A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l caudal leedens or calcium present in the placenta - TIA

Posted: Dec 23, 2009

cotyledons nm - gyb

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

VR - Displaced Calcium
Apr 14, 2011

Chest CT - The heart and thoracic aorta are normal in size. There is no evidence of *displaced* calcium or wall asymmetry to suggest dissection. TIA! ...

24-hour Urine Calcium Levels
Feb 03, 2010

24-hour urinary calcium elevated at 457.  is the 457 right.  I'm not sure what these normal levels are.  ...

Linear Enhancement Of The Cauda Equina, "conus, Pia," And Caudal Thecal Sac.
Feb 15, 2012

Should it be "conus comma pia comma"  or "conus pia comma" ? ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

There Are At Least 8 Masses Present Involving "the 2-o'clock To 6:30 Positions",
Apr 04, 2012

? ...

S/l HEENT: "circumal" Movements Present
Oct 16, 2009

Any ideas what this could be? Thanks, Abby ...