A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hand operation, sounds like modified *sujima* stitch - TIA! NM

Posted: Jul 12, 2011

XXX

Tsuge?? - royals11

[ In Reply To ..]
This was the closest I could come up with!

There is a Tajima suture technique - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
Found in Stedman Ortho

Similar Messages:

Modified Kujima Stitch Using A #2 FiberWire Was Passed Up The Achilles...Anyone Heard Of Kujimi Stit
Mar 04, 2010

xx ...

Ortho Surgery S/l Tack Stitch Or Tag Stitch
Sep 14, 2010

The biceps was released from the superior portion of the labrum and a (s/l tack stitch or tag stitch) was applied to hold it in the intraarticular space. Thanks in advance.  I will probably have more questions...new at ortho surgery. ...

Sounds Like "hand Saids Were Held"
Jun 10, 2010

sounds like:  "hand saids were held"   since the patient had a history of hematemesis ...

NAME OF OPERATION
Sep 17, 2010

Isn't there an operation called a C-LIFF or something close to that?  The patient is having a laminectomy - can't find this in google MT .....?  Neurosurgeon dictating. ...

S/l Merceline Stitch
Jul 10, 2010

Eye surgery, sounds like merceline stitch? ...

Stitch Identification
Jul 09, 2013

Has anybody heard of a "Entiting stitch" or "intiding sticth"?  THanks!!! ...

Zygomatic Arch Reduction Operation.
Aug 27, 2010

Dissection began and the facial artery was identified.  This was retracted from the field with a s/l "sons rake" and protected. ...

Sigmoid Colon Operation Help Needed
Nov 19, 2010

Doing my first op report regarding a sigmoid colon resection. Does anyone know a site that would describe the anatomy in this area? I am hearing things that sound like "mobilizing white line of Toltol"and I am pretty sure it is only going to get more complicated. Help! Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give. ...

Patient Brought To The Operation Room And ??
Aug 18, 2011

The following sentence was dictated: "Patient brought to the operating room and __ placed supine on the operating table." The __ word sounds like it starts with "sw", but I'm not able to make it out. It makes since for the word to be "was" because it fits the sentence, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?? Thanks! ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Modified Barium Swallow
Sep 11, 2011

MODIFIED BARIUM SWALLOW Patient was given thin liquids, nectar-thickened liquids, pudding, mechanical soft tissues and chopped meats. In the oral phase there is decreased lingual range of motion, coordination and decreased _____.  Sounds like he is saying "dentition".  ...

Modified S/l Stein Interspace Release
Apr 07, 2010

This is a bunionectomy and he is saying, a modified s/l stein interspace release was performed in standard fashion.  I can't verify "stein" anywhere.  ...

Modified Shoulder Reduction Technique
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone familiar with a type of shoulder reduction technique for dislocated shoulder?  Sounds like the doc is saying modified "Stitz" technique.    ...

Operation- S/l (Bend Them) Or (thin Thin) Bypass Graft
Feb 14, 2011

Operation called a bend them, or thin thin bypass graft? Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

Modified "Osler Shilobac Difficulty Questionnaire"
Sep 14, 2012

This is SO garbled!  Any help appreciated. ...

S/l "coupe" Stitch
Nov 06, 2009

s/l coupe stitch ...

One More - S/l "Tillaway" Modified Seldinger Technique - Nm
Dec 09, 2010

Thank you! ...

GYN: Modified "Markovitz" Procedure?--nm
Dec 04, 2009

:) ...

Modified Maze Procedure, Is Maze Capitalized Or Not
Jul 23, 2014

I have a really old cardiovascular/pulmonary book and it shows maze is not capitalized.  I'm new to VR and it is always capitalizing maze, so who is right?  Modified maze procedure or modified Maze procedure...I'm betting on the book.  TIA ...

Gout In Hand
Jan 08, 2010

I am experiencing gout in my left hand which is very painful.  Has anyone had this?  Any advice for still being able to work?  The doctor has put meon colchicine, prednisone and Vicodin.  Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Raise Your Hand If....
Mar 15, 2010

.... you were not trained thru an MT school but had equivalent medical studies schooling/background/hospital work... and managed to market yourself or simply applied to jobs and found yourself a start as an MT (in otherwords, without going thru any special "MT course" or certification since you had already gone thru university level courses in which you learned the same required medical subjects).If this is you, please tell me your story. ...

Right Hand Dominant
Jul 01, 2010

Is this correct?    right-hand-dominant male One of my doctors uses this phrase all the time and this is always the way I have typed it. I just want to know if I am typing it correctly, and if it is not correct what is the correct way to type it? My thanks to anyone who answers ...

Transcend Hand-off
Jun 17, 2010

I work at a hospital that will shortly transition over to Health Management Associates.  I have seen on their website they outsource all  transcription work to Transcend.  Right now all transcriptionists will be staying put but probably the first of year that will not be the case - can someone tell me anything about this company?  Line rate, ease of making good counts, etc.  Thanks. ...

Hand Controls
Sep 05, 2010

I am having a lot of trouble with pain in my knees when using the foot pedal.  Does any know of any type of hand controls?  Thanks! ...

Hand Position
Oct 19, 2010

Pt with joint pain. When pt turns his "right hand in the ______ position and tries to grip something, he has pain in his thumb". s/l - c-plane..?  Thanks! ...

Hand Laceration
Jul 27, 2011

Here's the text:  Examination of the right hand reveals a long jagged laceration extending from the palmar surface into the web space.  It is roughly 4.5 cm in length.  It is full thickness and when the fingers are spread apart, the volar surface of the 1st phalange can be visualized through the wound.  Volar?  I'm not sure if that's what I'm hearing...it sounds like it starts with a b, like bowler or buller.  I know what volar is, but does it fi ...

Hand Exam
Jan 25, 2012

She has full active range of motion.  She has no irritation of the s/l **SBR**.  She is able to make a fist.  She has 5/5 strength throughout her right hand.  ...