A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Usual time to be on QA - MTonQA

Posted: Aug 19, 2010

What is the usual amount of time to be on QA with a new company?

I have worked for places where I am off in 2 to 3 - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
days, others a week. Just depends on the company.

depends - on how quickly you "get it"

[ In Reply To ..]
With the exception of one company, who I think just forgot I was on QA, I've always been off within a few days at most. It really does depend on your ability to get their program and assure them that you're good to go.

Similar Messages:

NJA Radiology SA5 As Usual
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

Is QA Done In India? Usual Editors Are Now Gone. Just
Aug 02, 2010

xx ...

He Is Very Loquacious And Seems A Little Bit More *entered* Than Usual. Thx. Nm
Aug 05, 2011

nm ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

What Are The Usual Questions On A Phone Interview? Sm
May 06, 2010

Just curious if someone can tell me the typical questions asked on phone interviews?     ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Has Anyone Else Been Getting 10 Times More Post Audits Than Usual??
Nov 30, 2012

I am getting audited 5 jobs a day at least.  This is FAR FAR more than ever before. I used to get maybe 1 or 2 a week. I am also noticing much higher dings on these audits.  In the same report I got an error for not ADDING an and that was not dictated and then got dinged for ADDING an and that had been dictated.  Is this verbatim OR NOT!!! Anyway, it just seems that there is a A LOT more QA auditing happening than usual.  Just me??? ...

Had My Usual Friday Night Lineup- Sm
Oct 25, 2013

With the dictator from hell, 16 PGN in a row, and everybody sitting there waiting for somebody else to do him - the catch this time is that somewhere along the line in the last 2 weeks of getting stuck with these every single night is that I learned to understand him!  So, I sat there taking all those progress notes that nobody else wanted and only had to send 2 of 16 to QA for blanks this time and my percent to QA still stayed under 5.71% and I got 200 easy lines with nobody snatching ...

Usual Line Counts? (regular Typing)
May 27, 2011

What is your usual daily line count?  How many hours is that in?  Not VR, editing, anything funky - just straight typing.  Just curious... Thanks!!! ...

Silent Type MTs Even Sadder Than Usual Today?
Jun 25, 2012

Are any of you ST MTs even sadder than usual today? ...

Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place (as Usual)
Jun 12, 2014

So QA keeps telling me to review the acct specs as I continue to format certain reports incorrectly.  Sigh.  I have looked and there is nothing in the acct specs that states anything about formatting, but yet if I say anything, I will be the "bad guy" so I am just going to keep quiet as much as I hate to.  I would rather be able to talk with them, but I have enough experience with these people to know how it will turn out:( ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

This Is My Last Week At M Modal. Will Final Pay Be Direct Deposited As Usual?
Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance. ...

Well, I Have Had The Usual Late Night Line Count Crushing Jobs.
Jul 25, 2014

First 3/4, hanging on 150 lph by a thread.  Now the usual late-night line-killer doctor a couple of times and a long train of bad audio.  Just barely able to get over 110 lph.  Oh, and don't forget that 20-minute job during which the doctor had a hard time making up his mind as to what he wanted to say. Performance management here I am.  Got my first nudge today.  Let's see if they will let me be on line count performance management as long as they did quality ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

Optiscript Part Time To Full Time
Nov 19, 2011

Does anyone care to share that if you are hired at optiscript part time will they let you change to full time easily? I know they are a small company and do not over hire so I do not know how easily this could be done.  I am thinking of cutting down to part time at my current employee so I can work part time elsewhere and eventually just leave my current employee once I see how the land lays elsewhere.  Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated :) ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Anyone Gone From Full-time To Part-time With This Company?
Mar 21, 2012

I am strongly considering going to part-time, just hoping to get opinions from anyone who has gone from full-time to part-time or opinions from anyone who has just always been part-time.  Thanks! ...

Nuance: From Full-time To Part-time
Apr 26, 2012

Would anyone be willing to post info on this? I am considering switching to part-time. Wondering how amenable the company is to such requests. If you have done this, were you able to keep same schedule or were you forced into a different schedule? Thanks for any thoughts! ...