A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds? - mt3

Posted: May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Carticel - JF

[ In Reply To ..]
Carticel implants are used in knee surgery and made by Genzyme. Not sure what the "olds" would be other than autologous maybe. "Carticel autologous Genzyme procedure?"

thanks - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. You are just right and I thank you so much!

Similar Messages:

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

Help With Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Sm
Nov 10, 2010

The suction shaver was used to débride the lateral tibial plateau.  s/l "Stable cartoid was left" Thanks for any help.  ...

Knee Replacement Surgery????
Jan 10, 2011

I am wondering would it make sense to say "She had some tenderness with palpation "near the border" of the patella.  Or would it be better to type "She had some tenderness with palpation of the knee "above" the patella." I am not sure what I am hearing. Thanks. ...

Ortho Knee Surgery
Jan 26, 2011

s/l synovial "crud" or "crudge"  thanks for any help! ...

Orthopedic Knee Surgery
Feb 05, 2011

sounds like planka syndrome, or plankton? ...

Ortho Knee Surgery Help Retractor Name
Mar 15, 2010

Surgeon is using a Homan/Hohmann retractor.  I found both terms in the Tessier Surgical Word Book and also both terms used regarding this arthroscopic knee replacement surgery via Google. What I need is an MT who has some experience with this and can advise me as to which is correct.  This is my first operative report for ortho. I need an Obi-Wan to my Luke! ...

Ortho Knee Surgery/procedure
May 31, 2010

The * (could be one or two words, I can't even describe what it sounds like!) about the upper and lower extremities were all padded. Thanks  S/L  plain poralances? ...

S/l Tibio Plastic Exchange (knee Surgery)
Nov 03, 2011

..even Google didnt help. ...

Knee Surgery S/l 'placa Resection"
Sep 18, 2012

Patient is undergoing surgery for a possible medial meniscus tear.  Doc says the surgery is "placa" resection. Help??? ...

Knee Surgery; C-arm Imaging Was Used To Define The Appropriate Location At S/l Shottle's Point
Feb 13, 2013

x ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Anyone Heard Of "Page Leaf Morphology"? This Is A Knee Surgery.
Sep 08, 2011

NM ...

Sounds Like "beast" Needle Knee Surgery
Sep 28, 2011

Arthroscopic knee surgery, Intrafix, and sounds like "beast" needle used throughout report. ...

Ortho: Patient With SCFE. He Will Be Set Up To Have Surgery Tomorrow With An (s/l In-site To Screw
Nov 06, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Patient Had C6-7 ACDF Surgery *cancerous* Part Of The Graft Looked Satisfactory??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

Patient Wears A Knee Brace For S/l "J-new-ray-cavatum".
May 14, 2010

x ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Doctor Is Saying "conformist" Or "conformence" Knee Surgery
Sep 08, 2010

The doctor is saying "conformist" or "conformence" knee surgery and knee protocol.  Any ideas?  Thank you guys!   ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...