A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wondering about information on Uscribe - hmmmm.....

Posted: Jun 20, 2012

Wondering about information on Uscribe.  They type for doctors in the UK, apparently?  Anyone work for them or heard anything about them that would like to give some info?  Thanks!

Uscribe - Hardworking but poor MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, the accounts are in the UK and Ireland, so you use the "English way" of spelling words, recognise instead of recognize etc. The report format is also different -- letter form intead of the types of report formats we are used to here for H&Ps, consults, etc. The reports also tend to be extremely short -- I could do 30-35 reports a day and get maybe 500 lines a day in. I finally got the truth out of the account manager and she said on average you had to do about 100 or more reports a day to get a decent line count. Hope this helps. Overall though, very friendly company to work for.

Uscribe - Dap

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Uscribe in the Philippines as an outsource before from 2007-2008 before I went here in the US. Accounts are from different hospitals in all counties of Ireland and some UK. Majority of the dictators are from India and very hard to understand. The maximum time length for a dictation I worked on is about 15minutes only for a Psychiatric note but a very good dictator. Most of the notes are short from H&Ps to Discharges.

Similar Messages:

Uscribe Anyone?
Nov 28, 2012

nm ...

Uscribe USA
Mar 19, 2015

Am I wrong, or was there an ad on the job wanted board earlier this week by this company?  Was it removed for some reason, or am I dreaminig?  Thanks.  ...

Uscribe-Ustickit
Feb 14, 2011

This iis insulting - 7 and 3 cents per line.  Uscribe can keep looking. ...

Uscribe USA Anyone Work Here?
Feb 21, 2011

Does anyone here work for (or previously worked for) Uscribe USA?  I don't know anything about them and want a real life experience from anyone who has worked with them.  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On Uscribe?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on Uscribe? They called me out of the blue and wanted to test me. I looked in the archives, but the info there is very limited. ...

Uscribe - Any Feedback?
May 04, 2011

I checked out the board and would like to hear from someone who works for Uscribe.    Are you IC and do they let you work more than your schedule?  Havey you been paid on time?  Thanks for any input. ...

Uscribe Phillipines
Aug 29, 2011

Can anyone tell me about the police investigation into Uscribe in the Phillipines?Letters from Ireland got into inappropriate hands.What went wrong? ...

Anyone Had Any Experience With UScribe?
Sep 11, 2012

Anyone had any experience with uScribe?  Good or bad?  Got an offer to work for them. ...

Good Or Bad To Say About Uscribe?
Nov 29, 2013

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Uscribe? ...

Anyone Has Worked For Uscribe And Get Some Feedback
Jun 01, 2011

Just wanted to see if anyone has worked for Uscribe and get some feedback, what I saw was mixed, thinking of applying, but not sure about this company since I've never heard of them and if they are new, offshore presence, etc. I just want to have plenty of work and be left alone to do my work and make a living and cannot seem to find a company that will offer enough work to make a living wage.  Is that asking the impossible these days in this industry, wondering if I should be a greeter ...

Any Current Info On Uscribe?
May 24, 2012

I'd like to reply to their ad but never heard of them.  I checked the archives - anyone with current info on them?  I actually live in Sebring - never knew they were here.  ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Response Or Hiring From Uscribe?
Jul 18, 2012

Keep seeing their ads.  Sent them resume but never heard back.  Just wondering if anyone has. ...

Anyone With Current Info On Uscribe? Sm
Jan 06, 2015

They're located where I live and I could use a part-time job to supplement my current one especially with the new pay plan. From what I found in the archives, doesn't sound very good. ...

Anyone Currently Working For Uscribe On This Ireland/UK Account?
May 18, 2011

Anyone currently working for Uscribe on this Ireland/UK account?  I am and for 8 cpl these people are dreaming and they don't give you your line count until the end of the pay period so you have no idea how much money you are making on a daily basis.  They are nice people, and the operations manager is one of the nicest ones I've come across.  Was at Fast Chart and many talk about over staffed! And they could care less if you run out of work they just ignore your e-mails. I am ge ...

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

InScribe And UScribe..3cpl And Dragon (Nuance) For Increased Productivity?
Jul 13, 2012

These are the jobs we have to choose from with low pay and then this Dragon program is Nuance Dragon.  Isn't this VR which is again Nuance taking over everywhere?  Google Nuance and they say the Dragon program which is from India, and most hospitals now are going to this program and we get 3 cents.  Good sales pitches. ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

Wondering About Pay
Dec 14, 2009

I work as an MT in a very rural area, so the pay is VERY good for me.  We are a one income household since my husband got laid off and I easily pay the mortgage, car payments, all of the bills, etc.  I was wondering, if a person lives in a much more expensive area, like California where a person's mortgage would easily be four times mine, do they get more money per line to compensate for that, or is it the same? ...

Just Wondering???
Feb 22, 2010

Does anyone miss just typing/transcribing a report the old fashioned way?  Expansions are nice, I must admit, but ASR is boring.   Just wondering..... ...

Wondering Again
May 07, 2010

Why do companies not want to use mac computers? I have tested many times using word 2003 on my computer but they get scared or dont know what to do if I tell them I use a mac computer. ...

Okay I Am Wondering What Is Going On? Sm
Jan 29, 2011

I have gone from NJA most of the time to now doing late work and have been having more work the last few days.  How is this possible?  Did MTs quit?  I just don't get it.  I am not complaining mind you but just wondering---how strange! ...

Just Wondering...has Anyone Ever Actually Gotten
Jun 01, 2011

gotten their pay docked 3 cents a line for critical errors, over 5% QA submission, etc.  I haven't heard anyone actually say that happened to them.  Is it just a threat ?  I know they would LIKE to dock our pay.    The reason I ask is that I've been having a bad past few weeks.....extra difficult/bad sound quality reports plus stress along with that has caused me to have to sent more than 5% to QA plus I make two what they call critical errors (I saw them as ...

Just Wondering ...
Jul 09, 2011

Hope I've got this on the right board.  I'm to the point where I need to get a new chair.  My back hurts, my butt hurts, and ... well ... you get the idea.  just wondering if anyone can recommend a good, reasonably priced chair. ...

I Was Just Wondering...
Oct 13, 2011

how hard it would be to switch from doing medical transcription to legal transcription?  That might be a good way to transition out of MT for someone who wants to try something else and still work at home.  I know nothing about it and thought maybe some of you do??     ...

Just Wondering...
Jan 16, 2012

Just wondering...when is "any where" used vs "anywhere"?  Sentence is "fluid draining any where between...."  Which is correct? ...

I Was Wondering About Something.
Jan 25, 2012

As an in-house MT we were required to wear business casual clothing.  Another job required scrubs.  Now that I work from home, I wear pJs, sweats, jeans, shorts, whatever.   I noticed that when I am "dressed" (not in pj's or sweats) that I seem to be more productive and I was wondering if others have noticed the same thing.  Sometimes I wonder if the way we dress to transcribe affects our productivity as a professional employee.  You know when you dress up to go ou ...

Just Wondering---
Jan 28, 2012

Who are they going to blame once they switch over to the EMR and there are a million mistakes on the chart?  They won't have the MTs to blame any more, so I wonder, who will it be???  Maybe the "scribe" or the med student who has to follow the docs around because they will be too lazy to type a few things into the computer?  Just wondering----. ...

Just Wondering If Anyone Here Has A
May 04, 2012

from PAHCS? Just curious....Havent come across any mention of them on here. ...

I Am Just Wondering...
Dec 25, 2012

get any kind of card, greeting, token or whatever from their MTSO?  This is the first time in over 20 years of MT that I received nothing, not even a happy holidays pat on the back email from a supervisor.  Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a person who gets all sentimental over the holidays, but really, to work for one of the biggest companies in the world and not even get an e-card?  Maybe I am just being a silly old fool,  but this seems very omnious to me, like tr ...

Saw This Ad And Am Wondering...
Feb 21, 2013

It's 11:30 p.m., and I'm looking at this website and have not thoroughly read this forum, so please don't get angry at me.  I'm 59 this year and can hardly believe the course below would only take a month to complete.  I fully realize, of course, that in no way, shape or form would this make me a coder but might hopefully get me into a doctor's office (?), which I'm having no luck whatsoever despite sending resumes, since I've had no recent ...