A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody got notice that timecards are ready for approval - newbutold

Posted: Mar 16, 2015

Normally by now I have received my notice but still haven't heard anything

I haven't, but lines are available - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I have been wondering the same thing - no alerts or explanations

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually checked to make sure I had the day right, since no frantic emails, no explanations for delay. Weird.

They must be tabulating all the grid results to enable the most amount of points to be taken off before applying them to our total lines so that they can make our pay as low as possible.

Glad I was making 11 cents when there was low work because now it seems I will never get above 8. The attacks have been relentless every week, ensuring my pay will remain low for as long as possible.

Results are there but never received email - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah at the beginning I had about 4 great paychecks but have been getting by with 8. Week before last was up at 80 dollars but this week back again. Just a yo-yo type thing. One week get great email saying everything good and all my levels were reached and then next week receiving one saying I made too many errors. Whatever

Similar Messages:

Timecards Are Ready To Be Approved
Apr 01, 2014

Please approve timecards now.  Don't forget to approve timecards.  Timecards need to be approved ASAP.  The fall of humanity is imminant.  Please approve timecards immediately. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT HIS HOLY, APPROVE TIMECARDS RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE WE ALL PERISH AS A RESULT OF YOUR NOT APPROVING YOUR TIMECARDS!!!!!!!! ...

Timecards
Jan 02, 2013

So we now have to approve time cards each week, and our work week is Wednesday through Thursday? ...

I Dislike The Teamwork Timecards!
Oct 15, 2009

I am sure I will get it soon, but for right now I am looking through my time card because we have to approve them soon and I am like "What in the world is going on?"  I assume it is right though.  ...

Is Today The Day We Approve Our Timecards?
Jan 28, 2015

x ...

Better Keep Eye On Your Timecards. Mine Keeps Reverting To Blanks.
Oct 20, 2012

to fix it and put my schedule in there again.  Not sure how that could affect PTO, if you are working supposedly with no schedule.  But anyway, just a heads up.  Especially if when you go to turn time clock on, if there is no blue indicator on the today's activity plan field.  It that is empty and you are scheduled to be working, make sure the timecard is showing your scheduled hours. ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

On Our Timecards, Do We Choose Report Paid Hours
Oct 13, 2012

instead of Production Hours?  I want to add some PTO to my timecard this pay period but I don't know how.  I went to learning under HR but still can't figure out how to add PTO. Gracias! ...

Are Timecards Approved Today? Haven't Heard From My TL. NM
Apr 14, 2014

xx ...

Sistas, Watch Your Timecards. Mine Is Again Showing 0s, No Scheduled
Nov 16, 2012

It got my shifts wrong for different days, putting 5 instead of 6 hours.  It evened out mostly to be correct but put an extra hour of PTO on my schedule. Which, my CCM, pointed out, I got paid for but my concern is if it keeps messing up on this stuff, how could I be being adversely affected.  Nothing here works as they want. ...

Timecard Approval
Aug 17, 2010

So, what happens if your CCM can't figure out how to do the edits on your timecard because you work graveyard, won't answer your phone calls or emails about the error and you can't approve your timecard? ...

Has Anyone Gotten Approval For Christmas PTO?
Nov 19, 2010

Of all the MQ employees here scheduled to work on Saturdays, has anyone been approved to have off Christmas Day?  I put in my request exactly 60 days ahead of time (since we can't do it before that) and have yet to hear anything.  My CCM, who is pretty good about responding to e-mails, has not responded to me when I questioned whether I've been approved. So, my question is, has ANYONE gotten the OK to take off Christmas?     ...

Schedule Approval
May 26, 2011

Hi folks, can someone tell me where the approval button is to approve the hours you have worked in the new schedule format?  I have looked for it, but can't find it anywhere.  Thanks. ...

Timesheet Approval
Jul 07, 2014

Has anyone had a situation where your manager refused to approve your timesheet?  If yes, what happened?  My TSR or CCM or whatever they call themselves these days sent me an e-mail.  Apparently she's ticked because my timecard reflected 1.45 hours OT.  My BIG mistake.   ...

Wish Paysheets Would Come Out For Approval Now. Sm
Dec 15, 2014

I can hardly sit here to work wondering how much money I'm going to lose from last week. Before: average 10,000 lines of VR/week @0.413 per line = $413 PLUS weekly incentive averaging $100+/week = $513/week which I can live with. Last week - noting how many reports were ripped by FIESA, figuring without QC/QA scores - 10,000 lines, now 5000 lines x 0.07 = 350.00 with no weekly incentive = I NEED A NEW JOB. ...

The Lines Are Up For Approval So
Mar 11, 2015

you've won the weekly Nuance lottery or if your weekly pay has been penalized into oblivion! THAT's the exciting new change they've been talking about!  ...

Re CCM Approval For Holiday Time Off...smg
Nov 19, 2010

I read somewhere eons ago that approval (can't find it now) does not have to be given more than 7 days ahead.  So, for Turkey Day, approval should have been given by yesteray.  Approval for Xmas should be given by 12/18. ...

New TRA/TAA Approval For Medquist/Mmodal
Jun 12, 2012

http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact/taa/taadecisions/taadecision.cfm?taw=81128 ...

Vacation Time Approval???!?!
Jul 28, 2012

How long does it take to get approval for a leave request?  It's been over a week now and my request is still unapproved.  Sheesh! ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

How Long Does It Take To Receive Approval Of PTO?
May 15, 2013

The request is only a week old, for a week off at the end of June.  I have to make a non-refundable deposiit as soon as possible, as beach houses are going quickly.  Do you think it is permissible to ask TSM to approve it ASAP?  How long does it normally take to get approval? ...

? On Weblock Approval Of Lines--sm
May 07, 2014

This question is for anybody who has switched accounts and qualified for the 25 percent incentive for 30 days.  Can you please tell me if this incentive shows up in the Webclock weekly line approval.  I cannot remember if it shows up there but do not want to approve later if it is supposed to be there (I am not seeing it now, but have also not seen the e-mail about approving lines yet).  Thank you. ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

MedQuist Awarded Court Approval For Domestic Assets
Feb 28, 2010

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medquist-awarded-court-approval-as-stalking-horse-bidder-for-domestic-assets-of-spheris-85356647.html   Wow, court okayed and approved for MQ to go ahead and bid on April 13, for Spheris.  Plus MQ is coming out with their own EPIC and it causes 70% less dictation.  EXPECT NO JOBS AVAILABLE COMING SOON.  Also expect getting picked on with your job audits because they want to fire most of us and just keep the BEST OF THE BEST which I h ...

Grammar - This Meets With The Patient And Family’s Acceptance And Approval
Aug 11, 2010

Which is correct: This meets with the patient and family’s acceptance and approval. or This meets with the patient's and family’s acceptance and approval. This is something he says all the time, and it sounds like he says it both ways.     ...

READY TO GO!!
Apr 13, 2010

Has anyone quit and been able to collect unemployment?  I am just about ready to call it a day, good-by, farewell.   ...

Ready, Set....
Oct 03, 2010

Getting ready to begin testing for a part-time position I REALLY need...Wish me luck! Ready, set....GO!!! ...

Ready To Cry!
Dec 23, 2010

My clinic that I type for just started MTs on editing. I have lost almost $200 in pay on just 1 check until I can somehow double my over 1200 lines I already type a day! Sorry, I just needed to vent before I just bust out crying. ...

Ready To Run 2
Jul 08, 2011

I'm just scared to death of jumping from the frying pain into the fire.  I know there have to be better companies out there.  I work on 15+ accounts, make no money to speak of, my boss makes me feel guilty if I want 2 hours off, forgets to send me e-mails that she sends everyone else, changed my PTO after it was already approved, and I could go on.  Today may be notice day after 12 years with this company. ...

RE: I Have Already Been Getting Ready And Will
Apr 27, 2012

http://the99spring.com/ How exactly will you differentiate between staff who are legitimately sick and those who are not?  I can't wait for all the EEOC, wage, unemployment, etc., claims to start as well as the legal jeopardy that your company can and will face in the event of unlawful termination.  The legal clinics will be very busy.  You would be very surprised at the resources that exist for the poor. They just don't know about them. Yet that is. Oh what an ...

Ready To Say Enough Is Enough
Feb 04, 2013

I have done this for years now but have just almost reached the end of what I can take. I have fought retiring, wanted to continue on but I feel the work is just not worth the hassel anymore. We are held to an almost impossible level now, just us, not what kind of dictation is sent our way. Nothing is said to ask others to clean up their dictation to where it is halfway audible but let us have 1 word left off that is not even meaning to the context of the report and we are called on the carpet f ...