A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone heard of A + Network out of North Carolina or Arrendale Associates? - wondering

Posted: Oct 24, 2012

Found some job openings from a company in North Carolina. I emailed asking for more info because the ad didn't give enough for me to feel comfortable sending a resume. Got an answer back stating a small company, bought out by Arrendale Associates. Any info appreciated.

Yes, but I know them as Archivus - See message.

[ In Reply To ..]
They are a small medical transcription company, mainly multispecialty clinic work. All straight typing. They usually only hire you as an independent contractor, so you set your hours and work when you want as long as you meet the required lines per day, part-time is 600 lines per day and full-time is 1200 lines per day.

The platform was not too great and rather slow on my computer and a lot of the clinic notes I got were not very lengthy which made it take forever to get you line count in.

I worked for them part-time, but some days it took me almost 8 hours just to get my line count in. I was paid 8 cents per line and a friend of mine only 7 cents per line.

If I think of anything else, will post it.

Not sure this is the same one. This one lists out of Charlotte, but - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
the VP is Cindy Vogt and she says they are actually in Cornelius outside of Charlotte, NC. Small company, used to be Med-Tech and bought out by Arrendale. I googled and could find very little but did find her profile.

Im sure it is. Arrendele (spelling) Associates was on - the plateform screen and my check stubs..see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
The platform was TA+. Thats them, and they were based in North Carolina as well. It's the same company. Archivus was brought out by them also. Both Med-Tech and Archivus are probably just one in the same now, meaning both go by the name Arrendele Associates (not sure of spelling).
Thanks for the 411. Yes, it did say TA+ platform, which - wondering
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not familiar with. She did say they could be somewhat flexible, but only about an hour or 2 difference in schedule. Didn't say straight typing or VR so I wasn't sure about that. Thanks again. Anybody else with any info please post.
Archivus was bought out by Etransmedia, the previous owners now own - Transportal, sm
[ In Reply To ..]
but the previous poster is right about the platform and pay. Archivus does not pay much for an IC 7-8 cpl.

Similar Messages:

North Carolina MTs And TAA -- URGENT
Jan 19, 2010

Please send a copy of the email or details from phone message from the  Grover Houck that stated you need a letter of layoff to this email williams-raysor.rosemary@dol.gov I talked to Rosemary.  She is the TAA REGIONAL DIRECTOR for 8 states including NC.  She is intervening but needs copies of emails sent stating MTs would not qualify unless submitting the layoff letter from Medquist. Please call her.  She wants to talk to other MTs.  Please call and/or send email ...

STS Transcription In North Carolina
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone know anything about STS transcription based out of North Carolina? ...

DIT Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

DIT Transcription in North Carolina ...

TRANSPORTAL- NORTH CAROLINA
Mar 23, 2011

So  Transportal now gets caught!  Wage and Hour walks in their doors and audits their payroll and they are made to pay out MTs that were not paid minimum wage or overtime.  When are these MTSOs going to stop thinking that because we work on production that we do not come under Wage and Hour laws! Well I just hope that all those MTs that they didn't pay minimum wage to or overtime got the back wages they deserved.  Let it be a lesson to everyone that works at home a ...

MVTS In NORTH CAROLINA
Jun 22, 2012

Does anyone have any recent information or work experience with this company? They are hiring VR editors and paying .03 a line.  Is this good/decent pay for VR or no? I have searched the archieves, but would like to hear from anyone who has or does currently work for this company with more recent information and experience! Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Transportal North Carolina?
Feb 03, 2011

, ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

MTVS - Medical Transcription Voice Technology Inc. North Carolina?
Mar 17, 2012

Not much in archives & I just started IC with them as a temp position until I find something better.  The pay is not great but it is per 63 character line count and the acute account I'm on double spaces PE section so that helps.  Platform is DocQscribe which has to be the easiest one I've ever used out of M*Modal/eScription..etc.  The speech rec is not as precise as eScription but on the + positive side this IS the 1st company that doesn't QA NITPICK unnecessar ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Transam Associates?
Feb 18, 2010

Has anyone heard of Transam Associates? Good? Bad?? I have 3 years of cardiology office transcription experience, but no formal training, so i have been having a hard time getting off of QA at other places. Thanks in advance ...

K&R Associates, Heard Rumors, Any Information?
Oct 25, 2011

thinking about applying but heard there is hardly any work and communication is horrible, anyone work there with information?  Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

Arrendale System
May 01, 2013

Does anyone have experience with this platform?  Thanks in advance. ...

Arrendale TA+ Info?
Feb 09, 2015

Hi,  Just wondering if anyone has experience on Arrendale TA+ platform?  Is it okay or slow and difficult?  I have only used escription EditScript.  Thanks very much. ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Key-ar-ade Network?
May 22, 2011

Doc is reporting on an echo. There is a s/l key-r-ade network noted in the right atrium. ...

A+ Network
Jan 01, 2015

Has anyone had experience with A+ Network?  There is nothing new in the archives as far as I can tell.  TIA ...

OSI . . . Global Network?
Mar 23, 2010

What do they mean when they say "global network of transcriptionists?"  THis means they outsource? ...

A+ Network Transcription
Jul 10, 2013

Is this a legitimate company?  Have sent my resume, but have not heard, also their website isn't working.  I actually live in the next town so could easily drive by and check it out, but I am not that desperate. It just really really irks me that on many occasions over the past few years when I have responded to a job opening, I either NEVER hear back or am sent a canned "take this test" e-mail and when I do and pass, I stll never hear. Common courtesy is gone now?  Really? ...

PREMIER MEDICAL NETWORK OUT OF KY
Oct 21, 2009

I wanted to warn all of you about Premier Medical Network out of Caneyville, KY, formerly of Louisville, KY.   Several of us have worked for them and all of us have either not been paid at all, not been paid on time, had to wait on checks to clear, found that checks would bounce if we did try to cash them, been promised bonuses but never paid them, etc, etc....and believe you me there is much more.  They will lie through their teeth to get you to work for them, promise you the wor ...

A+ Network Transcription Info?
Feb 09, 2015

Hello.  Does anyone have experience or thoughts about A+ Network Transcription?  Their ad says no replies other than interviews due to high volume and after hearing nothing, 2 weeks later I got a note to call, but that is okay.  There are tons of applicants these days.  Thanks for any info.   ...

Need Antivirus Suggestions For A Plus Network
Feb 18, 2015

I'm new to A Plus Network Transcription.  Wondering what antivirus program other MTs use with the TA+ system.  I have Microsoft Essentials and it seems to be causing problems.  I can't accept my feedback or dictator samples.  Thanks for any advice.  ...

Hospital Professions Network
Jun 12, 2015

Has anyone used Hospital Professions Network for job searching?  I just stumbled across it, and have never heard of it before.  Thanks in advance for any info!  :) ...

NETWORK MARKETING VERSUS MT WORK
May 21, 2010

Just thought I would share an observation. Someone was talking to me about a job in sales, network marketing. The big complaint that I initially had against network marketing was based on what I had heard for many years, that it is like a pyramid setup where the guy at the top makes the most money. However, it turns out that with network marketing the guy at the top makes between 1% and 5%, where my profit on my own sales is between 25% and 50%. In contrast, with MT work, I get less than ...