A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any experience info on Zylomed appreciated. NM - TIA

Posted: Mar 27, 2010

Zylomed - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I jumped through all kinds of hoops, phone calls, etc. and never heard back. It did not seem to me like they had it together.

I've worked for them for a year now.... - Z-Meder

[ In Reply To ..]
I've had a great experience with them. I've seen different ones post about having communication issues with hiring in the past,but they have recently changed hiring personnel, so hiring should be a much better experience than it was before.

They use the Emdat InScribe program, which is easy to use and fills in the demographic data for you. The AM I have is super nice and really helpful. Pay is always on time and precise.

Having worked at other places and dealing with pay issues, poor communication, and shoddy platforms, I am very pleased with Zylo!

good company. - ccc

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they are great. Have been there 3.5 years.

Similar Messages:

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Opti-Script? Any Input Would Be Appreciated. TIA Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Chronicle Transcripts? Any Input Would Be Appreciated. TIA Nm
Jan 31, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Working For Zylomed
Jan 16, 2010

Does anyone currently work for Zylomed out there?  I saw a post from mb for this company and said the company was great to work for.  I would like to email someone that works for them--anyone know anything about the inscribe program they use?  good line counts? ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Info Appreciated On SoftScript.
Nov 02, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the employee cost for a single plan with SoftScript is?  Also what is the added CPL for 2nd shift differential? ...

Precyse Amyone? Info Appreciated.
Jul 29, 2010

NM ...

Any Recent Info On Transcend Would Be Appreciated. Thanks. Nm
Feb 18, 2011

x ...

United Transcriptio In NC-any Info Would Be Appreciated
Aug 05, 2011

Especially interested in their pay scale. Thx ...

Anyone Familiar With MedGarde? Any Info Would Be Appreciated!
Sep 25, 2011

.. ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcripts Would Be Greatly Appreciated
Mar 06, 2010

I passed all testing and now am up for an interview with Chronicle and was hoping for some more input on company.  I see some posts, but older ones and would like anyone who might currently be working for them regarding lines, pay, work available, etc.  I am currently with a company, SoftScript, and really need to get out, but do not want to go to another company just as bad.  Thanks. ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Does Anyone Have Info On Or Experience With Med Trans Inc?
Oct 14, 2009

Here is the link: http://www.medtransinc.com/employment.asp ...

Info/experience With Breitner
Apr 04, 2013

Hi!  I was just wondering if anyone here has info/experience with Breitner.  I'm looking for a new job and I don't want to make a mistake... Thanks in advance! ...

TTD - Recent Info...not Somebody's Bad Experience Over 2 Years Ago
May 28, 2012

I find it frustrating that some MTs are completely unhappy with this company and yet you find threads of MTs who are happy. ?? How can it be both ways.    I would like to hear from someone who is HAPPY with transcription doctors.  Not smart off comments from people who are just feeding off the threads of others.  Just because a hiring process is easy, does not mean it is a bad company.  As far as the 6 weeks to get the first check...that is in the initial paperwork we received, so that&# ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Any Current Info Or Experience
May 31, 2011

Does anyone have any current info or experience regarding Chronicle?  The most recent posts I could find searching the site where from over a year ago. TIA for anyone who can share any info :) ...

Zylomed Cpl
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Zylomed and how and what they pay per line? thanx ...

Zylomed?
Sep 09, 2011

Anyone willing to share their experience with this company? ...

VR At Zylomed?
Nov 08, 2011

I work for ZM and love it there, but we were recently acquired by Accentus and I hear they are big on VR.  Also, the last Emdat update I took showed MModal Editor, which was not in the previous version, so I am wondering if this is the first step to VR at ZM, too.  Just wondered if anyone has any credible information on this.  I would ask my team lead or manager but I do not want it to appear that I may look elsewhere if this is the case, and I am sure they would think that initia ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Zylomed?
Jul 29, 2010

Trying to research companies before applying. Thanks in advance. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...

No Work At Zylomed?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone work for Zylomed exeriencing the same problem?  For weeks now, only a trickle of work, sometimes nothing all day??  Summertime blues? ...

Zylomed Transcription
Aug 01, 2014

Years ago I worked for Zylomed Transcription.  I know they have changed their name.  They are a company based in Florida.  In applying for jobs I do NOT want to apply to this company as they were horrible to work for.  Does anybody know what their new name is? ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Zylomed - Amount Of Work?
Aug 06, 2010

I recently started with Zylomed and I am a 'floater'.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if there is enough work as a floater?  I am trying to decide if I want to keep doing this or just take on some accounts that would be my own. Thanx!! (:   ...