A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FutureNet Technologies hiring - JM

Posted: Mar 18, 2012

Anyone know if they are hiring? They used to have ads up on another board but have not seen any in awhile. Are they fully staffed?

FN - me

[ In Reply To ..]
They were always short of work, always, AND the great majority of the accounts are ESL and not just routine ESL, ESLs so bad the accounts have constant turnover because nobody will stay on and get the pitiful counts due to the dictators.

Thanks! - JM

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess that means I will forget trying to apply.

FN-agreed - BeenThereMT

[ In Reply To ..]
They have obviously been over staffing. There is a major lack of available work even on your scheduled shift and working multiple accounts. Much/most of the work has also been moved over to speech rec which just absolutely does not improve over time (same mistakes months later). I agree that these accounts are heavily loaded with sloppy ESLs.

On the bright side, pay is on time and they pay a little better than some services. That does not make up for lack of work and horrible dictators.

Similar Messages:

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 28, 2013

Is anyone working for FutureNet getting any work? This is the worst I have ever seen. ...

Any Information On FutureNet Technologies?
Aug 26, 2010

Any information on FutureNet Technologies?  Good or Bad company to work for?? ...

FutureNet Technologies Corp.
Nov 01, 2013

Is anybody getting enough work from this company (FutureNet Technologies Corp.) to make a living lately?  Am I the only person finding such a drastic lack of work at all hours of the day and most days of the week?  For the record, I work on multiple accounts.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  Both the traditional transcription work and speech recognition work is drastically lower in volume over the last couple of months, and not just occasionally.  Thanks for any information, as ...

FutureNet Technologies Corporation
Mar 18, 2014

FutureNet is an actual company, not just the name of a software platform used by other MTSOs.  Has anyone actually worked for FutureNet Tech? Any information on this company from someone who has worked there or is working there currently? ...

Anyone Ever Worked For FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 16, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for FutureNet Technologies?  What was/is your experience like with them? ...

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

If You Have Recently Left FutureNet Technologies Corp
Jun 10, 2011

Did you get your final pay without any hassles?  ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

FutureNet Is Hiring?
Feb 01, 2011

I just posted this on the wrong board (Job Seekers, what an idiot I am).  Anyway, I'll try again here.  Does anyone know if the position FutureNet is hiring for is for an oncology account or acute care?  I would like to apply but not sure I am qualified.  I'm looking for hem/onc job.  This is sort of confusing to me.  I have never seen a company ask for acute care experience if it is for oncology transcription.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

Anyone, What Do You Know About CPR Technologies In CA. Nm
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

Do Not Work For Accentia Technologies Inc Sm
Dec 15, 2011

I went to work for them knowing they were Indian run but had a US address and oh yah the VP's name is the name of a temple somewhere.  Anyway today was pay day and I got screwed out of around 400 dollars!  Do not go to work for this company.  I needed that money for Christmas but guess now I will do without it! ...

Does M-Scribe Technologies Still Do Transcription?
Apr 03, 2015

I'm going through my list of possible companies to work for and am wondering about M-Scribe. Their website only seems to advertise billing and coding so I am wondering if they got out of the transcription game in the last few years. Anyone know? ...

Interactive Response Technologies
Apr 22, 2015

I have just received an email to contact this company for an MT position. I've not heard of this company and would like to hear from anyone who has worked for them - and what you think about working for them...any info appreciated. ...

Beware Of Premier Office Technologies!
Sep 03, 2010

Low budget, unprofessional, and won't pay! ...

Two Choices, Iridium Services Or Future-Net Technologies
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

STAT-Copy Technologies Filing Bankruptcy
Nov 07, 2011

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post on the company board that STAT-Copy Technologies is over 2 months late paying me (over $2500).  A week and a half ago, she had sent me an e-mail saying she sent a check, which I have not yet received as of today.  I contacted her again to let her know I had not received any check.  I told her I was tired of messing around and begging for my money and she would hear from my attorney.  Well, she just e-mailed me and told me her company is filing ...

FutureNet - What Is Up With Them
Jun 11, 2010

Not sure what is up with them.  They have several ads again but there is absolutely no work for us long timers.  Suspect they are hiring newbies and paying less to get the work done.  BTW, do not ever expect an increase in line rate.  You will NEVER get one.  Also do not expect to attain those bonuses they talk about in the ads - they have now made it impossiible to reach that level by maknig work unavailable, once you get close to making the bonus you can expect to see no work available ...

Futurenet...
Aug 01, 2011

How is Futurenet (Futurenet Technologies located in California) to work for?  Is there plenty of work or do you have no work on a regular basis?  How is administration?  Do they make you stick to a specific schedule?  Are they truly an American only company? Whatever information you can share will be appreciated...don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire!  :) ...

Futurenet???
Sep 14, 2011

How's the workload for everyone else? Mine STINKS!!!!  And then I get a warning email about my direct deposit.  Excuse me? ...

If Anyone On Here Uses FutureNet
Sep 25, 2012

Wondering if anyone on here uses FutureNet (possibly the glitchiest, most annoying transcription software ever created).  I use it at work.  When I started using it, it seemed to have a pretty good medical dictionary in it -- recognized all the medical terminology and almost all of the drugs, so I ASSUMED that all that was included.  So now we have a newbie, and when SHE uses FutureNet, it marks every single drug as an error (red wavy line), as well as all the medical terms.  I'm to ...

Former Futurenet
Jan 08, 2014

The ding at the end of the report.  I know it's crazy but it was strangely comforting.  Ding! you are done! Now sometimes I have to look at the slider (atrocious orange versus comforting Futurenet blue) to be sure I am at the end and not just playing dead silence.    What do my former Futurenet buddies miss? ...

FutureNet Info?
Dec 16, 2009

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me information on this company, especially pay rates, platform, whether it's easy to make lines or not, and all the usual stuff.  Email if you feel more comfortable sharing in that way. Thanks! ~KV ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Futurenet, I Really Do Not Get It. What Am I Missing? Sm
Apr 02, 2010

I recently went back there part-time to supplement my day job after quitting because I got real tired of the highly fluctuating work flows.  My husband really pushed me to do this because we needed the extra money.  Once again, there is never any work for me to do, and yet they are hiring again?  Saying they need 2nd and 3rd shift?  That's what I do.  I'm not even going to bother trying to talk to them about it, because I already tried that and got nothing back ...

FutureNet In California
May 13, 2010

Does anyone presently work for or in the recent past worked for FutureNet out of California? They are currently hiring and I would like to know of anyone's experience working for them either as an MT or an Editor. Do they have plenty of work, pay on time, nice to work for, is the pay rate decent, etc.  Yes, I have searched the Archives, but would like more recent information if available. Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply this. ...

FutureNet Interview
Jun 02, 2010

Hi group!  I have a job interview with Rita at Futurenet tomorrow.  The reason I am looking is I am really tired of constantly running out of work because my company over hired and now we transcriptionists are just out of luck!  I am in my 4th year with my current job and suddenly can barely hit $100 a day.  This is really sad when there is no loyalty to their employees.  Now from what I have been reading Futurenet is the same???  I read from this group how they run ...

Has Anyone Had Experience With FutureNet And
Dec 20, 2010

and are they a scam? ...