A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Eye exam reactive to light with s/l "knee line" that is normal - Lynn

Posted: Jul 15, 2010

Doctor is dictating pupils are equal and reactive to light with s/l "knee line" that is normal.  Any clues? 

EOMI, maybe - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Could be hearing EOMI normal? n/m - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
All I can think of for eye exam.

Similar Messages:

Normal Heart Exam. Sm
Jan 19, 2011

Doc wtih a heavy accent dictating: Heart:  Regular in rhythm, normal S1 and S2, no gallop, no s/l "exosystolies".    ...

RMT Exam Normal Lab Values ?
Sep 05, 2011

I am preparing for the RMT exam. How much detail of the normal lab values do I need to know? Do I have to memorize all the normal values at the least? I find that impossible. Do I have to know what test will diagnose for which disease or particular study? For example, do I have to know that white blood cells are involved in the CBC test or that PSA stands for prostrate specific antigen and is a cancer marker? How much information about the drugs do I need to know?  What kind of lab valu ...

Fundoscopic Exam Is Normal With S/l Crisp Vessels
Mar 12, 2010

Funduscopic exam is normal with s/l crisp vessels.   ...

Right Knee Exam
Feb 05, 2012

There is a Baker's cyst noted posteriorly as well as tenderness over the pes bursa. Positive static **in-en-elly** patellar compression test. She does have some medial joint line tenderness. Thanks!! ...

Knee Exam
Dec 07, 2014

PA always says:  The right knee (or whatever limb) has no visual deformities. Should it not be visible deformities, or am I overthinking?  I think of visual deformities occurring in the vision, but I don't know.  She's the only one who says this. ...

Knee Exam Question
Nov 28, 2011

On examination, her Q-angle is 16° with the patella reduced.  It is less than 10° in the 90° flexed position.  She has positive s/l Jay’s line.  Thank you. ...

Sounds Like Giaphenoscopy For Knee Exam
Jun 12, 2012

TEXT: Examination of his left knee shows no knee joint effusion.  Good patellar tracking.  No localized tenderness to palpation.  No ligamentous instability.  Full extension and 30 degrees of flexion.  Firm end point with Lachman test.  He does have an approximately 4 x 3 cm mass at the medial aspect of the popliteal fossa.  There is no tenderness to palpation.  No redness or warmth.  __________ is positive consistent with fluid content.  There i ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Has An **A1** Lachman's Test
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

Knee Exam - "Patient Was Unable To Tolerate A S/l **prone Bow** Or **val** Test.
Aug 28, 2011

x ...

Brustag Line? In Knee MRI
Dec 17, 2014

In a knee MRI report, "the ACL... does not exactly follow the Brustag line." Been doing radiology for 15 years, never heard this one! This dictator clearly spelled out Brustag. (Yeah, we all know the credibility of MD's spelling sometimes!) I have to say that although his first language IS Chinese, he's very clear to me otherwise. Anyone know this one? Thank you!! ...

Wondering? New Company Working For Counts 65 Characters Per Line. Is This Normal? Seems High To
Nov 11, 2009

NM ...

Ortho: Child With Toe-walking. On Exam, S/l "bay Hans" Is Normal
Aug 06, 2014

TIA!  ...

On Heart Exam: Normal S1 "barron" S2.
Jun 16, 2010

:) ...

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

I Have Not Typed Blood Test S/l NCR Reactor Or Reactive Protein
Jan 25, 2010

I have recommended a complete blood count, sedimentation rate, and s/l NCR reactor or reactive protein to determine whether this might be some persistent low-grade infection.  TIA. ...

Knee Exam - S/l "Lennox" Sign And McMurray Negative. NM
Dec 27, 2012

x ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Knee Exam: No "s/l Rents" Are Seen.
Mar 24, 2014

This is an orthopedic office note on a knee injury: He does have some mild pain on the lateral aspect of his quad, but there is no rupture. No (s/l) rents are seen. I have never heard of a "rent", I looked up rent and wrent and found nothing, but that is what it definitely sounds like. thanks for any help. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Knee Complaints S/l "back Knee" And Buckle
Dec 03, 2009

doc says pt complaining of knee wanting to s/l "back knee" and buckle.  ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

DEP Light Now Orange
Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night? ...