A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My Ipswitch email is down. What is with all the technical problems lately?! - nm

Posted: Feb 06, 2013

x

We have the best technical support staff in the industry! - bwaaaa haaa haaa

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Great tech support I just had a few minutes ago - FossilMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Said his name was "Philip", accent so heavy I had to keep asking him to repeat what he said, then he got impatient and started speaking to me like I was an idiot. What he told me to do did not solve the problem, and as I was telling him that, he disconnected me while I was still talking!

I would send an email to "abbreviation" - and make a complaint about phillip

[ In Reply To ..]
That is ridiculous to be hung up on. I would certainly claim the time spent on the phone so you get paid.
I agree.. - me
[ In Reply To ..]
report his Indian butt! To hang up on you in inexcusable. He should have transferred you to someone who can speak English. Maybe someone will get the message that all of us in the USA cannot deal with their Indian IT department.

Had one a few weeks ago - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
Couldn't understand him either. CCM said if the Indian techs can't solve the problem, it should go to an American. She did not answer me when I asked if this was automatic so I guess you have to ask for a US-based IT person.

Usually you get an automated - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
email regarding the service call you placed. There is a link in this email to provide feedback on that service call. I'm not sure if it still works that way as I have not called since India's IT took over, but if it does I would certainly provide feedback.

Same thing happened to me. Tech had me - in tears. Treated me like crap.

[ In Reply To ..]
He was so impatient and tired of repeating himself to me and I was not understanding him at all. I even told him he was being rude and I was trying on my end. He got me so flustered that I began to cry and told him I did not need to be treated like this on the phone and he hung up on me. I did report him to the my CCM and emailed her which she in turn emailed her higher ups.

a) It is only you experiencing these things. - b) It is the slow season

[ In Reply To ..]
c)There are always technical problems this time of year. d) It's always feast or famine with technical problems.

Tech support - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Tech support is nothing more then an idiot at the end of the phone with a computer searching his instruction list of know problems for the program..NOT to be confused with a real IT person that actually knows about computers..You get what you pay for, which is not much..

Totally agree. I was on the phone - over an hour

[ In Reply To ..]
just to figure out how to log into MModal. I kept telling them all they need to do is reboot the system for me so I can use a new password. I ended up telling him what to do and he finally figured it out after we went through the steps together. GEESH!

Yes, this company gets what they pay for. It takes the tech 10 minutes to figure out how to spell my first name. Hahaha.
My antivirus is not working. I give up. - another North MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Kaspersky is disabled. I called support and got Larry but I know that was not his real name. After an hour of remoting into my company computer he told it was fixed but it isn't. Kaspersky is still disabled. I figure if the computer crashes due to a virus the company will pay me downtime while I wait for a new computer and then I can thank Larry for a nice vacation.

Similar Messages:

IPswitch Email Down For Anyone Else?
Jan 30, 2013

x ...

If You're Using Ipswitch Email
Oct 23, 2013

Click Preferences on the left and make sure your email address says what you think it does (should end in mmodal.com).  If it doesn't, it's the reason you don't hear back from your TSM.  You can correct it and then click Save to fix the problem. ...

Ipswitch Email Problem
Oct 02, 2012

I am not able to get past the first page of my email messages.  When I move the thing below the page to page 2, 3, etc., it just sits there and never goes there.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Ipswitch Email Sign On
Apr 02, 2013

My computer went down and has wiped out my sign ons...I had written all of them down but the Ipswitch and wonder if someone would be kind enough to tell me what we are supposed to use in the User ID field?  Thanks so much! ...

Technical Writing- SM
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone know about the field of technical writing?  It seems like it would be a logical next step for us.  Just wonder if anyone knows how hard it would be to get into that field, do you get to work at home, and so on.  I'm 50 years old and wonder if its just too late for a career change, but doing this MT/editing stuff for the next 15 years. . . ???? ...

Technical/software Question
Sep 15, 2010

I am not computer savvy. If someone shows me how to do something I can do it but here is my dilemma. I am doing testing for a company and they had me set up a FTP (file transfer protocol) and had me download Express Scribe. They then sent me dictation files via the FTP and said type them and send them back via FTP. So how does one get these files from FTP into the Express Scribe and then do you have to open a word document or set something up to make it open into a word document. I am very confu ...

How Much Are We Paid For Technical Down Time
Jul 14, 2012

I've looked on the website and cant find this info ...

TTS Technical Problems And Escription Was Down
Aug 24, 2014

And now there is a huge backlog?  Anyone who knows what I'm talking about want to commiserate with me?  I logged on this morning happy to have tons of work to help clear out the backlog...but now there are TONS of "non-TTS worktype" pathology reports which we never have to do, but due to these unforeseen circumstances we are asked to complete these non-TTS worktypes and just do the best we can with them, and they are a PAIN and my pay for the past hour has nosedived to 7 bucks an ...

Anybody Know About The Policy For Technical Downtime?
Nov 12, 2014

I was trying to find out what our policy is on technical downtime.  I was under the impression we got paid for this at our benefit rate.  Anybody know for sure or how to find this on Inner Circle?  ...

To ASR Technical People- Feel Free To Add
Jun 11, 2010

Why is there is no consistency with ASR with each doctor or account?  If an account does not want b.i.d. or t.i.d. then why does ASR put it in?  There are certain symbols (&) and terms (q.daily) that are not permitted on Docuscribe but yet ASR uses these symbols every time they are dictated.  These are just of the meaningless changes that we have to fix OVER and OVER and OVER again.   Here are my suggestions: 1.  Let the doctors know on each account what terms ...

Audio Files - Not A Technical Question
Oct 17, 2010

Just wondering what everyone's estimate percentage of poor quality (static and other issues) is for the work you do?  ...

Phone Number For Technical Support
Jan 01, 2015

I work on escription at another company and am having platform issues that the IT guys have not solved so am left to have the creators of the product solve the issues.  ...

Is Ipswitch Down For Anyone Else, Or Is It Just Me?
Jan 22, 2013

x ...

Ipswitch...
Oct 08, 2013

Anyone else having trouble getting into Ipswitch this morning? ...

Ipswitch
Dec 04, 2014

weirder than usual?  I can't get past page 1 & I delete the junk messages often, so I don't think that's it.  TIA ...

Ipswitch Mail
Mar 30, 2013

I'm getting invalid name and password. But I can get into all the other programs. Anyone else? ...

Ipswitch Trouble
Jun 09, 2013

Ipswitch won't send email, just gets stuck in the sending mode.  No error messages, nothing.  Just that circle going around and around. Tech support asked me to send an email to myself while on the phone with him.  I did that, and it worked instantly.  I tried it again after I hung up, and it wouldn't work.  The same thing now. This is so frustrating.  Any advice would really be appreciated...Thanks!! ...

Is Anyone Able To Get Into Ipswitch Mail?
Oct 17, 2014

x ...

Am I The Only One Whose Ipswitch Mail Is Completely Down?
Mar 13, 2013

x ...

New/Different Ipswitch Mail Problem
Mar 18, 2013

you'd seen it all!  Now, if I even make it into the crapola system, I can't get past the first page.  I can't put a page # in the Go To box, I can't move to the next page by the arrow.  I can't look at my sent box or anything but the first page of the in-box. Just curious if that had happened to anyone else and if so, what did you do about it. TIA! ...

Ipswitch Is A HUGE JOKE
Apr 24, 2013

I can't get to anything but the first page of my inbox.  Oops, now can't even get that. Maybe I'll sit here and work on my Quality essay. ...

Ipswitch Mail Not Sending
Jul 31, 2013

is anyone else's mail not sending, it just keeps working on it? I have also noticed that I have not received any email from tsm or qa lead in weeks, which is highly unusual. (west region) anyone else? ...

MM Ipswitch Web Mail - Anybody Else Notice This?
Nov 08, 2013

I look at my web mail today, and there is a new folder named Jeremy which has 2 messages in it. Of course I did not open the messages as they look suspicious - something about DocQSign. Someone having direct entry into my email??? ...

Can Someone Please Post Link To Ipswitch Login?
Apr 12, 2013

My MModal computer died and waiting on them to send another one. My link to ipswitch was on the desktop of the MModal computer so I can't get into my email now. Could someone post the link for me please? TIA ...

I Am So Happy That The Swap Board Crap For Our Region Has Been Delayed "due To Technical Challe
Apr 16, 2010

nm ...

Technical Question About "allergies"
Feb 05, 2014

Is the word "allergic " capitalized in this sentence:  He is allergic to penicillin or He has no allergies. ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...