A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

InScribe and UScribe..3cpl and Dragon (Nuance) for increased productivity? - anon

Posted: Jul 13, 2012

These are the jobs we have to choose from with low pay and then this Dragon program is Nuance Dragon.  Isn't this VR which is again Nuance taking over everywhere?  Google Nuance and they say the Dragon program which is from India, and most hospitals now are going to this program and we get 3 cents.  Good sales pitches.

3 cpl for VR & wanting experienced MTs?!! What a joke!! - Hope nobody stoops that low.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Inscribe - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for Inscribe and we might use Dragon, but we certainly get paid more than 3 cpl. We aren't required to use Dragon and get paid the same whether we use it or not.

Similar Messages:

Increased LDH, Increased Enucleated Cells And The Increased __________size In The Specimen.
Jan 11, 2011

Not sure if enucleated cells is correct and can't understand 'blank' - sounds like infasize??? ...

Dragon/nuance
Jun 04, 2014

I went to see a chiropracter this morning and he asked me what I "do" and I told him that I am a transcriptionist and I work for Nuance - he told me that he has used Dragon to dictate his reports for about 6 years and he thought it was great when he first got it, but he said that in the last year or so, it is starting to put in things that he isn't saying.  He said one day it started substituting the word sex for six - he solved that by taking the word "sex" out of it so it can� ...

Still Low Wages. Wonder If It Is Because Nuance, The Dragon, Gets A
Jun 13, 2014

The Dragon and sending work to India and the Philippines has taken over the hospitals.  Nuance is the Dragon and they now get their 2 cents.  That is part of the reason our pay has gone down...eaten up by the year of the Dragon.   Guess that would mean health care has gone to the Dragon, the CEOs and insurance companies. ...

Why Is Nuance And Inscribe
Feb 24, 2013

pinned at the top of the Job Seeker's Board and none of the other companies?  ...

Nuance Or Inscribe?
May 10, 2014

I'd like to hear your experience with either of these companies. Is one worse or better than the other? Should I stay away? Thanks for your input. ...

New To Inscribe And Nuance
May 12, 2014

Greetings!   Our hospital just signed on with Nuance and Inscribe and yes we anticipate losing our jobs by the end of the year.  However, during this time, we are learning - or attempting to learn - Inscribe.  I have to tell ya going from Word to this is A TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME!  I cannot believe this company has THIS inadequate program for transcription.  You can't do anything as far as fixing or adding or configuring it - all you can do is "report" it.& ...

Nuance, InScribe, MedScribe
Dec 27, 2012

I'm a new MT & have applied to the companies listed above. Does anyone have any good/bad comments about these companies? Being new to the career field can be overwhelming. ...

Nuance Emdat Inscribe
Jan 19, 2014

My company was acquired by Nuance and I guess Nuance now has taken ownership of Emdat.  All of sudden today, I can't get my foot pedal to play.  I tried to reconfigure and it just sits there waiting for me to to press play, though I'm pressing, releasing, pressing and releasing and nothing.  My foot pedal worked Friday when I logged off and it still works in my other transcription applications.  Anyone else on this platform with this problem?  Did Nuance/Emdat ...

Sorry TTD, Inc - Your Editing (3cpl) Is 37% Of Your MT Rate (8 Cpl)
Oct 27, 2009

Even Focus pays 50%....even MQ pays 60%!! Come on!   ...

Help! I Just Was Accepted With A Co. That Pays 3CPL
Mar 17, 2014

for editing and 8CPL for regular transcription, though they say it's 95% editing.  The interviewer said this was the going rate.  REALLY?  Should I hold out and find a higher editing rate?  How do you make more than minimum wage with that?   ...

TTS Danielle, 3cpl, And 6cpl, 3rd Shift!
Jun 30, 2013

Reads only apply as they need 3rd shift.  Down below is what...their "canned"' template that states they have "all shifts available?"  Guess "talk is cheap." ...

Is Anyone Producing 1800+ Lines A Day @ 3cpl
Nov 25, 2014

someone posted where the school told her she could make 20,000 a year in MT.  So, divided that by .03 and then I divided that by 365 days which is 7 days/week working  and got about 1826 lines rounded off a day for production to make 20,000 a year.  Is anybody doing this.  Is this really possible?  Is there an MTSO that has 1826 lines for you to type  7 days a week? What is the average production in lines, now?  Daily.  Trying to see what I'm doing ...

Love Full Listening ILP Reports For 3cpl....!!!
Nov 25, 2009

Because I need my job I bite hard everyday to continue with MQ. Being an MME is horrible when you are paid 3 cpl to full listen ILP.  I get paid more to ME my own ASR reports which take me sometimes just as long.  Each time the situation is mentioned on how unfair it is to only get 3 cpl to full listen ILP reports we are always told that it really isn't that many reports....funny I did over 90 of them in a pay period and they aren't short reports ever always long... ...

Uscribe Anyone?
Nov 28, 2012

nm ...

Uscribe USA
Mar 19, 2015

Am I wrong, or was there an ad on the job wanted board earlier this week by this company?  Was it removed for some reason, or am I dreaminig?  Thanks.  ...

Uscribe-Ustickit
Feb 14, 2011

This iis insulting - 7 and 3 cents per line.  Uscribe can keep looking. ...

Uscribe USA Anyone Work Here?
Feb 21, 2011

Does anyone here work for (or previously worked for) Uscribe USA?  I don't know anything about them and want a real life experience from anyone who has worked with them.  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On Uscribe?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on Uscribe? They called me out of the blue and wanted to test me. I looked in the archives, but the info there is very limited. ...

Uscribe - Any Feedback?
May 04, 2011

I checked out the board and would like to hear from someone who works for Uscribe.    Are you IC and do they let you work more than your schedule?  Havey you been paid on time?  Thanks for any input. ...

Uscribe Phillipines
Aug 29, 2011

Can anyone tell me about the police investigation into Uscribe in the Phillipines?Letters from Ireland got into inappropriate hands.What went wrong? ...

Anyone Had Any Experience With UScribe?
Sep 11, 2012

Anyone had any experience with uScribe?  Good or bad?  Got an offer to work for them. ...

Good Or Bad To Say About Uscribe?
Nov 29, 2013

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Uscribe? ...

Anyone Has Worked For Uscribe And Get Some Feedback
Jun 01, 2011

Just wanted to see if anyone has worked for Uscribe and get some feedback, what I saw was mixed, thinking of applying, but not sure about this company since I've never heard of them and if they are new, offshore presence, etc. I just want to have plenty of work and be left alone to do my work and make a living and cannot seem to find a company that will offer enough work to make a living wage.  Is that asking the impossible these days in this industry, wondering if I should be a greeter ...

Any Current Info On Uscribe?
May 24, 2012

I'd like to reply to their ad but never heard of them.  I checked the archives - anyone with current info on them?  I actually live in Sebring - never knew they were here.  ...

Wondering About Information On Uscribe
Jun 20, 2012

Wondering about information on Uscribe.  They type for doctors in the UK, apparently?  Anyone work for them or heard anything about them that would like to give some info?  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Response Or Hiring From Uscribe?
Jul 18, 2012

Keep seeing their ads.  Sent them resume but never heard back.  Just wondering if anyone has. ...

Anyone With Current Info On Uscribe? Sm
Jan 06, 2015

They're located where I live and I could use a part-time job to supplement my current one especially with the new pay plan. From what I found in the archives, doesn't sound very good. ...

Increased Pay On Holidays
Oct 26, 2011

Does anyone know if you get time and a half for work on holidays? ...

Increased, Elevated
Jan 27, 2012

Hello!  Aren't increased and elevated the same?  This is the sentence: evaluate for increased elevated TSH. Do I leave this as is or take out one of them?  Which do I take out?  Do I just need a comma?  Can I leave it as is?  Thanks!       ...

Increased Signal?
Mar 20, 2012

On MRI:  There is increased –signal?-- in the subacromial space, consistent with bursitis. I just can't hear what he says.  Thanks. ...