A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cervical and Shoulder exam - s/l La-Rusta test was negative - anon

Posted: Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out.

Possibly saying "the Roos test was negative." nm - PT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Shoulder Exam - Patient Has A Negative S/l Lamitz Sign
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

Neuro Exam, Negative Pronator Drift, Negaive S/l "smitri" Test TIA
Mar 12, 2010

xxx ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

PT To Cervical Spine, Left Shoulder, Both Hands.Treatments:Traction Infrared, Paraffin, *starax, Mat
Mar 22, 2012

nm ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Cervical Cancer Test: _____o? _____eau?
Dec 30, 2014

New in the last 20 years since I've done gyn: Test for cervical cancer, possibly including HPV.   ends in 'o' sound.  S/L peau or co.  ...

Shoulder Exam
Aug 11, 2011

Dictated:  Treatment options were discussed with him.  These include repeat selective AC joint injection, s/l mulfer type (or tight or tech) distal clavicle, or living with residual symptoms.   He just slurs right over this.  Any help, thank you! ...

Shoulder Exam Question
Jan 24, 2012

On examination, she has full range of motion of her shoulder.  Good stability anteriorly in the s/l outreach?? position.  Negative scapular dyskinesis.  ...

Special Testing/shoulder Exam
Nov 07, 2012

Is there an FAR or FAIR special test for shoulder derangement? Seems as though I heard of this once but cannot find it now in any of my resources or online. Thanks ...

Mikayla-Westov's Exam, Shoulder.
Mar 14, 2013

The doc says that it causes deltoid pain. I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!!! ...

Ortho Test Of Shoulder
Sep 07, 2011

Shoulder injury - doc says mild pain with s/l taze test, katays test, patays test.  Thanks for any help. ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Shoulder Strength Test Position
Jan 20, 2014

"his strength is 3-4+/5+ in the *sis* position as well as in abduction.  His passive glenohumeral range of motion is 80-20-10."  It sounds like he is saying "cyst", but that doesn't make sense to me.   ...

____(s/l) Ee-day-o-lus Test Is Negative. Re: Hips - SM
Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative. ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Shoulder Exam - S/l Forward Flexion On The "contrella" Side Nm
Jan 24, 2015

. ...

Knee Exam - S/l "Lennox" Sign And McMurray Negative. NM
Dec 27, 2012

x ...

CMT Exam Test Prep
Nov 10, 2010

After being so tired of not being taken seriously and dealing with management shifts that don't know me from Jane, I really would like to take the CMT test.  I've been doing this for 13 years so not a newbie but honestly the test scares me.  I would like to take one of the prep course but don't really know which one to take.  I don't want to overdue if not needed and the prices for the courses vary by quite a bit.  AHDI has multiple classes listed but I� ...

Word (test) In Back Exam
Mar 15, 2013

Dictated:  Lumbar extension and lateral bending are noted to be good and painless.  Straight leg raising sign is positive on the left at 75 degrees.  __________ s/l la-sack test is also positive on the left.     Help and/or suggestions appreciated, thank you! ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Eye Exam Cover Test Noted To Be S/l Autophoric.. TIA
Jun 01, 2011

autophoric?? Thanks.   ...

K&B Or KNB? (Neck Exam: "negative K&B")
Feb 22, 2010

Thanks for help. ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

Her S/l "ron-a" Test Is Negative
Jun 23, 2010

Lab test in a child with strep throat. Her s/l "ron-a" test is negative. ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Upper And Lower Extremity Exam-sounds Like "crunch" Test?
Dec 12, 2009

upper and lower extremity exam-sounds like "crunch" test? ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...