convoluted.  I wonder if they keep us all low like that.  ...

Line Rate Pay Versus Audio Minute Rate Pay
Mar 18, 2013

Can anyone tell me if line rate pay is comparable to getting paid by the audio minute? Is 0.50 or 1.00 normal? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...