A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

This is my last week at M Modal. Will final pay be direct deposited as usual? - MT

Posted: Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance.

yes, it is - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Great news... Thank you!!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

MT Week Direct Action
May 10, 2012

more. May Day! May Day! The MT ship is listing and worse! Join us in a Letters to the Editor Campaign Online and in Print Starting MT Week! Here is what we are doing and asking you as a working MT to do. Whenever you are OOW, NJA, etc., draft a letter, compile a list of local newspapers and blogs in your area or nationally and start mailing them, posting them or emailing them to the editor. Let us be productive during our OOW times and do something about our collective situations. You can req ...

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...

Direct Action Letter Writing Campaign Mt Week
May 22, 2012

By the way you have me mixed up with someone else who wrote a LTTE. The post you critiqued was the first draft of this particular letter. Thanks again for your constructive criticism. I loved it!  Version 2 and I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more than you enjoyed Version 1 Medical Transcriptionist Week began May 20th to recognize MTs over a week. The theme this year: Patient Safety. MTs across the country are transcribing medical records and are dedicated to being a 1st-line d ...

HAPPY MT WEEK To All My Fellow M*Modal MTs!
May 20, 2012

Were Quarterly Bonuses Deposited Today? Sm
Jan 31, 2014

Thought I qualified, but have heard nothing and received nada. Anyone? TIA. ...

NJA Radiology SA5 As Usual
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Usual Time To Be On QA
Aug 19, 2010

What is the usual amount of time to be on QA with a new company? ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

Is QA Done In India? Usual Editors Are Now Gone. Just
Aug 02, 2010

xx ...

He Is Very Loquacious And Seems A Little Bit More *entered* Than Usual. Thx. Nm
Aug 05, 2011

nm ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

What Are The Usual Questions On A Phone Interview? Sm
May 06, 2010

Just curious if someone can tell me the typical questions asked on phone interviews?     ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Has Anyone Else Been Getting 10 Times More Post Audits Than Usual??
Nov 30, 2012

I am getting audited 5 jobs a day at least.  This is FAR FAR more than ever before. I used to get maybe 1 or 2 a week. I am also noticing much higher dings on these audits.  In the same report I got an error for not ADDING an and that was not dictated and then got dinged for ADDING an and that had been dictated.  Is this verbatim OR NOT!!! Anyway, it just seems that there is a A LOT more QA auditing happening than usual.  Just me??? ...

Had My Usual Friday Night Lineup- Sm
Oct 25, 2013

With the dictator from hell, 16 PGN in a row, and everybody sitting there waiting for somebody else to do him - the catch this time is that somewhere along the line in the last 2 weeks of getting stuck with these every single night is that I learned to understand him!  So, I sat there taking all those progress notes that nobody else wanted and only had to send 2 of 16 to QA for blanks this time and my percent to QA still stayed under 5.71% and I got 200 easy lines with nobody snatching ...

Usual Line Counts? (regular Typing)
May 27, 2011

What is your usual daily line count?  How many hours is that in?  Not VR, editing, anything funky - just straight typing.  Just curious... Thanks!!! ...

Silent Type MTs Even Sadder Than Usual Today?
Jun 25, 2012

Are any of you ST MTs even sadder than usual today? ...

Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place (as Usual)
Jun 12, 2014

So QA keeps telling me to review the acct specs as I continue to format certain reports incorrectly.  Sigh.  I have looked and there is nothing in the acct specs that states anything about formatting, but yet if I say anything, I will be the "bad guy" so I am just going to keep quiet as much as I hate to.  I would rather be able to talk with them, but I have enough experience with these people to know how it will turn out:( ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

Well, I Have Had The Usual Late Night Line Count Crushing Jobs.
Jul 25, 2014

First 3/4, hanging on 150 lph by a thread.  Now the usual late-night line-killer doctor a couple of times and a long train of bad audio.  Just barely able to get over 110 lph.  Oh, and don't forget that 20-minute job during which the doctor had a hard time making up his mind as to what he wanted to say. Performance management here I am.  Got my first nudge today.  Let's see if they will let me be on line count performance management as long as they did quality ...

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...

Final Check
Jun 30, 2010

Do anybody know how your final check is sent by Keystrokes?  I had direct deposit and wondered if it would go that way or be mailed out. ...

Final Diagnosis
Apr 22, 2010

Final Diagnosis..... ACE, ASA  s/l "steve a" stable angina pectoris   ...

Anyone Know About Final Checks . . .
Jun 25, 2010

I finally cut ties with the Q after being returning to work for them and finding them not to be the company they once were or the pay was not the same.  After careful consideration and finding another position, I resigned.  Awaiting my pay out from my PTO and being told it would be deposited today, nada.   Anyone have any idea about this?  Will this be sent as a final check or did I get the royal kick in the you know where and will not see that PTO payout. Thanks Q. ...

Perhaps Final Update
Mar 19, 2012

This will probably be my final post.  As some of you might recall, I graduated with my MD in 2010, and just received notice this week that I will be starting residency in July in Family Medicine.  I once again want to reiterate to all of the MTs and QAs out there slaving away for M*Modal that there is no computer in the world that can replace a human brain, that your skills are valuable, and that you are professionals and irreplaceable.  My 30 years in medical transcription was in ...

Final Paycheck - Does Anyone Know....sm
Jul 21, 2012

if your final paycheck is direct deposited or if they mail your check?  Thanks. ...

CMS Final Rule
Jan 30, 2013

This was published in the Federal Register last week, correct?  I have a friend who is in a battle with an insurance company over a very sick child.  They are always throwing up obstacles for coverage. She told me that out-of-network treatment is covered at 50% of 200% of Medicare rates.  So we are trying to uncover exactly what that rate is.  Is the CMS Final Rule document what  I am looking for to help her? Is Coder here?  Expert insight would be so appreciated ...

Awaiting Final Pay
Jun 28, 2013

I have been waiting for final pay from MTSO since May when check was "sent" It has not been received by me, nor has it been returned to MTSO.   Operator of MTSO says they have "fulfilled their legal obligation" and the fact that I have not received money is unfortunate.  Apparently no new check will be issued or Direct Deposit made until original check is returned as not deliverable.  Thoughts and advice please? Yes, I have emailed weekly and have the same response.  ...

Anyone Else Ever Get A Final Warning (PM)?
Jul 31, 2014

Just curious if anyone has gotten a final warning or if anyone has been fired from Mmodal?   I think I might be next...hoping if I do that I will be able to get unemployment because I am really trying to do my best but have not been able to pass audits for long....  ...