A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Have the Alt function keys changed in DoqScribe? - now you have to capitalize??

Posted: Sep 30, 2011

I have been off..and I come back and notice my Alt function key does not work in ADP screen and autocorrect and called in and told now they are case sensitive and I have to now capitalize A for accept..., etc.? 

ALT function keys - TJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Not that I am aware of. Maybe they need to be notified. Sorry I cannot offer you anything concrete on that. Good luck.

Similar Messages:

VR Shortcut Function Keys To Edit
Oct 29, 2014

Can someone suggest the key strokes that they use for Inscribe for VR. Have tried the shortcut editing keys they have listed, but I don't see a couple on there, like how do you move the cursor to the voice? Thanks for any help. ...

BayScribe - Utilize The Function Keys On The Keyboard Instead Of A Foot Pedal
Mar 05, 2011

I have never used the BayScribe platform, but before I move forward with future prospects utilizing such, I would like to know if it is possible to utilize the function keys on the keyboard instead of a foot pedal - on BayScribe.  I appreciate any feedback.  Thank you.   ...

Does Anyone Know The Short Keys For Opening The Lookup Function In MS Word 2010?
Feb 18, 2014

Does anyone know the short key sequence for opening the Lookup function in MS Word?  I use it a lot! TYIA! N/M ...

Esription Hot Keys And Word Hot Keys
May 08, 2013

I recently had to have my computer in the shop and they wiped my hard drive clean but the tech did not back some of my files and I lost them.  Needless to say I was upset because I had a list of esription hot keys for VR (Nuace program) and Word hot keys.  Does anyone have a list of them as I refer to them often.  TIA. ...

I See Little Has Changed
Apr 15, 2010

Well, I see not much has changed.  I've been out for nearly three weeks, just flat out stopped working, I think they probably know by now I'm not coming back.  Have not heard a thing from the Q about it. But I think I've found another way to go.  We have a bartending school near where I live.  My sister used to bartend, I never have, but I know what she used to do.  The school will teach everything about mixology and offers job placement when you graduate ...

Has QA Changed?
Aug 20, 2014

Doing the same thing I have done for years...Now all the sudden there are some QA that are comma and semicolon nazis..They are everywhere. You want them, you will get them, more money for me with the extra spaces. ...

QA Changed ML To Cc On One Of My Reports!
Apr 02, 2010

I didn't get points off but still - the client profile says NOT to use cc but to change it to mL Go figure! ...

OTT Has Now Changed Up Some More Things...
Oct 15, 2010

All headers are now no longer counted in the line count. We're already out of work most of the time and now this. We don't get paid for cc's that we add or all the info on the pt before we ever start typing. I'd say when we do have work they're getting a lot of free work from us. ...

Rule Changed?
Jun 29, 2011

murmurs, gallops, or rubs  OR  murmurs, gallops or rubs? I am old school and taught that the first is correct, but I waste a huge amount of time and keystrokes correcting this and other instances like this.  I looked at the AAMT link, but really didn't get a sufficient answer if the second is OK to leave as that is the preferred way ASR puts it; however, every grammar site I looked at online puts the additional comma in. ...

Changed Hours And Still Nja
Apr 26, 2013

Log on this afternoon to NJA.  This is after my TSM asked me to switch hours because they needed help on Friday.  Praying and hoping work starts to trickle in soon as I do not want to be sitting up all night waiting for work.  Need to get in hours like everyone else. ...

KEYS THAT PLEASE
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone know of a company called Keys That Please out of CA. ...

Formatting Abruptly Changed
Feb 03, 2010

There probably have been answers to my question out here before, but does anyone know what causes the formatting in an EditScript document of which I am either editing or transcribing?  It tabs, bolds, changes font sizes, and messes up the spacing between lines.....things I did not manually do myself.  Is there something I should be changing on my RTF? Or is it something else?  Seems like I may have seen something about that, but I can't find it in my manual (which doesn ...

FTR Start Date Changed?
Mar 15, 2010

I just got an email saying the 10% submission rate starts April 1, and the 5% on May 1. ...

American Workers Have Changed--And Not For The Better
Nov 08, 2011

I've talked with several MTs recently who work for different companies. The companies have to send out reminders to the MTs that they are supposed to be at work at specific times. They also are having trouble with MTs just taking off without arranging for coverage of their accounts. The list goes on and on. What bothers me most though is the attitude of workers. Work was not easy years ago, but people did it with courage and integrity. You don't see much of that anymore.   &nbs ...

DocQmanage Has Not Changed Yet, Wanna Bet The New Name Is
Jan 24, 2012

Instead of the funky little Q's everywhere, it will be a pair of M's.  Then for MT week, they will pass out a tiny bag of M&Ms, gold of course, with little MM on one side and big $$ on the other... ...

Why I Think Medquist Changed Their Name To MModal...
Feb 06, 2012

It's probably because Medquist has such a bad reputation--and the name alone leaves a rotten taste in your mouth hearing it.  I want to be positive and hope that maybe there will be some good changes like they boast in that email.  I'll believe it when I see it though.  ...

Audits At 99%. Has It Changed? Was It Round
Mar 20, 2013

just wondering.  Was it at a lower rate before.  and now its higher.  What is going on?  anyone know. was it always 99% and now its 99.5,  i thought a few years back it was like 95% ...

I've Totally Changed My Mind . . . . Maybe
Apr 06, 2013

Thank you all for answering my questions lately.  I'm definitely at a crossroads with where I'm going.  I have an Associates Degree in medical transcription, have completed two A&P classes, two medical terminology classes, a pharmacology class, etc. and have worked as a transcriptionist for two decades.  I am now looking at either going to my local community college and adding on to my degree with a certificate program, or just recently I have considered Western Gove ...

Specialty Lookup Has Changed :-(
May 30, 2013

There's a site I'd been referencing for a long time when I couldn't find a doctor through Fluency, which is often. It was always easy, user friendly and reliable, and I could usually find the doctor I was looking for under his or her specialty. Now it's been changed to a newer, sleeker pretty look, but the format for finding a doctor doesn't work and is not helpful at all. For instance, in looking up, say, Pulmonary doctors, it shows an assortment of doctors of variou ...

Have They Changed Accuracy Requirement?
Nov 23, 2013

got a report from auditors with a several below 99.6% and they were still marked as passing. anyone else? ...

How Nuance Changed My Life For The Better
Feb 27, 2014

In my 3 years here at Nuance they have taught me the greatest lessons in frustration and humility I have ever experienced. They have forced me to learn how to be frugal and thrifty. They have taught me to earn extra income and streamline my life through selling a life’s worth of memories and tchotchkes by having rummage sales. They have taught me that you can find not only fashion, style and quality, but even designer clothing at Goodwill. They have taught me that paying cash is way bette ...

Work Queues Changed??
Dec 10, 2014

Since Saturday when the new pay plan went into effect, I've gotten nothing but the worst of the worst doctors on this account.  Most of these I've only gotten a few times in the past (luckily), but now that is all I am getting.  What happened to the regulars I used to get before Saturday?? How did they just magically disappear? Is this all a part of this new pay plan?  Not only lowering our pay rate, but also making it even harder than it already is to make a living wage ...

Anyone Else Get Their Hours Changed Recently
Jan 30, 2015

QA Changed My Report To An Error
Jun 17, 2015

Fiesa sent me an error email.  QA changed my report, which was correct, to text that would be considered a critical error.  As you would imagine, I submitted a reversal.  I know they are just as stressed out as we are and that their pay was cut too, but this is unacceptable.  ...

Where Is The Search Function?
Oct 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find the search function? It's probably staring me right in the face, and I just don't notice it. ...

Search Function
Oct 18, 2009

why is there no search function on here? ...

USING THE BREAK FUNCTION
Nov 10, 2009

Have you ever used the break function simply because you had a dictator that was so horrible that you got frustrated and sent it back?  I know that we are not supposed to do this and that MQ supposedly keeps track of how many breaks we use but I have to admit I have done this no occasion.  I had a report so bad a couple of weeks ago which was over 1000 seconds long and an ESL doctor, not to mention scratchy sound, etc.  About halfway through this thing I had already spent nearly 2 ...

F5 Function Not Working
Feb 17, 2010

Is anybody else having problem with checking statistics using F5. ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Cc Function?
Aug 18, 2010

As soon as I do cntrl L to put in a cc, I get an error message and DQS shuts off.  This is the 5th time it has done it. Waiting for tech support, thought I'd ask while waiting. TIA ...

Need Help For DQS Function Regarding ALL CAPS!
Oct 01, 2010

Good morning ladies and gentleman from MQ.  I need your help. On the ASR reports, how do you ALL CAPS a sentence? Here's the deal . . . Say under allergies, the MD dictates no known drug allergies.  What I do is hilite the sentence and then Control, Shift, A.  After I do that, the sentences comes out No Known Drug Allergies (initial caps only).  Then I have to do the Control, Shift, A again and it will switch to ALL CAPS. Is there an easier way to do th ...