A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Discrepancy between Webclock Timesheet and Fiesa QA Score? - RAZ

Posted: May 21, 2013

Always have greater than 99.5% on Fiesa QA score but always under 98.8% on Webclock Timesheet. Supervisor said it was just difference in dates for week I asked about, but it has always been thus. Anyone know why?

The score in Webclock is for last quarter - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The score in Fiesa changes every time a new score is added.

The Webclock score right now is from Jan 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013.

Surprising the TSM didn't know that. - or maybe not that surprising. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Webclock Discrepancy
May 04, 2014

anyone else being told of webclock discrepancies, that you are claiming more hours than you worked?  ...

Low Score On FIESA
May 09, 2013

My FIESA scores are VERY low this quarter with a lot of points being taken off for errors. Has anyone been in a situation where at the end of the quarter they had a score that was below 98% and what happened? Is that instant termination? This is astonishing to me as I will be here for 4 years and never have had low scores ever and have never been in this predicament before. Thank you for any replies. ...

FIESA Score
Jul 01, 2013

Anyone else here get below 98% accuracy for April through June? It's July 1st now and the beginning of a new quarter for us all. I got below 98%, received 96% to 97% score. Am I going to be fired or what? NEVER had scores this low before ever! ...

Fiesa Score Below 98
Dec 01, 2013

Got a couple of bad audits and score is down, down, down.  Not had this happen before.  They gonna come down on me now or wait until after December statistics are added in? Kind of nervous.  ...

FIESA Score - Month Of May 98% -
May 24, 2012

OMG - I'm sick to death of this place.  I just checked my score for May - 98%.  10 days of A, 5 days C - no B's (NEVER have a "B" - it's just A or C - weird) Marked off for leaving off "an" for 1 thing.  So......what happens if I can't stay at 99%-100%????   I'm not new at this, but I sure am struggling with it.  ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Low Score On FIESA With New Grading System
Jun 24, 2013

Hey guys..have a question. This quarter is over this week and with the new grading system they have implemented for post-audits my QA score is quite bad at about 96% to 97%. I have never had a low score like this ever in my career and have always been between 98.5% to 99%.  Have any of you experienced a low final score for a quarter before and if you have what happened to you? Did they have QA work with you or was it like instant termination. This new grading system is so very stressful :( ...

FIESA - Score Was Falling Over The Last Two Weeks
Oct 02, 2014

Really look into your FIESA because I could not figure out why my score was falling over the last two weeks or so. I got to looking and it is not even me. I have been being charged with errors and graded on another person's mistake. I was very worried and could not figure out what was going on. I let my TSM know and I will spend hours now trying to get everything reversed. It is worth it though because we are graded on this not only by ourselves but also as a team through your TSM. It ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

IC Timesheet
Nov 12, 2014

Are any of you independent contractors required by your company to turn in a detailed timesheet showing each time you log in and out and turn in with your invoice? ...

Timesheet
Dec 10, 2014

Why is it so hard to get assistance with a problem you have with editing your teamwork punches.  If the function is not there to do so with your particular problem, you can't do it.  Why do you have to go through an act of congress to get any help anymore?   It is just so sad what is happening.  Common courtesy goes a long way, but that is definitely a thing of the past.   You have a manager for one thing, a manager for another, and another manager fo ...

Has Anyone Tried Printing Out The Timesheet?
Jul 10, 2010

I have been having problems with my CCM concerning making up time when there are NJA.  She wants me to make up all hours and has placed me on crazy schedules.  I pack up and stop working at the end of my shift whether there is work or not.  I leave a note to her and support.  I am assuming she is upset because she is not getting her bonus but that is not my problem.  I am on an account that the docs dictate at odd hours.  I have helped her out working 12 hour days a ...

Approing Timesheet
Jan 06, 2011

So do we approve time sheets this week?  Is the 8th the end of the pay period?  I cannot keep up with all the changes these days.  I am completely dizzy with the all the (MQ)  stupid little rules and procedures that never seem to stay the same. ...

Hi Everyone! I Need Help With Approving My Timesheet
Jun 14, 2011

This will be my first complete payperiod with MQ.  I got an e-mail to approve my timesheet and I see the hours, but cannot see where to "approve" it.  Is there a button that I am just overlooking.  Would someone be kind enough to walk me through this?  Appreciate it!   ~majjai! ...

Anybody Else's TW Timesheet Look Like Mine?
Jan 29, 2013

It's longer than the constitution for Pete's sake! I end up with so many entries because I get a job, one that usually takes 2 minutes to type, send it off, then NJA, wait a minute, here comes another job, type it, takes 2 minutes, and on and on.  Craziness! ...

Link For The Timesheet Please
Jul 07, 2014

and when I got it back up for whatever reason my shortcut is gone... ...

Timesheet Approval
Jul 07, 2014

Has anyone had a situation where your manager refused to approve your timesheet?  If yes, what happened?  My TSR or CCM or whatever they call themselves these days sent me an e-mail.  Apparently she's ticked because my timecard reflected 1.45 hours OT.  My BIG mistake.   ...

So, How Do You Fill Out Timesheet When ....
Dec 24, 2014

I am taking PTO for Christmas and the day after.  I have worked Mon and Tues of this week with no real problem and have gotten in my hours.  Of course, because I have a cheesecake and other things to make later today, I get on this morning and there is NO work at all.  I wil try to get in my 8 hours for today, but what if it just isn't there?  I have no PTO time to use for today and I am NOT working tomorrow or Friday!!  So, my week will be 8 hours short o ...

CT VR Discrepancy
Dec 17, 2009

What does the "VR" stand for? ...

Pay Discrepancy
Apr 17, 2014

Check your pay stubs.  I had NO PAY for transcribed lines (just SR lines) for upcoming pay check.  Have email into Payroll but no response yet. ...

Missing Days On Timesheet
Oct 01, 2010

Is it just me or is anyone else missing September 16, 17 and 18 from their timesheet? ...

If You Don't Approve Timesheet Do You Still Get Paid?
Sep 18, 2012

I was waiting for CCM corrections, then forgot about it.  I wonder if I will get paid now.  Should I contact someone? ...

Productivity Discrepancy
Feb 18, 2015

Is anyone else noticing a discrepancy between what the productivity number  is during transcription and the weekly productivity number posted to your email?  My productivity number during transcription is running 20-30 lines higher than the final number.  This has just recently started happening.  ...

Is It Just Me Or Have Lines Not Been Uploaded To Approve Timesheet Yet
Mar 04, 2013

Aren't we supposed to be approving our timesheet/lines for this week by now. Am I wrong or isn't payday Friday? I'd write my TL but she never responds to e mails (nor does anyone else for that matter). I keep checking the time and date and keep looking, but nothing. Anybody okay'd their timesheet yet? ...

Discrepancy On Birth Date
Mar 18, 2011

I'm new at this, so please don't rail me. The doc says she's an 87-year-old woman, but dictates her birth date as 2003. What do you do in cases like this? ...

SOFTSCRIPT LINE DISCREPANCY??
Jan 05, 2012

I have been spending the same amount of hours, doing the same accounts and my lines have been decreasing.  Is there something going on that we are not aware of?  Another question, do we get paid for spaces?  And if we did, maybe they have been taken away.  I am confused....  Anyone know what is happening?   TIA ...

Discrepancy In Number Of Jobs Available?
Jun 05, 2013

Here's an example -- While working, I get an email at says my account needs help because there are 100 jobs to be done, but when I look at the q then, there are only 20 jobs there.  What's happening? ...

TT/Imedx - Line Discrepancy?
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone noticed a reduction in lines? I completed 2 speech documents this moring. ESL, but not terrible. I copied/pasted the body text (no headers/footers) into blank Word document and ran the Word Properties after each was completed. Together there were 13,375 keystrokes (VBC + spaces), and divided by 65 the total was 205.76923 lines. However, when I went to IChart I was only credited with completing 149.38 lines. I made sure to wait 2 hours before I went to IChart, to allow enough time for ...

Who Do I Contact About Timesheet Error? Supervisor On Vacation, TL No Help
Sep 17, 2013

can't get the search function to work on MT Stars, either.  Thanks! ...