A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Knee exam - "Patient has an **A1** Lachman's test - Thanks nm

Posted: Aug 14, 2011

x

Yes, that is correct. It is a grading level for a Lachman test. nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

Grading Lachman Test
Nov 13, 2012

Grade Ia Lachman. How should that be written? (The I-a part) Thank you ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Right Knee Exam
Feb 05, 2012

There is a Baker's cyst noted posteriorly as well as tenderness over the pes bursa. Positive static **in-en-elly** patellar compression test. She does have some medial joint line tenderness. Thanks!! ...

Knee Exam
Dec 07, 2014

PA always says:  The right knee (or whatever limb) has no visual deformities. Should it not be visible deformities, or am I overthinking?  I think of visual deformities occurring in the vision, but I don't know.  She's the only one who says this. ...

Knee Exam Question
Nov 28, 2011

On examination, her Q-angle is 16° with the patella reduced.  It is less than 10° in the 90° flexed position.  She has positive s/l Jay’s line.  Thank you. ...

Sounds Like Giaphenoscopy For Knee Exam
Jun 12, 2012

TEXT: Examination of his left knee shows no knee joint effusion.  Good patellar tracking.  No localized tenderness to palpation.  No ligamentous instability.  Full extension and 30 degrees of flexion.  Firm end point with Lachman test.  He does have an approximately 4 x 3 cm mass at the medial aspect of the popliteal fossa.  There is no tenderness to palpation.  No redness or warmth.  __________ is positive consistent with fluid content.  There i ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Orthopedic Test For Knee
May 14, 2011

This is a _____ for an orthopedic test for the knee that i cannot find anywhere.  All help would be appreciated.   Doc says, "Anterior/posterior drawer negative, McMurray negative, _____ negative."  It sounds like fes-a-leese or at least fes---- something.  HELP!!!!! ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

The Patient Had A S/l Knee Surgery With A S/l Cardizel Olds?
May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

Positive S/l FALACY Test For Knee - Meniscus Tear?? Maybe Hearing TH?
Apr 26, 2012

TIA! ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

CMT Exam Test Prep
Nov 10, 2010

After being so tired of not being taken seriously and dealing with management shifts that don't know me from Jane, I really would like to take the CMT test.  I've been doing this for 13 years so not a newbie but honestly the test scares me.  I would like to take one of the prep course but don't really know which one to take.  I don't want to overdue if not needed and the prices for the courses vary by quite a bit.  AHDI has multiple classes listed but I� ...

In A GU Exam The Patient Has A Strong Odor Of
Mar 11, 2013

The vulva is unremarkable in appearance, as is the introitus.  There is a strong odor of _____ noted. s/l primary aimings. ...

Word (test) In Back Exam
Mar 15, 2013

Dictated:  Lumbar extension and lateral bending are noted to be good and painless.  Straight leg raising sign is positive on the left at 75 degrees.  __________ s/l la-sack test is also positive on the left.     Help and/or suggestions appreciated, thank you! ...

Patient First Test
Jan 13, 2015

I am trying to work this into my schedule, and I want to make sure I plan enough time.  Thanks! ...

Eye Exam Cover Test Noted To Be S/l Autophoric.. TIA
Jun 01, 2011

autophoric?? Thanks.   ...

Diabetic Patient Test
Oct 30, 2011

Doctor dictates: "On initial evaluation, the patient was noted to have glucose of 560, with a bicarb of 11, and also has a (s/l something -demia) of 18%. The patient was subsequently admitted for further management." I can't seem to find anything that would fit in the above space. It sounds like ?demia. Does anybody have any clues for me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot. ...

Patient First Test - No Idea
Jan 17, 2015

I have no idea how I did because I don't know what they are looking for in their testing.  It is obvious they want to see how you handle difficult dictators.  I had to leave some blanks, which most companies would prefer you to do.  I just wonder how many people level several blanks in the test and still got hired?  I especially had to leave 2 or 3 blanks on the guy who whispers.  Turned the volume all the way up on my computer and still could not make out parts of his dictation wit ...

Eye Exam Reactive To Light With S/l "knee Line" That Is Normal
Jul 15, 2010

Doctor is dictating pupils are equal and reactive to light with s/l "knee line" that is normal.  Any clues?  ...

Knee Exam - S/l "Lennox" Sign And McMurray Negative. NM
Dec 27, 2012

x ...

Shoulder Exam - Patient Has A Negative S/l Lamitz Sign
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

In Cranial Nerve Exam Patient Has *cysgingeal* Hyperplasia?? Thanks. Nm
Apr 01, 2011

nm ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

Patient Wears A Knee Brace For S/l "J-new-ray-cavatum".
May 14, 2010

x ...