A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Modified Kujima stitch using a #2 FiberWire was passed up the Achilles...Anyone heard of Kujimi stit - jp408

Posted: Mar 04, 2010

xx

Kojima stitch - kat

[ In Reply To ..]
Kojima stitch. I googled it.

Similar Messages:

Hand Operation, Sounds Like Modified *sujima* Stitch
Jul 12, 2011

XXX ...

Ortho Surgery S/l Tack Stitch Or Tag Stitch
Sep 14, 2010

The biceps was released from the superior portion of the labrum and a (s/l tack stitch or tag stitch) was applied to hold it in the intraarticular space. Thanks in advance.  I will probably have more questions...new at ortho surgery. ...

FiberWire Or Fiberwire Or Fiberwire?
Jul 21, 2010

I've seen all ways but can't find it in my books. THANKS! ...

Anyone Else Get Achilles Tendonitis?
Jun 01, 2013

For the past 2 years I have been having problems with my Achilles tendon acting up and it can be very painful. I'm thinking it might have to do with working the footpedal all these years. I switched to the other foot but was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.  ...

Gapposes Of Achilles Tendon
Dec 10, 2013

"The right heel has definite gapposes (doc's spelling) at the musculotendinous junction of the Achilles tendon." I assume he's meaning there's a gap there, but is there such a word? More likely spelling would be gaposis, but even that... ...

S/l Merceline Stitch
Jul 10, 2010

Eye surgery, sounds like merceline stitch? ...

Stitch Identification
Jul 09, 2013

Has anybody heard of a "Entiting stitch" or "intiding sticth"?  THanks!!! ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

S/l Breezemont Which Is Infiltrating The Achilles Tendon With Fluid
Nov 15, 2012

thank you ...

Dx: S/P Achilles Lengthening, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury And
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Modified Barium Swallow
Sep 11, 2011

MODIFIED BARIUM SWALLOW Patient was given thin liquids, nectar-thickened liquids, pudding, mechanical soft tissues and chopped meats. In the oral phase there is decreased lingual range of motion, coordination and decreased _____.  Sounds like he is saying "dentition".  ...

Modified S/l Stein Interspace Release
Apr 07, 2010

This is a bunionectomy and he is saying, a modified s/l stein interspace release was performed in standard fashion.  I can't verify "stein" anywhere.  ...

Modified Shoulder Reduction Technique
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone familiar with a type of shoulder reduction technique for dislocated shoulder?  Sounds like the doc is saying modified "Stitz" technique.    ...

There Is A Mildly Positive "silver Skull Test" Indicating Some Tight Achilles Tendon And G
Jul 19, 2013

PE on right heel and foot.  I swear it sounds like the doc is saying 'Silver skull test'.  He's a temp for me and I'm completely unfamiliar with what this might be!  Thanks for your help in advance :) ...

I Passed!!
Mar 18, 2011

Just wanted to pass on the word that I passed the CPC this past Saturday.   To those of you who don't know me from prior posts, I took the Andrews School coding course and am a former MT of many years. ...

I Passed The CCS!
Jan 04, 2013

I passed the CCS exam yesterday!  Students out there, it can be done.  Now onto the job search, a whole other thing completely, but for now, just trying to recover and let it sink in.  I have been studying at Andrews for a whole year towards this goal and now it's here.  Thanks Andrews staff and students for all the support! ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

Catchup Passed!
Jan 12, 2010

Hi everyone, I have great news. I have passed my final exam with honours! I received a 98% on objective and 96% on practical. For those who know me, I was really getting nervous about graduating from my course, but I did it. Because of my final mark I qualify for a job placement (100-hour practicum), so I am just waiting to hear what company I will be placed with...what I great way to start my 2010! Thanks for all of your support, it really did help me! Catchup- ...

Past/Passed
May 21, 2010

Rigor mortis had passed/past in all extremities. ...

Past/passed Help Please
Jul 19, 2010

used a 5-French Glide catheter and thru this passed a Spartacore wire into the popliteal artery past the stenosis.....Is this correct or am I losing my mind with these passed/past??? ...

I Passed My RDA Practical!
Dec 23, 2010

Just got notice I passed the practical for dental assisting.   Now I'm too excited to sit here and work :) Plan on taking the written test next month and then I'm out of here!!!  It hasn't been easy going to school and scraping by here, but I have to pay the bills.  I'm leaving transcription kicking and screaming.  At my age, I thought I would be doing this 'til the end of my working days.  So sad. ...

I Passed My CPC! Yeah! - Sm
Jul 14, 2011

Now the hard part - finding a job!  Very glad the testing is over - phew! ...

Passed Testing
Sep 19, 2011

I just passed testing with Breitner.  I am excited about being offered a position with standard transcription.  Anyone willing to share good/bad?  I would like to accept their offer, but now-a-days quite a nervous nelly.  Just have to work 15 more years until retirement and would love that to be with one more company!  And before anyone says it, I have researched the archives......  ...

Passed The CCS Today
May 01, 2012

Well I passed the CCS today but didn't think I was going to as I didn't feel like it was going very well. I am an Andrews grad but have not worked as a coder so far. ...

Passed The CPC-H Certification!
Sep 25, 2012

I just got my results in the mail from AAPC that I passed the certification exam for CPC-H! I have been an MT for decades and when my last in-house MT job was outsourced, I decided I'd better get moving on to coding. Coding is very difficult and I had quite a time completing the online CPC-H course offered by AAPC. I started in the Spring and just got certified. I want all the MTs out there to know that terminology, A&P are helpful to already know! It was not easy to get this certificat ...

Bill Passed
Mar 31, 2014

nm ...

Has Anyone Passed These Audits?
Apr 02, 2014

I have yet to pass one, how the heck, with say 3 minor errors can you possible pass these things? I want to quit so badly but have no prospective jobs. So the question boils down to basically, is at what percentage of errors are they firing people? 99.5, 99 what? I just cannot see how this is possible to do. My thoughts are that they are going to try this stupid goal and see who comes the closest to the 99.7% unrealistic BS and keep them. I also cannot see how the Indians are doing this, s ...

Any One Tested And Passed
Apr 18, 2014

from recent ad? Any action after that? Thanks.   ...