A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present? - Jayel

Posted: Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering...

see message - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I had applied yesterday. I woke up to an email sent at 11:30 last night asking what days I would be available to "type." They said a "schedule" would be required for the next few weeks. I wrote back and asked "type what?" and some more info would be appreciated prior to making a committment. They have not responded. That's all I know. I got the impression it was a company that outsources transcription, kine of like a temp agency. Their fax number did not work and their phone number led to a place in New York, not MO as stated on the ad. suspicious.

Not really - Applied as well

[ In Reply To ..]
Go Partners is an orthopedics EMR company that sometimes also gets the outsourced transcription services from clients. From what I can tell, it is mostly editing at dirt cheap line rates.

GO Partners - Jayel

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, does sound suspicious. I was just about to check out the phone numbers after doing an internet search. I did just receive a "contract" without even talking on the phone or testing. On the I-9 form verifying identity it states "Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands." Don't think this is a company I'd want to work for. Thanks for your comments.

Jayel - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
It truly is a company you do NOT want to work for, because if they should not pay you, you do not have recourse anywhere. If an MTSO in the US rips you off, you can go to small claims court (depending on the amount) or have your own private counsel intervene, but located in the Northern Mariana Islands--good luck with that. Sounds like a JOB TO AVOID!

GO Partners - Jean

[ In Reply To ..]
Let me set the record straight. I am working for them. I don't see anything about the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands on my contract! Geez!

Similar Messages:

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Anybody Heard Of GO Partners
Sep 15, 2011

Is anybody familiar with a company called GO Partners? ...

Thought I Had Seen It/heard It/experienced It All In The Past 30 Years
Sep 02, 2012

I work in-house, got the news a week ago that the hospital has hired an outside company to take over the transcription, which will save the hospital millions of dollars.  We have the option of going with the other company or simply going home; in other words, take it or leave it.  Needless to say, the outsourced company's benefits are not as good in comparison to the hospital's, much more expensive and also this will be strictly voice recognition.&nbs ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Go Partners - Any Feedback
Sep 21, 2011

Has anyone had experience with Go Partners?  I was offered a job but didn't have to test for it and that makes me a liittle nervous.  They appear to use the Emdat Inscribe system and do mostly ortho work.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

Webmedx Partners With NLPI
Sep 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Natural Language Processing Solution: MedLee? Webmedx partnered with NLPI. I have been researching it, and it seems very high tech. I can't wrap my brain around it. Is this a step closer to phasing out MTs or no? Here is the article's link: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-and-nlp-international-team-to-bring-natural-language-processing-software-to-medical-transcription-103906588.html Today I feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder did when she wa ...

Anybody Know Anything About Cognitive Health Partners?
Jul 14, 2011

I took their test at the mttest testing site and failed the screening portion!  Now I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I have been in the MT business for 18 years and have never failed a test and I have taken 100s of them on mttest.  So I'm stumped.  Anybody else take the screening test and fail.  Right after I took their test and failed the screening, I took another company's test and sailed through each portion and second company's test had a lot of th ...

Cognition Health Partners
Oct 09, 2011

Does anyone work for this company that can tell me any info on them?  I have just taken the test and passed, so I am curious to what they are about ie, amounts of work, type of work, pay?  TIA ...

International Labor Partners, What Do They Do?
Apr 19, 2012

I've read on here previous comments about the ILPs not having the skill set to perform straight transcription/editing, and if that's true (and I tend to believe it myself), then exactly what is their purpose in the industry? Can they churn out the line count (or way above and beyond line requirements)? Can they create/edit a document that is ready for release to clients? Who QAs their grammar, punctuation, spelling (in correct English)? Can they precisely transcribe OR reports, car ...

Cognition Health Partners - Any Info?
May 08, 2012

Anyone with recent info on this company? Basically wondering if they are a stable company, have enough work, managers okay to get along with, etc. TIA! ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Does Nuance FT Insurance Cover Domestic Partners?
Jan 06, 2012

I'm a FT Webber and think I've heard something about this, but can't seem to find in the insurance info. Thank you! ...

Silent Partners Medical Transcription In Lufkin, TX.
Jun 16, 2014

Has anyone had any experience with Silent Partners Medical Transcription out of Lufkin, Tx and if you have what your experience has been with them, etc.? ...

Silent Partners Transcription Company - WARNING
Jun 26, 2014

Just a warning to anyone thinking of working for this company.  They are very quickly going to disappear because they're so impossible to work for.  I worked for them for 9 months, and in that time: I never received a contract after asking over and over again (yes, I should have quit sooner).  I was repeatedly told that their "lawyers are working on them" and since found out that they had contractors there for up to 7 years with no contract. They only use f ...

Any Thought On Bayscribe/RecordsOne's Other Partners - Landmark Is One.
Sep 10, 2014

Looking at their home page, they seem to be promoting VR as well.  My memory is that Landmark has a (relatively) good reputation. I don't particularly recognize their other transcription partner, DB Transcription.  They also have a coding partner.  http://www.recordsone.com/partners/ Thoughts anyone? (I only got around to checking it out last night).   ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

There Are At Least 8 Masses Present Involving "the 2-o'clock To 6:30 Positions",
Apr 04, 2012

? ...

S/l HEENT: "circumal" Movements Present
Oct 16, 2009

Any ideas what this could be? Thanks, Abby ...

She Has Had **MRI's** In The Past
Feb 02, 2010

x   ...

PAST
Mar 30, 2012

The patient underwent a "PAST".  It's an OB/GYN procedure.   TIA  :) ...

Bye-bye Past --- OMG Seriously?
Apr 12, 2012

Just when I think I can't possibly be more amazed by the ineptitude of this ASR program. ...