A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

farewell to the proficiency stats email - no more emails

Posted: Mar 14, 2013

the latest proficiency stats email says it will be the last - which is good because I don't think anyone likes them.

I've been deleting them without even opening them. - bd

[ In Reply To ..]
That's probably why they now stick the graph in our faces when we're trying to work.

Good ridance - Not Boosting my pay

[ In Reply To ..]
We always have been able to figure out our lph on the statistics portion of DocQManage or whatever it is called now. Plus recently on 7.2 we see a graph every time we upload a job letting us know our average plus the amount of inactive time.

As for the other email, ever since they started it I never use half the functions they were meausuring and my numbers never changed. I refuse to hook my cursor up to the voice and look at that gray bouncing rectangle so I always get a 1. Show me something I can actually use and I might consider it.

How about they measure how many times in a shift my up arrow gets stuck and I have to use Ctrl-G to unstick it? How about they measure how many times ASR can get the same dictated phrase wrong in a single dictation? How about measuring all the extra doctors and full addresses I have to manually enter for a 60 second report and not get paid for? If they truly want us to Boost our pay then they need to focus on what actually is costing us production time and money. The up arrow getting stuck, adding extra carbon copies for free and fixing the same phrases in ASR over and over.

Sorry, should be riddance. - Long day

[ In Reply To ..]
XXX

When IT was confronted with same error over and over, said needs more training with that doctor. - been years training this one nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Good Riddance - Oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]
I just find it amusing that there were so many things that needed to be corrected on the DQS and all they did was add those statistics as far as I can tell. How about fixing the "dictated for" feature, or the question mark beside the doctor's names or the multiple other things that need to be fixed. I just got the e-mail to download 7.2 today and I already have started to ignore those graphs. Sheesh!!!

Similar Messages:

Farewell, My Friends
Jul 23, 2012

After 17 years, I resigned this morning. I will not be working anymore, and am very nervous at the prospect of living on my pension (from my former long-term employment) and social security, but after the MM support took remote control of my computer on Friday, could not fix the problem with DQS7, and totally messed up all the settings my new personal computer to the point I had to take it to my private IT support, for which I had to pay, I'd Almost had Enough. The icing on the cake was g ...

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen MQ!
Mar 15, 2010

Well, I knew it was coming.  I had been having terrible insomnia.  The first bout was 85 hours.  The second was 60 hours.  The third was 72.  This all happened over about 3-4 weeks or so.  By the third bout, I was severely hallucinating.  I wish you guys could have seen the snow animal parade go up my street.  I thought people were here who weren't. I thought things happened that didn't.  I was in bad shape from lack of sleep.  It wasn& ...

Farewell MT - Starting My New Career Tomorrow
May 03, 2015

Tomorrow I am starting a new job, not just a job, but a career. When I first started doing VR 5 years ago (I had done straight typing for 10 years), I figured out pretty quickly that I was going to hate it and more than likely not have a job within the next 10 years or so or be completely broke. So, I went back to school, worked full-time and raised my small child all by myself. It was hard work and there were days I wanted to pull my hair out and quit. It is now five years later and I have my b ...

Production/proficiency
Nov 18, 2010

Got a split report.  Never get them.  Had forgotten what I learned in the 6.1 update so had to find it on MQ Central and re-listen to the blessed instructions.  Took forever as it won't let you fastforward to the part of the instructional that you need.  Don't guess their keystroke monitoring cares about that, nor the time I wasted having to do it (yet again).  ...

WMX ISR Proficiency Report
Dec 05, 2010

Well, this is my first report and there are no other words for it, I suck.  I knew I probably went to bathroom, got coffee, let dog in and out, changed laundry loads too  much while on the clock, but I still got LPH/hours in.  Did not know I was off that much.  Needless to say, I will be studying those CBTs. The phase I and II training sessions ??? Was phase I our initial training and we have another session to go or is this something different. I am not ready to give up y ...

Fluency SR Proficiency
Dec 19, 2012

Is this thing a joke?  Who monitors this stuff?  I got my scores and got a 1.0 on highlighter usage.  I use it all the time!  I then got a 5.0 for speeding up playback.  I never do that!  Also got 1.0 for using arrows, Ctrl, Alt, etc.  I use them all the time too.  What is the point of this? ...

DQS Proficiency-Productivity Emails ????
Nov 29, 2010

First of all I wonder why I'm getting this email from "Sandra" at my personal email and not my work email???? Anyone else getting these and understand what it is about?  Telling us exactly how many times we clicked the mouse, etc?  Does anyone have any idea as to what they think they want to accomplish doing this?  I know they SAY they want to help us be more "productive" and increase ASR productivity, but I'm skeptical.  Thoughts?      ...

ASR Proficiency Statistics - So Much Wrong With This!
Nov 16, 2012

I scored low in everything - key strokes, playback speed, editing while audio is playing, etc. Everything they advise plays havoc with accuracy!!!! If I did what they advise me to, I would flunk an audit so bad. I might as well just read the document and edit what looks wrong. Nevermind that reading the document won't do any good because ASR leaves out text, adds text, puts in wrong numbers in the labs, etc. ...

Abuse Of Stats
Jan 07, 2011

If I reported a dictator that consistently abuses his priority button to my CCM, will anything be done about.  Just getting annoyed with all these 20 or so 10-minute discharge summaries from my second-secondary of non-emergent issues that this one garbage mouth dictator is putting out, when I've got H&Ps going out of TAT on my main account (that are super easy lines by the way, which annoys me more).  just venting. ...

Does Anybody Know If LPH Stats In 7.2 Accurate?
Mar 28, 2013

Mine shows consistently over the 150 minimum and sometimes over 200, but my supervisor keeps saying I am below 150, and you know what that means..... ...

Looking At My Stats And Doing Some Calculations,
Apr 30, 2014

and, in my case, ASR saves about 25% to 30% of time versus straight transcription, so the fact that I personally am only making 50% of my regular line rate on ASR is the reason my paychecks have gotten so pitiful.  The bottom line is MM has to know ASR is not helping us do the reports twice as fast, so they are purposely not paying us fairly for ASR.  What I would like to know is are they giving the clients a 50% discount on ASR reports? ...

Individual Stats
Feb 02, 2015

since I stopped sending blanks to QA.  No 3cpl deduction for me. ...

Updated Teamwork And Proficiency Emails
Nov 18, 2010

I just got 2 emails, one describing the new improved Schedule Source, and the second saying they will be sending us e-mails evaluating our proficiency in ASR reports and giving us recommendations for improvement.  Anyone want to bet they think these proficiency tips are going to lead to increased production and an excuse for the next big pay cut? ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...

Has Anyone Seen Reliable Stats On How Many MT Jobs Have Been Offshored?
Dec 16, 2013

xx ...

Dictator Ranting About How His Stats Aren't Typed
Nov 30, 2013

I just had a dictator rant to me about how none of his stat reports are being typed in an urgent fashion. The thing is, he only dictates that they are stat reports, saying "this is a priority report" on his dictations, but never marks the reports themselves as stats so they end up being distributed as regular dictations. It looks like someone wasn't paying attention in training. He must think we all have telepathy and know what is dictated in a report before even getting them. ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

MDI Email
Oct 11, 2009

I haven't been able to get on my MDI email for several hours.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Did Anyone Get A Second Email That Said
Mar 17, 2010

something like "correction to previous" email regarding line rate increase.  At first I thought,  okay, that virtually nil line raise WAS a mistake and now they will be giving us a  more reasonable raise.  Nope, it was the same exact amount.    They said correction but nothing was changed.........unless I'm missing something, but I stared at that email for while.......  ...

Where Is My Email?
Jun 28, 2010

I log into MQ Central and go to My Community.  My email is not there.  I get an error message.  What is going on?? ...

Well I Just Got An Email...
Jun 03, 2010

From my region's SVP of OPs.  Apparently my CCM is no longer my CCM.  I guess what I've read here is correct and they get rid of the good ones because my CCM rocked!  She was not just the best I'd had at MQ but one of the top managers I've ever had anywhere in any job.  Now I just wanna cry. ...

Just Got Email From CCM
Jun 21, 2010

wanting everyone to work a weekend day.  I personally can only work M-F and was hired on as such.  I know some people probably already have mandated weekend shifts, but I have another job I work weekends.  I wonder what would happend if I refuse to work weekends?  Maybe I'd get fired and then be able to collect unemployment and do the TAA for retraining.  ...

No Email Yet!!!
Aug 02, 2010

We have not had email for a week now.  I called support and they said that they are having problems.  What if there is something important we need to know, will they call us?  Hmmmfff. Anyone else have this problem. ...