A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On ECG, ht bundle branch block pattern present with secondarys/l "polarization" changes as - traci

Posted: May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well.

Should probably be repolarization. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

EKG Shows S/L A Paced, V Sensed, Left Bundle Branch Block
Dec 16, 2009

EKG shows S/L     A paced, V sensed, left bundle branch block.  Is A paced, V sensed correct or is it just a paced V sensed ? ...

Bundle Branch Apparency?
Mar 05, 2011

This is normally a very clear-speaking dictator I have no trouble with, but here it sounds like he's saying "bundle branch apparency" - and the only bundle branch anything I know of is "block."  Can anyone help please? ...

1-to-1 Mixture Or One-to-one Mixturundle Branch Block Nm
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

L5 DPR Medial Branch
Oct 20, 2011

Ok, brain's gone to mush.  What's DPR stand for in the context of lumbar spine?  Thanks so much!   ...

S/l *mediopectoral* Neurovascular Bundle ? Nm
Oct 23, 2009

x ...

I Personally Could Make A Bundle Except For ESL
Jan 25, 2015

The money I have lost recently arises rom very poor ESL dictators, too many of them. Did you know 28% of US doctors were not born in US and many arrived on J-1 visas under the Conrad 30 program? They are looking to expand IMGs (international medical graduates) quite significantly under Obamacare. Of course, I know non ESL can be awful, too, but think about who your worst dictators are and then consider the outlook: much higher percentage of IMGs coupled with foreign born patients who with the ...

AHDI CMT Prep CD Bundle Question
Mar 17, 2011

I am thinking of buying the CMT Prep Quiz CD Bundle from AHDI. but, I want to make sure it is completely current with the third edition of the BOS. Has anyone bought these and what did you think? Where they helpful in taking the CMT exam? I notice there is an RMT Blueprint available, but sold out. So, wondering if I should just wait for the RMT and CMT Blueprints to come out??? Thanks for any info! ...

Experienced In Rad But Looking To Branch To Acute Care
Jul 01, 2011

hey, i have 7+ years of radiology and 6 years of path and some sleep study experience transcribing but would like to branch out or get some training in acute care.  does anyone know of anywhere to get started?  i would be willing to take online classes to learn acute care or start a job that will begin teaching it, like i said i am not a newbie at transcription but just in this field.  i would love to broaden my field and not iust be restricted to three modalities. please hel ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

CA Pattern?
Jan 06, 2010

in the assessment:   He has atrophy in his right hand in an ulnar nerve or CA pattern.   I have tried finding what this CA would mean and am unable to, it's in the assessment, could I leave it abbreviated? ...

V1 Pattern?
Mar 09, 2010

He has decreased sensation predominately in a left V1 pattern, to a much lesser extent in a left V2 pattern, not affecting left V3. ...

EEG Pattern
May 02, 2011

S/l Fiji or Figi patterns on an EEG. ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

Beginning To See A Pattern Here
Nov 20, 2009

All these companies stink and this job rots...I put my resume in on Thurs w/ Keystrokes and they hired me on Friday at a higher line rate 9cpl...Got the shift I wanted but not the days off which really doesn't matter to me, just have to flex around some existing doc appts. Never worked meditech...DocQuscribe is a hard platform to follow, it is GREAT...MQ just stinks...I tried Spheris they had their good and bad on platform..The one I am on now crescendo stinks royal in many ways..God I can& ...

S/l Fastinest Pattern?
Jan 14, 2010

Examination at this point, outside of the reflex changes, does demonstrate decrease in sensation in a  fastinest pattern ...

S/l NSPL Pattern...sm
Aug 17, 2010

Doing a report for a rheumatologist. She is talking about previous investigations... "ENA screening test was positive inside the plasmic speckled pattern and s/l NSPL pattern in a titer of 1:5120." Doc is of Russian accent, perhaps that helps. TIA ...

S/l N-eye-leez Pattern?
Dec 10, 2010

In the abdomen, sounds like: There is "n-eye-leez" pattern Any ideas please?  ...

A VR Pattern I've Noticed: (s/m)
Jul 15, 2011

While wondering why VR doesn't seem to be getting any better, I've started noticing a pattern while I work that might have at least something to do with it: I have several accounts, and switch around all day.  Usually there are a lot of corrections per line with my company's VR system.  I wonder why it makes the same dumb mistakes over and over again. However, I've begun to notice that if I've been sent a lot of VR-editing work by the same doctor, a ...

Dermatomal Pattern?
Jul 08, 2013

I'm having trouble understanding a mumbly part of this dictation...mostly b/c I can't find the phrase I think he is using.  It sounds like (under the physical exam) "The left C6 dermatomal pattern on the end of C5 dermatomal pattern appears to be the area affected by the pain." Does that sound right?   ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Has Anyone Been Able To Determine A Pattern Regarding The Slowdown Of DQS? Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Jobs have been uploading and downloading all morning very quickly but all of a sudden are downloading very slowly again.  I have to wait for the audio to complete downloading and at times am typing faster than the download (on a DSL connection with no problems with my internet).  This downloading slowly problem seems to have at some point everyday but I haven't been able to figure out a pattern.  Can this be controlled somehow or it is just a coincidence?  Has anybody el ...

Sweat Perfusion Pattern?
Jun 13, 2013

Dictated what s/l her sweat perfusion pattern is normal. Orthopedics, rest of paragraph: She has got positive Phalen's, Tinel's and carpal tunnel compression test. There is no intrinsic atrophy. Her _____ perfusion pattern is normal. ...