A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Grading Lachman test - distraction

Posted: Nov 13, 2012

Grade Ia Lachman. How should that be written? (The I-a part) Thank you

Grade 1A Lachman - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Lachman test - distraction

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. The references that I found were all over the place, each one different from the other.

Similar Messages:

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

1B Lachman/1A Lachman?
Oct 19, 2011

Cannot find 1B Lachman and 1A Lachman to verify. Anyone heard of this? ...

Lachman Obliterated?
Nov 08, 2011

Operative report, ACL reconstruction.   Whole sentence sounds like "Lachman is obliterated."   Does that make sense? ...

Lachman And Memory Signs? Please See Message
Sep 13, 2012

On a knee examination, the doc is saying "Lachman and s/l memory signs are positive."  Does memory make sense?   TIA ...

QA Grading
Oct 22, 2009

Is everyone graded using the same QA scoring system?  Where do they get this ??   ...

My New Grading System
May 13, 2010

It's simply unfair that MQ pays me the same same whether I do a normally dictated report, or one that is handicapped.  Handicapped reports obviously take much more time to finish.  Here's my new grading system for leaving markers.  It's how I'm going to grade the documents that are necessary to include blanks in case they are thrown back at me for any reason.  It gives me ammunition to fight back.  Each subject gets a point (which to me ...

Grading With FIESA
May 08, 2012

Are there no B's given on this?  I have checked it each day since I started (which was just a few days ago).  I either have A's or C's (with a percentage of 97 or 98%).  Today I typed 27 reports and got 100% accuracy on 25 of those and 2 that had C's but my overall grade was a C!!!  What am I missing.  Since I am technically still on 90 day "probation" it worries me.  I am typing well over the line count required and have made no "major" mistakes ...

Cancer Staging And Grading
Aug 11, 2011

I have seen the staging/grading represented in conflicting ways and do not own a book of style. Can someone tell me if this is a correct way to represent renal cell carcinoma staging: Stage pT3a, pNx, pMx Thank you!!!! ...

Nunace Grading Scale
Jan 30, 2012

I'm fairly new at Nuance.  I check my work each day.  I'm confused on their grading scale - there will be an A with a C below.  Please explain. ...

Need Help Understanding A Fiesa Grading, If Possible
Sep 17, 2014

Does anyone understand why they take off an entire point for a lab value that is 1 point off?  Such as a glucose level of 230 and is transcribed 231?  This doesn't effect patient safety or treatment.  I can understand a discrepency that is a significant difference or would change treatment.  This is a minimal error and should be graded accordingly. ...

Breast Capsule Grading Question
Aug 31, 2011

I've got a plastic surgery dictation. Doc is talking about a breast capsule. He says  it was quite thin being of a grade 1 or grade 2 level.  Just wondering if anyone knows  if grade 1 should be a roman numeral or arabic numeral.  ...

Furhman Or Fuhrman Nuclear Grading
May 24, 2012

Is it Furhman or Fuhrman nuclear grading?  I find both.  Doctor is spelling "Furhman". ...

Low Score On FIESA With New Grading System
Jun 24, 2013

Hey guys..have a question. This quarter is over this week and with the new grading system they have implemented for post-audits my QA score is quite bad at about 96% to 97%. I have never had a low score like this ever in my career and have always been between 98.5% to 99%.  Have any of you experienced a low final score for a quarter before and if you have what happened to you? Did they have QA work with you or was it like instant termination. This new grading system is so very stressful :( ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Has Anyone Taken The MME Test
Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...