A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone heard of North American Transcription Company? - Terry

Posted: Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible?

Isnt that the company that discriminates against - California MTs? (Wont hire them).

[ In Reply To ..]
Or was that Northeast? I just remember this snotty ad they once had, which said, "Californians need not apply".

Uppity SOBs.

Similar Messages:

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

North American Transcription Company
Mar 23, 2011

Anyone heard of this company.  We got a flyer from them today at work and they say they only charge 6.5 c per line, all US-based, no outsourcing.  Looked up their website and they say they are one of the largest transcription companies in the US (never heard of them).  Would love to know how they can pay their apparently "highly skilled" transcriptionists when they only charge 6.5 c per line.  ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Heard Of American Health Connection
Aug 29, 2013

I recently applied and interviewed with American Health Connection. It is not a transcription company but has remote home positions that work well with our MT knowledge base and sounds perfect for my tired hands after 20+ years. Has anyone had any exposure to this company? ...

Does Anyone Know If You Can Work For An American MT Company From
Feb 18, 2012

another country, specifically, Costa Rica.  My daughter started out volunteering down there and loved it so much she moved there permanently.  She is my only child, and since I really have no family here anymore and she wants me to, I'm considering moving down there.  Of course, I'd have to be able to keep my MT job.  I'm not exactly a spring chicken and apparently in order to move there you need to either have a pension/social security and/or an income (appare ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A + Network Out Of North Carolina Or Arrendale Associates?
Oct 24, 2012

Found some job openings from a company in North Carolina. I emailed asking for more info because the ad didn't give enough for me to feel comfortable sending a resume. Got an answer back stating a small company, bought out by Arrendale Associates. Any info appreciated. ...

American Precision Transcription, LLC
Jun 09, 2011

Anyone work or heard of this company American Precision Transcription, LLC (APT)? Thanks for any and all comments about them. ...

American Transcription Association
Aug 27, 2010

Do any of you belong to American Transcription Association?  I just happened to find their site today and it sounded very interesting.   ...

American Transcription Work
Apr 21, 2014

Would American transcriptionists be willing to work for a lower cpl rate if they were provided with steady work? ...

Looking For Current Information On ATSI (American Transcription Solutions) .. SM
Dec 27, 2010

After searching the archives all of the information there is old and I would really appreciate some up-to-date information.   TIA ...

Afro-American Versus African-American
Nov 17, 2012

Afro pertains to a "hair style" usually worn by black people or African-Americans. African-American refers to a group or nationality of people whose decendants originated in Africa. Has anyone ever been corrected on that when getting audited? Just curious. I see this a lot. P.S. Not trying to stir the pot or offend anyone so please, no racial slurs or offensive posts. This is a ligitmate question. How do you type it? or do you think it matters? ...

STS Transcription In North Carolina
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone know anything about STS transcription based out of North Carolina? ...

DIT Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

DIT Transcription in North Carolina ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

MTVS - Medical Transcription Voice Technology Inc. North Carolina?
Mar 17, 2012

Not much in archives & I just started IC with them as a temp position until I find something better.  The pay is not great but it is per 63 character line count and the acute account I'm on double spaces PE section so that helps.  Platform is DocQscribe which has to be the easiest one I've ever used out of M*Modal/eScription..etc.  The speech rec is not as precise as eScription but on the + positive side this IS the 1st company that doesn't QA NITPICK unnecessar ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

MedServe - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of this company?  Any experience with them?  Pay seems low, but I can't find any info. in the archives on them, nor on google.  The job post doesn't even say what state the company is in.  Seems like all the freakoids have been posting lately (DIT, MNDscribe, etc), so I'm really curious and wonder if this is another one.  Thanks for any info, and if I hear anything I'll post it back here. ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company? Mtrecruiters.com
Sep 17, 2013

I saw some listings from them on Monster job yesterday and now they're gone.  I'm a bit skeptical about this company. I didn't know something like this even existed.  ...

Anyone Heard Of SOAP Company.
May 20, 2014

Is this a scam or a legit company? ...

Athreon - Anyone Heard Of This Company
Dec 04, 2014

anyone heard of this company, out of chicago.  they are posting for positions but almost sounds "too good to be true."   any leads for work would be so appreciated    have numereous years experience in multiple fields.  company i work with is fading fast   thank you ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company MRT Babble Type
May 11, 2011

Has anyone ever did work for this company? MRT Babbly Type previously MRT Service I did some work, they were offering $1 per audio minute (I was skeptical) and they continue to email about working on projects (but I didn't) the minute I asked about payment for the work I did I never heard from them again. I'm just curious to know has anyone else did work for this company and got/or didn't get paid. ...