A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cherrypickers are getting even better at their cherrypicking! - Supersweet cherrypickers

Posted: Mar 12, 2015

...hope they live happily ever after with their cherrypicked pits.

Cherrypickers are scum - ex-lead

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm glad the C-Phone/Meditech type platform didn't allow it back then.

Once a few years back on this board an MT criticized those MTs who were badmouthing cherrypickers, basically telling everyone to let them keep on cherrypicking and do their jobs. LOL! Didn't post but just sat back and watched it the board war until a moderator deleted the whole thread

Don't hate the player - Hate the company/TSM that ALLOWS this

[ In Reply To ..]
Just sayin'

The TSMs that allow it are the ones we should direct our anger at. But some TSMs (thankfully not mine so far) just don't give a crap so long as the work gets done.

Ha, I used to love messing with the resident cherrypicker - Evil MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I remember the last hospital job I had in-house. We had a cherrypicker who didn't like typing for an ESL radiologist. She would go on the Lanier and assign all the easy rad jobs to herself. Of course all of us would go in behind her and even it out. lol

I'm not gonna lie - Ex MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I use to cherry pick sometimes.................for those really horrible dictators, I'd sign out let the job and log back in when I thought the job would no longer be in my pool..............Not proud of it, but after doing a few of those horrible dictators that you have to leave more blanks that typed report..........I just didn't care to have line count suffer, those type of dictators really shoot down your lines per hour. But thank God I am NO longer an MT working under sweatshop conditions! Still in the medical field but no longer an MT, hourly pay, off on all the holidays that the docs are off, work in the administration building at a clinic! Its wonderful! I know you guys hate cherry pickers..........but I am more concerned with why you guys stick with these sweatshops (MTSOs)?

Cherrypickers - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, knew that was going to happen with the plan changes. Supposedly POCs will not be typing, but I notice many still have the ability to assign work and good reports are still being taken out of sequence/TAT,and lots, leaving all the nasty behind. Yet if no one is on duty then why is it no one can answer an important e-mail...for weeks? This company is so full .............

cherrypickers - anonmt

[ In Reply To ..]
And notice how when the work is low, we no longer keep 2 jobs downloaded at a time, it's only 1 at a time, unless of course the next job is nasty, then it magically downloads

Cherry Pickers - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Now don't you know that they are only doing what's best for the company, and not for themselves???? lol

Cherrypickers - yeah

[ In Reply To ..]
And one has to wonder, why is it that they just don't keep things fair and honest, set up the pools and LEAVE them alone for all the MTs, and let work flow like it is supposed to? Too many irons, or should I say hands, in the fire! Why bother asking what our favorite worktype is? Why bother asking our weaknesses and strengths? I have rarely seen my favorite work type since they asked 5 years ago!!!

Cherrypicking and low work - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The fact that there is no work in my pools, yet the job numbers climb in large amounts fast but never show in the job list tells me too that someone is getting those jobs

My guess is that former QC and TL people still have magic - access the rest of us do not have.

[ In Reply To ..]
...such a hostile work environment.

Blame the ESLs who cause cherry picking - Rose Scislowski

[ In Reply To ..]
Haven't you noticed how many dictators sound as if they got off the boat yesterday? There are too many IMGs (international medical graduates) who have no understanding of our language and culture and are taking jobs away from American born and raised doctors. My pet peeves are ESLs who call female patients "ladies." They are so disrespectful of our culture.

Spoken like a true bigot - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Wow, if saying "ladies" is disrespectful to you... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you must be some crude, crass, low rent broad...

She's right. Calling a patient "lady" in a medical report - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
is both unprofessional and condescending and is right up there with ESL doctors using "kids" in a medical report.
lady is condescending? wtf - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the Twilight Zone...
"Right up there with ESL - doctors using
[ In Reply To ..]
in a medical report" ?? WTF, part 2.

Similar Messages:

Message To The CherryPickers
Dec 19, 2009

This is a message to the cherry pickers on my new account.  Well, you got greedy, skimmed so many of the money-making jobs that it became apparent to all of us including management.    Now, you've lost your jobs.  But during the time that you took part in your malfeasance I have nearly lost my home and had my car repossessed.  Each work day was literally a nightmare well I struggled with one crappy job after another without relief.  My first pay chec ...

Cherrypicking
Apr 25, 2012

Should I be bothered with all the cherrypicking if admin isn't. Just leaves more work for me, right? Makes me more marketable?? Just tired of it and no one ever does anything about it. What do you do about cherrypicking? ...

Is There Cherrypicking Going On?
May 09, 2013

I will start my day in eBeyondText with list of jobs, many of them good. Only problem, I no sooner begin working, when the good jobs vanish, op reports and procedure notes, and then ESLs from heck pop up. One after the other. Could be the same guy.  I was told there was no way to cherrypick and, I mean, I would not know how if I wanted do, but what is going on?   Honestly, the good jobs just go poof, while the pieces of garbage stay and multiply.  ...

Cherrypicking!
Mar 31, 2014

I love it when I'm working and the job ID's keep going backwards, but only for the worst doctors on the account.  How does my TSM not notice this?  Of course, even if she did, I bet she'd only say, "Hey guys, remember, cherry picking is not allowed" and add in some clip art she found on the internet of a smiley faced cherry.  We are all in the same boat.  Type the flippin' jobs! ...

Cherrypicking In QC
May 28, 2015

I am thoroughly disgusted with the blatant cherrypicking going on in QC.  It has always happened, on a certain platform that makes it very easy to do, but never this bad.  The boss says evidence will be turned over to HR, but seems to be all talk as it continues unabated and those of us following the rules are getting the short end of the stick.  If they can't enforce the rules then they should just make it every man for themselves, survival of the fittest.   ...

Never Realized How Bad Cherrypicking Is
Jan 14, 2014

Just the other day I was given better access to Fluency Manager.  I used to only see US work in my region.  Now, I can see it all.  Anyway, I saw a stat job in the backlog that was almost going late and with the low amount of work, it really should have been typed by then.  Out of curiosity, I checked the Job Audit on it through manager.  This job was discarded a total of 6 times by 3 different MTs.  Two of them did it once, and one did it 4 times.  These were ...

Cherrypicking - A Fresh Post
Feb 13, 2010

I have worked for several small and mid-sized MTSOs and have an opinion about cherrypickers.  I will jumpstart things. I have been hired to start on a particular account or pod of accounts only to later be moved around a lot by the MTSO.  This has happened to me several times and I have ended up leaving because of being moved around.  It seemed to me that others were given easier work while I was being given harder work, and I didn't like feeling that way.  What I have ...

Cherrypicking Run Amok. As If This Job Weren't Bad Enough Already, They Have
Apr 02, 2015

(Used to be team leads) cream right off the top. Shame on Nuance for condoning this. My words for the team members doing it would only shame me and get me banned from the board. You know who you are, you've visited this board too.  ...

Is Cherrypicking Allowed At Your Company? Is This The Norm?
Aug 26, 2011

I have been with my company for many years and have liked the account I am on until the past 3 months.  Three months ago, they hired on 3 new MTs and now suddenly all the easy doctors disappear from the queue first, even if there are other reports out of TAT.  Warnings have been given by account manager, but only 2 days later, the cherrypickers are back at it.  I am now getting stuck with a majority of the harder docs that no one wants to do and have watched my pay ...

I Don't Believe It Is My Imagination Cherrypicking/bad Dictator Holiday Weekend
Apr 07, 2012

Look, we are a team here... and I thought we work together.  If we were working together riddle me this, why am I getting so many dictations today which are dictators who really really don't speak English at all and would need tons of blanks?  Seriously... is any one else experiencing this today?  Being Passover and Easter I understand the regular dictators are not on, and being the weekened, but can't we all share in the joy, and not have so many cherry picking? I fina ...