A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

More India news - BB

Posted: Jul 24, 2010

Good morning,

In your browser type in india.com and you will get "The Economic Times", one of India's newspapers.  Interesting.  What is even more interesting is to put in CBay up in the search bar (top right side) and watch what comes up.  More information on CBay, but from India's newspaper perspective.  Interesting to say the least.  Always good to get an objective opinion!! 

could you elaborate? - no time for search

[ In Reply To ..]
Barely have time to read posts, could you highlight the important facts?

She Probably Has No Time to Post the Details - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I think we're all in the same boat-- the person who posted this probably can't take the time to give the details. I'll check it out after my shift or during a break.

what is it about? what do you find interesting? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I know, they are taking over. - transcription, billing, coding, IT. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Nothing new. Same stories and quotes. Pure greed. - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Nuance News (India) :(
May 01, 2015

http://m.deccanherald.com/content/474481/nts-hire-3000-staff-invest.html   ...

India Outsourcing Article From Yahoo News
Mar 26, 2010

Check out this article on outsourcing and the newly passed healthcare bill. This article talks about how the massive job increases are pretty much going to go go India and not stay here in the U.S. http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100325/wl_csm/290215   ...

Yahoo News "India's Medical Schools Plagued With Fraud"
Jun 18, 2015

A commenter said that to work in the US, the foreign doctor has to intern in the States.  I have to research if that is true.  Anyone know? ...

Transolutions--applied And Tested--no News Good News? Anyone Else Heard? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

Big ASR News
Jan 27, 2010

I opened a ticket yesterday for ASR, asking them to have H and H expand out to hemoglobin and hematocrit for my account, and less than 24 hours I got a message saying it was done! Unbelievable.    Seems crazy we would all have to do this, but if we all do this, maybe some positive change could actually come.    I gave them the account, an internal job number, and my contact number and just stated what the problem was.  My understanding is this was corrected for this ...

More Bad News For MQ MT/MEs
Jan 29, 2010

I got the below link from my MQ Google Alert.  If Speris tanks, there's gonna be a ton of MQs scrambling for jobs.  I'm sure the Q will see this as the perfect opportunity to cut our salaries again as we fear for our jobs. http://nashville.bizjournals.com/nashville/stories/2010/02/01/story1.html?b=1265000400%5E2811471 ...

I've Got News For Everyone
Jul 10, 2011

Most of the companies are paying 8 cpl for transcription and 4 cpl for editing.  MQ is not going to stop until they reach that rate even though they may do it gradually as they have been doing. ...

ST MTs, Any News Yet??
Jun 07, 2012

Has anyone heard anything further about the work (or lack of) situation?  Was really low this pay period. ...

CCS News
Sep 02, 2012

Check out the new eligibility requirements for sitting for the CCS that will go into effect on January 1, 2013.  No longer just a high school diploma.  : http://www.ahima.org/downloads/pdfs/certification/Candidate_Guide.pdf   ...

ANY NEWS
Jul 07, 2013

Curious. ...

Fox News And TAA
Aug 29, 2013

Fox News just did a segment on TAA cons/pros... but I missed most of it... anyone see it and have input? ...

TT News
Oct 29, 2014

Any opinions on the news today of office closing? Not many were named as being shifted to working at home. I hope that doesn't mean everyone else was let go. ...

Transcend/MDI News?
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone know if there is another conference call scheduled soon?  I have not received notification, but it seems there should have been another scheduled for today if they are still doing the every-other-week thing as the last one was 2 weeks ago today.  Also, didn't they say packets would be distributed the first week of November?  ...

Sad News From Vermont
May 26, 2010

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20100526/NEWS02/5260344/1003/NEWS02 Now our job pool is going to get smaller.   :( ...

Any News On Acusis?
Aug 08, 2010

Any news on Acusis? I am just wondering if they are worth testing for. ...

Good News!
Apr 05, 2011

McDonald's adding 50,000 new jobs!  Yay!  ...

WHEN Will We Get News About Changes At Webmedx?
Jul 05, 2011

This whole thing makes absolutely zero sense to me. Webmedx has 500+ employees, right? What management is going to make an announcement regarding a publicly traded company and then tell employees not to talk? I would think announcing changes like that would put them at risk of actually influencing the stock. And they have to know it's ridiculous to think that many people are going to keep the announcement confidential. To me, it seems extremely irresponsible of Webmedx any way I look at it ...

More MQ News Hot Off The Presses....sm
Sep 20, 2011

http://nashvillepost.com/news/2011/9/20/medquist_pops_on_california_contract ...

Great News For Me!
Jun 29, 2012

My hospital, which we were told in February was going to be outsourcing all of our work to Nuance, backed off and we were informed today that we'll all still continue to be employed!!!!  Oh, Happy Day!  I'm one of the last MTs in the country that still gets paid well, and I was sweating it! ...

Seems Like There's Been More Bad News This Week
Aug 03, 2012

hospitals going to Epic or outsourcing, and MTSOs pulling the plug on their employees.  Am I right?  I wonder if this thing isn't starting to snowball. ...

Possible Good News
Mar 19, 2014

I interviewed for a job at a local, major hospital.  It was interesting to learn that the HIM department is in the process of bringing transcription back in house, at least partially.  It was claimed that their transcription company was not doing a satisfactory job.  This might be good news my MT friends.  Maybe this will be a trend?   I'm certainly hoping so and I mentioned how excited I was about the possibility of in-house transcription jobs being available in th ...

Big News In October??
Jun 23, 2014

I hadn't heard much about this, but with all the problems they are having hiring and training, offering bonuses to sign on, etc.  maybe (I might be dreaming) the changes will be for once to our benefit.  Plan on sticking it out to see for sure.  Call me a fool or an optimist --we will see which in October. ...

October News
Sep 24, 2014

Does anybody have a clue what's coming down next week?  Got a strange email (don't want to post what was said to give myself away) not from my TL but from her boss (which I have never gotten anything from her before) referring to my production, etc.  and alluding to things changing next month.  ...

FutureNet - Any New News On Them?
Oct 10, 2014

Anyone have any new news on them?  Been pretty quiet. ...

Still No News From The Sadists...
Nov 01, 2014

x ...

News Flash!
Nov 03, 2014

xx ...

Nuance In The News Again
Nov 12, 2014

http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/7112077-74/excela-nuance-jennings#axzz3Inb8FMZc ...

Nuance In The News Again.
Nov 14, 2014

Responses to the original post include a copy of the article, not just the link. Oh, forgot, you might have to go down a ways on the page, as the discussion began on the 12th. Look for the initial post "Nuance in the news again," then the actual article appears in one of the subsequent posts.   ...

EXCITING NEWS!!!
Dec 10, 2014

Hey MTs who work for Nuts, In my opinion, with the system being down and Nuts hurting to get the work back to their clients, and Christmas almost here, what a GREAT TIME to say: "I have some EXCITING NEWS! Here is my resignation, effective immediately! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Think of the impact if MTs joined this bandwagon!!! Who cares, let Nuts send the work to India. See what happens! ...